Apex Wizard 310 Nasal CPAP Mask
Wizard 310 Nasal CPAP Mask Overview
Designed with side and active sleepers in mind, the Wizard 310 Nasal CPAP Mask hugs the unique contours of your face, evenly distributing pressure around your nose while creating a solid seal. It's a win-win for anyone looking for comfort and leak-free reliability.
Wizard 310 Nasal CPAP Mask Features:
- Advanced Venting System Redirects Air Away From Your Partner
- Easily Take a Break From Therapy With Quick Release Tubing
- Soft, Durable, and Breathable Headgear That Won't Make You Hot
- Short Tube Design Provides Greater Freedom of Movement
- One-Buckle Headgear Clips Make It Easy to Take Off
Advanced Venting System Redirects Air Away From Your Partner
The advanced venting system of the Wizard 310 directs air out and away from your partner at a 45-degree angle as it exits the mask. By redirecting the air sideways, the Wizard 310 Mask is able to reduce noise, keep air away from your eyes, and won't bother you or your partner.
Easily Take a Break From Therapy With Quick Release Tubing
Instantly disconnect from your machine thanks to the patented quick-release tubing. The one-step removal process requires no clips or latches, making it easy to unhook from your therapy. Just pull down on the quick-release tubing and it will instantly disconnect from the mask. New users will love the simple and uncomplicated design.
Soft, Durable, and Breathable Headgear That Won't Make You Hot
The Wizard 310 headgear keeps you cool throughout the night while providing a secure fit. The mesh design uses built-in air circulation channels, allowing air to flow more freely through the headgear.
Short Tube Design Provides Greater Freedom of Movement
By extending the distance between your hose connection and the mask, the short tube design of the Wizard 310 gives you a little extra room to maneuver. With a few extra inches of length, you'll be less likely to kink or get tangled in your tube in a variety of sleeping positions.
One-Buckle Headgear Clip Makes It Easy to Take Your Mask Off
The Wizard 310 Headgear features a one-buckle clip, designed to keep your headgear in place while allowing for easy removal.
What's in the Box:
- Mask Frame with Elbow Connector
- Cushion in Selected Size: Small, Medium, and Large
- Buckle (Attached to Headgear)
- Small Silicone Tube
- User Manual
This Product Includes...
- Frame With Elbow Connector
- Small Silicone Tube
- User Manual
- Packaging Dimensions: 12" x 10" x 4"
- Weight: 12.8 ounces
- Is it Hypoallergenic? No
- Does it Have Latex? No
- Warranty: 6 Months
- Cushion Replacement Schedule: Once Every 3 Months
- Pressure Ranges: 4-40 cmH2O
- Sizes Available: Small, Medium, and Large
CPAP.com always offers these services
- 24 hour access to our CPAPtalk.com Support Forum
- Learning Center for information on sleep apnea and cpap equipment
- Consumer Purchasing Trends Reports
- Warranty Services for all items purchased through CPAP.com
- Insurance Compliant Invoices
- Free Prescription Request System
How to Clean the Wizard 310 Nasal CPAP Mask
You should clean the mask daily and wash the headgear weekly, to ensure your Wizard 310 is in the best shape possible. Here are some steps that detail how to do it:
- Detach the flexible tube, unhook both headgear clips, and unthread the upper headgear straps. It is not necessary to remove the headgear clips from the headgear for cleaning.
- Hand wash the mask and headgear in warm water (approximately 30?/86?) using mild soap or diluted dishwashing detergent. All facial oils should be removed from the mask during cleaning.
- Rinse all parts of the mask thoroughly with drinking quality water.
- Air dry completely before use.
- Lay the headgear flat or line dry.
Precautions to Keep in Mind While Cleaning
- Do not place the headgear into the dryer.
- Do not use bleach, chlorine, alcohol, scented oils, or aromatic based solutions. These solutions can damage the mask, causing cracks and reducing the lifespan of the product.
- Do not iron the headgear.
- This mask is not for use on patients with the following conditions: recent eye surgery or dry eyes, hiatal hernia, excessive reflux, impaired cough reflex, and impaired cardiac sphincter function.
- This mask is not for use on patients who are dependent on mechanical ventilation for their life support.
- This mask is not for use on patients who are taking a prescription drug that induces vomiting, or on patients who are uncooperative, unresponsive, or unable to remove the mask by themselves.
- This mask should not be placed over open wounds or skin at risk for forming decubitus ulcers that are prone to infection.
Compare Similar Products
Basic FeaturesMask TypeNasalNasalNasalHeadgear IncludedYesYesYes
Mask FeaturesReplaceable CushionYesYesYesHeadgear Quick-ClipsYesYesNoGel CushionNoYesNoForehead SupportYesYesNoMask Cushion TypeSiliconeGelSiliconeFree Return InsuranceYesYesYes
SizeMultiple Sizes IncludedNoNoYesSmall FaceYesYesYesWide FaceNoNoYes
Lifestyle NeedsActive SleeperYesNoYesMouth BreatherNoNoNoTV FriendlyNoNoYesClaustrophobicNoNoYesDesigned For HerNoNoNoFacial HairYesYesNo