Standard CPAP Hose - 6 FT Long Tube with 22mm Cuffs
Standard CPAP Hose - 6 Ft 19mm Overview
If you're tired of overpaying for standard 6-foot tubing, you're in luck! Sunset Healthcare Solutions Standard 6 ft CPAP Hose is one of the most budget-conscious designs available, and is a compatible replacement for the standard CPAP hose that came with your machine.
Economic Option Fits Most Budgets
While the other hoses may be more of more premium, flexible quality, those typically come with a higher price tag. This hose is our most economic option, designed to fit almost every budget.
Compatible With Most Models
The Sunset Healthcare Solutions CPAP Hose is standard-sized (19mm diameter) with 22mm cuffs on each end and will work with almost every CPAP, APAP, or BiPAP model on the market today. The rubber cuffs make an airtight seal with the machine and mask and it makes it easy to connect and disconnect. It doesn't work with any machine that requires slim or micro tubing.
Replace Your Hose Every 6 to 12 Months
CPAP tubing is meant to be disposable, and experts recommend replacing your hose every 6 to 12 months for optimal comfort. A CPAP hose should be replaced immediately if you notice cracks or tears, mold growth, or strange odors coming from your CPAP tubing.
Latex-Free and Designed to Avoid Kinks
The Sunset Healthcare Solutions CPAP Hose is latex-free and is designed to avoid kinking naturally, providing the optimal solution for your CPAP therapy. It has a smooth interior and a ribbed exterior and is designed in a way that doesn't restrict airflow.
This Product Includes...
- Latex-Free? Yes.
- Package Contents: 1 CPAP Hose
- Product Length: 6 feet
CPAP.com always offers these services
- 24 hour access to our CPAPtalk.com Support Forum
- Learning Center for information on sleep apnea and cpap equipment
- Consumer Purchasing Trends Reports
- Warranty Services for all items purchased through CPAP.com
- Insurance Compliant Invoices
- Free Prescription Request System
How to Clean the Inside of Your Hose
Cleaning the inside of the hose is fairly straightforward. Here's how you do it:
- Create a solution of water and vinegar, mild soap, or CPAP hose soap. You don't need to mix all of these together, just choose one, and mix with water.
- Run the solution through the CPAP hose.
- If you're concerned about the presence of deposits, you can use a tube brush to scrub the inside of the hose.
- Hang over a towel rack to drip-dry.
Exellent service and product
Easily connects or disconnects from mask or machine.
No issues. Arrives clean in sterile packaging. Good value.
Works well; a little more stiff than I prefer but works for me OK
You were out of my regular hoses so I ordered 5 of these. Price was right so I figured nothing to lose. Cheaply made. Vinyl is so stiff the hose won't straighten out. I will try soaking them in warm water first when I change them out. The old saying is true: you get what you pay for. more...