Have a question? Call us!
Sat 8AM-5PM CST
The ResMed AirFit™ N30i Nasal CPAP Mask offers flexibility, minimal bulk to the front of the face, and is quieter than some of the leading nasal CPAP masks available. It registers at only 24 decibels of sound output and considered below whisper-quiet. You'll appreciate this quiet mask, as it may disturb your bed partner less while providing the essential CPAP therapy you need today, so you can feel your best tomorrow.
It's also got one of the widest fields of vision among any mask, allowing you to see and do so much more before you fall asleep. Let nothing get in the way of your favorite activities! The ResMed AirFit™ N30i Nasal CPAP Mask is engineered to satisfy even the most active sleepers, allowing you to keep moving to the most comfortable spot on the bed, all without breaking the seal!
Manufactured by ResMed.
4% of Nasal Mask product buyers choose this product.
If your current mask makes you feel boxed-in or claustrophobic, you'll love the AirFit™ N30i. The AirFit™ N30i removes most of the bulk from the front of the mask, and places the hose connection on the top of your head, using comfortable hollow-frame tubing to deliver your therapy air to the base of your nose. All you'll need to do is breathe!
Features and Benefits
- Sleep Next to Your Bed Partner Again! (Only 24 decibels)
- Catch the Game or Send a Text With Nothing Blocking Your View
- Hollow Frame Design Helps You Feel Less Claustrophobic
- Great for Active Sleepers with a 360-Degree Hose Connection
- Starter Pack Includes Cushions in All Sizes
- Nasal Cushion Works With the Frame of the AirFit™ P30i
Sleep Next to Your Bed Partner Again! Only 24 dbA
This mask will be a welcome benefit to light sleepers and those bothered by the noise from your CPAP therapy. It's quieter than some leading nasal CPAP masks and is designed to deliver the therapy you need without creating a lot of extra noise. When paired with a quiet machine, the two form a great combo for quality sleep without distractions.
Catch the Game or Send a Text With Nothing Blocking Your View
The flexible design of this mask was intended to remove any obstructions from your view so you won't have anything getting in your way as you get settled and relax before bed. You'll keep up with the latest news, catch every score, or unwind with your favorite show. If you get a text, you'll be able to read and reply easily without anything getting in your way.
Hollow Frame Design Helps You Feel Less Claustrophobic
By mounting the hose connection on top of the head and using a hollow frame design, there's no longer any bulk to the front of the mask, so you won't feel boxed in or closed off. With the N30i, therapy air flows through the frame, eliminating the need for any extra tubes. Sleep on your side? No worries! The mask is designed to reroute the airflow in the event one side gets closed off.
360-Degree Swivel is Great for Active Sleepers
The 360-degree swivel allows for movement during the night while helping maintain the seal and preventing hose tangles. This allows you to search for your favorite spot on the bed without any hassles from your mask.
Starter Pack Includes Cushions in All Sizes
If you don't know what your preferred cushion size is, no problem! The starter pack comes with small, medium, and small wide cushions. You'll be able to try them all! This helps make it easy to find the best size that works for you.
Interchangable with the Frame of the AirFit™ P30i
If you already own an AirFit™ P30i Nasal Pillow CPAP Mask you can use the frame for it, and simply buy an N30i cushion in your preferred size to turn it into a nasal mask. Similarly, if you wanted to try a nasal pillow mask, you could buy the P30i cushion and turn your mask into the nasal pillow version. It works both ways.
OPTIONAL: Fabric Wraps for N30i / DreamWear
Fight the chill of cold silicone on the cheeks with fabric wraps for the DreamWear and AirFit™ N30i. These soft wraps wrap around the mask frame, both protecting you from the cool touch of the silicone and helping reduce the irritations and red marks.
Return On Warranty Issues Only
This Product Includes...
