Disposable Filters for F&P SleepStyle Auto CPAP Machine ( 2-Pack)
Your 2018 SleepStyle Auto CPAP Machine uses disposable filters to remove impurities from the ambient air in your household. The filters need to be replaced every 3 months, or sooner if discolored. The Disposable Fine Filters for the SleepStyle Auto CPAP Machine will replace the original filters that come with the machine.
These filters are the replacement for the SleepStyle Auto and cannot be used with any other machine.
For an added enhancement to further purify the air before breathing in therapy air, consider purchasing Bacteria Filters. Bacteria filters connect to your hose and are used to filter out any impurities your machine filter may miss. Bacteria filters provide an additional buffer to germs and bacteria and may help reduce the likelihood of colds and infections.
This Product Includes...
- Filters (2)
- Package Contents: 2 Filters
- Replacement Schedule: Every 3 months or earlier if discolored.
CPAP.com always offers these services
- 24 hour access to our CPAPtalk.com Support Forum
- Learning Center for information on sleep apnea and cpap equipment
- Consumer Purchasing Trends Reports
- Warranty Services for all items purchased through CPAP.com
- Insurance Compliant Invoices
- Free Prescription Request System
Changing the Filter
To change the filters on the 2018 SleepStyle Auto, you'll need to do the following steps:
- Turn the SleepStyle Auto around so the rear of the machine is facing you.
- Locate the filter in the lower left-hand corner of the machine. It will look like a square filled with white mesh material.
- To remove, pinch the filter and pull it out.
- To replace, grab an unused filter, pinch it, and stick it back in the square slot.
- For best results, do not smoke indoors. Smoking can lead to the build-up of tar in the CPAP machine and can cause the device to fail. There is no way to filter smoke-filled air in a way that doesn't harm your CPAP machine.