"VERIFIED CPAP.COM CUSTOMERI bought replacement water chambers to have on hand for my PR System One cpap. They were a great price and arrived in excellent condition."
May 18, 2010
Manufactured by Philips Respironics.
Please Note: A new version of the humidifier chamber has been released with a clearer max fill line. The previous version had a black fill line. The difference is shown between the second and third photo above.
This is the universal replacement humidifier chamber kit for use with the following Philips Respironics humidifiers:
- PR System One Heated Humidifier
- PR System One 60 Series Heated Humidifier
- PR System One 60 Series Heated Tube Humidifier
This kit comes packaged with the universal chamber bottom and two lids to accommodate three different humidifiers in the PR System One line of equipment:
- PR System One Heated Humidifier = Clear lid
- PR System One 60 Series Heated Humidifier = Gray lid
- PR System One 60 Series Heated Tube Humidifier = Gray lid
The water chamber can be disassembled for cleaning and is dishwasher safe. The chamber comes with the silicone gasket that seals the spill-proof lid and Dry Box system.
Return On Warranty Issues Only
This Product Includes...
Material Components of Metal Plate Inside Chamber: Anondized Aluminum
Water Capacity: 325 mL (1 1/3 cups)
Warranty Length: 90 Days
CPAP.com always offers these services:
- 8 am to 8 pm CST Toll Free Phone and Email Support
- 24 hour access to our CPAPtalk.com Support Forum
- Learning Center for information on sleep apnea and cpap equipment
- Consumer Purchasing Trends Reports
- Warranty Services for all items purchased through CPAP.com
- Insurance Compliant Invoices
- Free Prescription Request System
- Philips Respironics products are for sale only to patients within the U.S. and not to other third parties or businesses.
- All services provided by CPAP.com, including advertisement, ordering, sale, delivery, instruction, and setup of the products are performed solely by CPAP.com and independently of the manufacturer.
This product is the replacement chamber only. Heated Humidifier is not included and must be purchased separately.
Manufacturers recommend using distilled water in humidifiers to avoid mineral build up. The chamber should be emptied and rinsed each morning.Maximum Fill Level Tips
- Do not fill the water tank above the maximum fill line. Damage to the humidifier or therapy device may occur. If the water tank is overfilled, water may leak out of the tank inlet (located on the back of the tank) when installing the tank lid.
- Use only room temperature distilled water in the tank. Do not put any chemicals or additives into the water. Possible airway irritation or damage to the water tank may result.
- Remove the tank, empty all water, and replace the empty tank before transporting the humidifier base.
- Do not attempt to fill the water tank while it is inside the humidifier.
- To avoid spilling, do not disconnect the humidifier from the therapy device with water in the tank. Remove the water tank from the humidifier before disconnecting the therapy device.
- Do not turn the humidifier on without the water tank installed. The Humidifier number setting must remain on 0 if there is no water in the water tank.
- The humidifier door must be set in the open position before removing the water tank. Do not remove the water tank without making sure that the humidifier door locks into the open position.
- Do not move the humidifier while the water tank has water in it.
This product comes with a 90 Day Manufacturer Warranty. CPAP.com will work with the manufacturer on your behalf if the product needs repairs. Please follow these steps:
- Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-800-356-5221 to receive an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Number before returning the equipment
- Include a note with the product describing the issue you are experiencing, along with your full contact information to include a return shipping address and the RMA number provided to you
- Ship only the defective items to CPAP.com at 13235 N Promenade Blvd, Stafford, TX 77477
- Do not return accessory items such as the carry bag, hose or power cords
- Loaner Humidifiers are available for rental during the warranty process
- Email updates will be sent to keep you informed as the product moves through the warranty process
- CPAP.com will contact the manufacturer on your behalf and handle all shipping between us and the manufacturer
- The repaired or replaced unit will be returned to you. Shipping charges may apply.
Please note: The manufacturer warranty is voided by water damage or misuse of the machine.