Have a question? Call us!
Sat 8AM-5PM CST
The ResMed AirFit™ N30i Nasal CPAP Mask with Headgear - Starter Pack expands upon the popular AirFit line of masks from ResMed by adding a minimal contact nasal mask with a top-of-the-head hose connection for increased comfort and adaptability.
Offering one of the widest fields of vision on the market today, the AirFit N30i makes it possible to maintain a normal bedtime routine including watching television, reading, using electronics, and so much more while enjoying the open view and lightweight design of the AirFit N30i.
Manufactured by ResMed.
6% of Nasal Mask product buyers choose this product.
Continuing in their tradition of mask innovation, ResMed has released the AirFit N30i with Headgear - Starter Pack, a featherlight nasal mask taking comfort and open views to a new level of quality.
With a 360-degree swivel elbow and a hose connection on the crown of the head, the mask is for anyone who wants to reduce bulk to the front of the face and is great for active sleepers and anyone who may feel claustrophobic.
- Top of Head Hose Connection with 360-Degree Swivel
- Only 24 dBA (Considered Whisper Quiet)
- Starter Pack Includes Three Cushion Sizes
- Curved Nasal Cradle Cushion Helps Reduce Bulk
- Wide-Open Field of Vision - Great for TV
- Minimalist Hollow-Frame Design - Only 3 Parts!
Top of Head Hose Connection with 360-Degree Swivel
Active sleeper? Get a mask designed for freedom of movement with the ResMed AirFit N30i! Connecting to the tube on the crown of the head, the 360-degree swivel keeps up as you shift into different positions during sleep. By placing the hose connection up and out of the way, it's also great for anyone who may be claustrophobic.
Only 24 dBA (Considered Whisper Quiet)
For customers looking for a quiet mask, the ResMed N30i is one of the best out there as it checks in at only 24 decibels. This level of noise is considered whisper-quiet and makes it possible to have a full night of sleep without hearing much noise from the mask itself.
Starter Pack Includes Three Cushion Sizes
Finding out what size cushion you'll need is always the hardest part of choosing a new mask. Faces come in different shapes and sizes, and what's right for one person may not work for another. The ResMed AirFit N30i with Headgear - Starter Pack comes with 3 cushion sizes: small, medium, and small wide. These cushions will fit most faces, making it easier to find the best CPAP mask fit.
Curved Nasal Cradle Cushion Helps Reduce Bulk While Creating a Great Seal
Looking for a mask with a great seal, without a lot of bulk? Maybe your current mask makes it hard to sleep in a favorite position, or you prefer to read or watch TV before bed? The ResMed AirFit N30i could be the solution you've been looking for. By reducing most of the bulk from the front of the face, the N30i makes it possible to take control of sleep and get back to what's most comfortable. The curved nasal cradle cushion also helps create a world-class seal, flexible enough to move with you as you find a favorite position during sleep. The cushion is rated for high pressure, handling pressure levels up to 25.
Wide-Open Field of Vision - Great for TV
Command an outstanding view of the widest screens, even when wearing the mask! Never miss a second of a favorite show, book, or text conversation with the ResMed AirFit N30i. It allows for an impressive view, with minimal touchpoints on the face, so you can relax in comfort while falling asleep. As we've mentioned before, the great view may satisfy many people with claustrophobia, possibly helping a person feel more at ease when wearing the mask.
Minimalist Hollow-Frame Design - Only 3 Parts!
The ResMed AirFit N30i with Headgear - Starter Pack is one of the more minimal designs on the market today, having only 3 parts: the frame (with elbow), cushion, and headgear. Air from the hose connects at the top of the head and flows through the flexible frame, eliminating the need to use a short tube or other methods to get the air to your nose.
The frame is flexible enough to fit a wide range of faces and stretches with the contours of your head for optimal comfort. The minimal pieces help to make it easy to take the mask apart and clean, and the few touchpoints are comfortable and featherlight on the face. The frame comes with soft wraps, so it doesn't have the feel of silicone on the face.
Return On Warranty Issues Only
This Product Includes...