- Frame in Selected Size with Elbow
- Small, Medium, Small Wide Cushions
Mask Weight Breakdown
- Headgear Weight: Under .05 lbs
- Cushion Weight: Under .05 lbs
- Frame Weight: .15 lbs
- Whole Setup: .20 lbs
- Headgear End-to-End: 19.5 inches
- Cushion - Small Wide: 3.75 in L x 1.25 in W x 1.35 in H
- Cushion - Small: 3.5 in L x 1.5 in W x 1.75 in H
- Cushion - Medium:3.5 in L x 1.5 in W x 2 in H
- Frame - Small: 19.5 in L x .75 in W x .25 in H
- Therapy pressure: 4 to 25 cm
- Noise Level: 24 dBA
- Operating Temperature: 5°C to 40°C
- Materials Used: No PVC or phthalates such as DEHP, DBP or BBP.• This product contains no natural rubber latex
CPAP.com always offers these services:
- 8 am to 8 pm CST Toll Free Phone and Email Support
- 24 hour access to our CPAPtalk.com Support Forum
- Learning Center for information on sleep apnea and cpap equipment
- Consumer Purchasing Trends Reports
- Warranty Services for all items purchased through CPAP.com
- Insurance Compliant Invoices
- Free Prescription Request System
- Some product images supplied by ResMed © ResMed 2010 Used with Permission.
- ResMed products are for sale only to patients within the U.S. and not to other third parties or businesses.
- A valid prescription is required for the purchase of this product.
- All services provided by CPAP.com, including advertisement, ordering, sale, delivery, instruction, and setup of the products are performed solely by CPAP.com and independently of the manufacturer.
How to Put on the AirFit N30i
The ResMed AirFit N30i is meant to be fairly intuitive when using it for the first time. You may notice there are no headgear clips with this mask. Instead, you'll need to loosen the velcro straps and slide it over the back of the head. Once you've done this, follow the rest of these steps to put on your ResMed AirFit N30i:
- With the headgear over the back of the head, begin to position the cushion under the nose adjusting it into place.
- Once the cushion is roughly in the right place, tighten the headgear straps for a firm fit.
- If you're having difficulties breathing through the nose, you may need to change cushion sizes to a bigger size.
How to Change the Cushion
The cushion is made up of a hard plastic backing and a soft silicone pad, resting under the nose. The backing provides structure, and the pad is for comfort. The backing slides into each end of the silicone frame. To remove the cushion, pull the plastic backing out of the silicone frame.
There are arrows on the sides of the cushion and the frame, and these arrows should line up next to each other when putting the frame and cushion back together. The Starter Pack comes with 3 sizes of cushions: small, medium, and small wide.
Choosing the Correct Frame Size
Per the manufacturer, men are encouraged to go with the regular sized frame, and female customers are encouraged to go with the small frame size. If the frame feels tight for either size, consider sizing up or down, depending on the situation.
Frame Compatibility Tips
The AirFit™ N30i frame is interchangeable with the AirFit™ P30i, meaning you can remove the nasal pillows on the AirFit™ P30i and swap them out for the N30i nasal cushion.
How to Clean the AirFit N30i
Cleaning the ResMed AirFit N30i is easy enough. Follow these steps to get your mask clean:
- Start by disassembling the entire mask. Remove the cushion from the frame, and separate the headgear from the frame as well. Also, detach the elbow from the frame.
- The headgear is best cleaned by washing in mild soap and water.
- Be sure to wring out the suds and residue when finished.
- The soft wraps don't detach from the frame easily, so it may be easier to not try removing them from the frame before cleaning.
- As the mask frame is hollow, it will need to be submerged in a tank of mild soap and water, so soapy water can pass through the frame.
- Clean the outside of the soft wraps with mild soap and water.
- The cushion can be cleaned with mask wipes, removing any debris or deposits from the cushion by hand.
- Allow all parts to air dry before next use.
Daily: Cushion, Elbow
Weekly: Mask Frame, Headgear
Can Someone Who Breathes Through the Mouth Use This Mask?
If primarily breathing through the mouth, it's possible to use a nasal mask, if using a device like a chinstrap. The chinstrap works to keep the mouth shut during sleep, forcing someone to breathe through the nose.
Using a nasal CPAP Mask with chinstrap allows people breathing through the mouth to try different nasal and nasal pillow masks. It's a good way for people who do not breathe through the nose naturally to try using other masks.
Is the ResMed AirFit N30i a Quiet Mask?
The ResMed AirFit N30i is one of the quietest CPAP masks on the market today, checking in at a whisper-quiet 24 dBA. For individuals who may be sensitive to noise, the AirFit N30i is a great choice, with very quiet operation.
Is a "For Her" Model Available?
Not at this time.