- Frame in Selected Size with Elbow
- Small, Medium, Small Wide Cushions
Mask Weight Breakdown
- Headgear Weight: Under .05 lbs
- Cushion Weight: Under .05 lbs
- Frame Weight: .15 lbs
- Whole Setup: .20 lbs
- Headgear End-to-End: 19.5 inches
- Cushion - Small Wide: 3.75 in L x 1.25 in W x 1.35 in H
- Cushion - Small: 3.5 in L x 1.5 in W x 1.75 in H
- Cushion - Medium:3.5 in L x 1.5 in W x 2 in H
- Frame - Small: 19.5 in L x .75 in W x .25 in H
- Therapy pressure: 4 to 25 cm
- Noise Level: 24 dBA
- Operating Temperature: 5°C to 40°C
- Materials Used: No PVC or phthalates such as DEHP, DBP or BBP.• This product contains no natural rubber latex
CPAP.com always offers these services:
- 8 am to 8 pm CST Toll Free Phone and Email Support
- 24 hour access to our CPAPtalk.com Support Forum
- Learning Center for information on sleep apnea and cpap equipment
- Consumer Purchasing Trends Reports
- Warranty Services for all items purchased through CPAP.com
- Insurance Compliant Invoices
- Free Prescription Request System
- Some product images supplied by ResMed © ResMed 2010 Used with Permission.
- ResMed products are for sale only to patients within the U.S. and not to other third parties or businesses.
- A valid prescription is required for the purchase of this product.
- All services provided by CPAP.com, including advertisement, ordering, sale, delivery, instruction, and setup of the products are performed solely by CPAP.com and independently of the manufacturer.
How to Put on the AirFit N30i
The ResMed AirFit N30i is meant to be fairly intuitive when using it for the first time. You may notice there are no headgear clips with this mask. Instead, you'll need to loosen the velcro straps and slide it over the back of the head. Once you've done this, follow the rest of these steps to put on your ResMed AirFit N30i:
- With the headgear over the back of the head, begin to position the cushion under the nose adjusting it into place.
- Once the cushion is roughly in the right place, tighten the headgear straps for a firm fit.
- If you're having difficulties breathing through the nose, you may need to change cushion sizes to a bigger size.
How to Change the Cushion
The cushion is made up of a hard plastic backing and a soft silicone pad, resting under the nose. The backing provides structure, and the pad is for comfort. The backing slides into each end of the silicone frame. To remove the cushion, pull the plastic backing out of the silicone frame.
There are arrows on the sides of the cushion and the frame, and these arrows should line up next to each other when putting the frame and cushion back together. The Starter Pack comes with 3 sizes of cushions: small, medium, and small wide.
Choosing the Correct Frame Size
Per the manufacturer, men are encouraged to go with the regular sized frame, and female customers are encouraged to go with the small frame size. If the frame feels tight for either size, consider sizing up or down, depending on the situation.
How to Clean the AirFit N30i
Cleaning the ResMed AirFit N30i is easy enough. Follow these steps to get your mask clean:
- Start by disassembling the entire mask. Remove the cushion from the frame, and separate the headgear from the frame as well. Also, detach the elbow from the frame.
- The headgear is best cleaned by washing in mild soap and water.
- Be sure to wring out the suds and residue when finished.
- The soft wraps don't detach from the frame easily, so it may be easier to not try removing them from the frame before cleaning.
- As the mask frame is hollow, it will need to be submerged in a tank of mild soap and water, so soapy water can pass through the frame.
- Clean the outside of the soft wraps with mild soap and water.
- The cushion can be cleaned with mask wipes, removing any debris or deposits from the cushion by hand.
- Allow all parts to air dry before next use.
Daily: Cushion, Elbow
Weekly: Mask Frame, Headgear
Can Someone Who Breathes Through the Mouth Use This Mask?
If primarily breathing through the mouth, it's possible to use a nasal mask, if using a device like a chinstrap. The chinstrap works to keep the mouth shut during sleep, forcing someone to breathe through the nose.
Using a nasal CPAP Mask with chinstrap allows people breathing through the mouth to try different nasal and nasal pillow masks. It's a good way for people who do not breathe through the nose naturally to try using other masks.
Is the ResMed AirFit N30i a Quiet Mask?
The ResMed AirFit N30i is one of the quietest CPAP masks on the market today, checking in at a whisper-quiet 24 dBA. For individuals who may be sensitive to noise, the AirFit N30i is a great choice, with very quiet operation.
Is a "For Her" Model Available?
Not at this time.