SleepWeaver Advance Nasal CPAP Mask with Zzzephyr Seal
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Check out the newer model hereSleepWeaver Advance Nasal CPAP Mask with Improved Zzzephyr Seal
Now with an updated headgear design, the SleepWeaver Advance is the only cloth mask on the market! If you find traditional silicone masks leave red marks or are complicated to adjust, the SleepWeaver Advance might be a great solution for you. The cloth mask weighs less than an ounce and feels as light as a handkerchief lying on your nose. The mask works by inflating and softly conforming to facial features to create an individual seal. This mask works while you are on your side, stomach, or back and with glasses. The material wicks away moisture to reduce rainout and the small air ports diffuse air softly and quietly to avoid disturbing a bed partner.
Take advantage of Circadiance's Money Back Guarantee. Try the SleepWeaver risk free for 30 days! Every order comes with free Return Insurance! Wondering how it works? Check out the SleepWeaver Intro Video on the "Learning Center" tab.
The SleepWeaver now comes with an improved 2nd Generation Headgear. The headgear was redesign to improve mask stability and comfort. The headgear has an additional soft fleece layer. Easy to locate blue headgear tabs help with any needed adjustments.
Composed of cloth material, the SleepWeaver Advance inflates around the nose and pushes gently against the CPAP user's face. The mask's unique inflatable cushion balloons out when CPAP pressure is applied. The mask is attached to a three point headgear and requires minimal tension to maintain a consistent seal. Unlike most masks, there are no rigid components to prevent CPAP users from sleeping on their back, side, or stomach. The cloth is not sticky and allows the skin to breath through out the night. The unique design minimizes skin abrasion and helps prevent pressure marks from forming.
Noise and weight are both reduced in the SleepWeaver design. Even though air is inflating the mask, the noise is considerably reduced. Since there are no rigid buckles, clips or a faceplate on the mask, it can seem as if there is no mask at all.
The Zzzephyr Seal is a light, fine cloth that helps form a comfortable seal around the bridge of your nose. The elastic material cradles the nose and promotes fewer mask leaks.
You can watch the SleepWeaver Intro Video on the "Learning Center" tab to see how the mask works. These videos are also included with a free DVD with each mask.
Tips for First Time Use
The SleepWeaver cloth mask is different than traditional CPAP masks. The most important thing is to not over tighten the mask. Unlike a regular CPAP Mask if this mask is too tight you will have problems achieving a seal.
- Turn your machine on.
- Take a "nose dive" into the mask.
- Once on, take two to three deep breaths to help the mask form a seal around your nose.
- If the side straps are loose, tighten them, however leave them loose enough to fit one finger under.
- The mask should not touch your eyes, if the mask is too close to your eyes, loosen the top strap and pull down on the mask to reposition. A mirror may help with positioning.
- If you are having problems achieving a seal, pull down on the mask to reset the seal and repeat step three.
- In the morning, instead of releasing the straps, take the mask off as is to keep your strap setting.
Cleaning the SleepWeaver is easy. The mask can be completely cleaned, with no hard-to-reach places or multiple parts. The SleepWeaver is recommended to be cleaned every morning and hung to dry. The entire mask can be hand-washed or it can be placed in the washing machine. You do not have to take apart the mask for cleaning. If you wash the mask in the washing machine, put the mask in a "delicates" bag. Once the mask is cleaned, hang the mask to dry. Do not place the mask in a clothes dryer. You can see how to clean the mask by watching the "SleepWeaver Cleaning and Maintaining" video on the Learning Center Tab.
30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee: If not completely satisfied with the product, the manufacturer offers a 30 day money back guarantee. Free SleepWeaver Return Insurance is included in the purchase of the SleepWeaver for easy return of the mask if you are not satisfied. If you return the mask within the first 30 days, CPAP.com will refund the cost of the mask.
As of November 17, 2009 orders of the SleepWeaver Advanced now come with the Zzzephyr Seal.
Pressure Range: With regards to very low or extremely high pressure, the SleepWeaver is FDA approved for pressures between 4 and 20cm H2o. Do not use the SleepWeaver If you are using a BiPAP machine with inhalation pressures higher than 20cm H2o.
Fitting Instructions: For help with fitting, Circadiance provides instructions: sleepweaver-instructions. You can also view the "SleepWeaver Fitting Your Mask" video on the "Learning Center Tab" to see how put the mask on and tips for achieving a good seal.
- Remove your SleepWeaver Advance Mask from the packaging.
- Connect the tubing from your CPAP or Bi-Level machine to the Swivel Connector on the front of the mask.
- Turn on your CPAP or Bi-Level machine at your prescription pressure.
- When the mask inflates, hold the headgear with both hands, position the mask on your nose, and pull the headgear over your head. Make sure that the cup of the mask is centered over your nose, and align the Head Strap to the center of your head.
- Pull the headgear over the back of your head until the Neck Strap is snug just below your ears.
- If you experience leaks, adjust the mask as described below.
- Lie down in your normal sleeping position. If any leaks occur, readjust the mask.
Adjusting for Leaks
If you experience leaks, try these steps:
- With your CPAP or Bi-Level machine on and at your prescribed pressure, pinch the portion of the mask directly over your nose, pull the mask slightly away from your face, towards your feet, and gently release.
- If you experience leaks from the sides of the mask, adjust the Neck Straps by unhooking the tab from the strap and pulling the straps out to tighten the mask, then re-latching the tab to the strap.
- If you experience leaks into your eyes, adjust the Head Strap.
- At times it is possible to stop leaks and get a better fit by loosening the mask just a bit, then repeating Step 1.
- Each time you readjust your mask, take two to three deep breaths to help the mask adjust and form a seal around your nose.
Any mask will work with any machine, with one important exception. The ResMed AirMini is only compatible with certain ResMed CPAP masks. Compatible masks for the AirMini are as follows:
- ResMed AirFit™ N20 Nasal Mask
- ResMed AirFit™ F20 Full Face
- ResMed AirTouch™ F20 Full Face
- ResMed AirFit™ P10 Nasal Pillow
When considering another CPAP, APAP or BiPAP machine from ResMed or any other manufacturer, mask compatibility extends to all brands. The AirMini uses non-standard tubing to connect the machine to the mask, and is the primary reason why other masks won't work with the AirMini. Despite this issue, many of our customers consider the AirMini to be an excellent machine.
- CPAP Machine Comparison Guide. This guide stacks up every CPAP machine we sell, feature by feature. If you don't know the meaning of a feature, click the question mark for a definition. The links below will take you to the most popular CPAPs, or all CPAP machines we sell.
Compare Most Popular CPAP Machines
Compare All CPAP Machines
- Auto Adjusting Machine (APAP) Comparison Guide. This guide stacks up every APAP machine we sell, feature by feature. If you don't know the meaning of a feature, click the question mark for a definition. The links below will take you to the most popular APAPs, or all APAP machines we sell.
Compare Most Popular APAP Machines
Compare All APAP Machines
- BiPAP, VPAP and BiLevel Comparison Guide. This guide stacks up every BiPAP machine we sell, feature by feature. If you don't know the meaning of a feature, click the question mark for a definition. The links below will take you to the most popular BiPAPs, or all BiPAP machines we sell.
Compare Most Popular BiPAP Machines
Compare All BiPAP Machines
Yes. Federal law requires we have a valid prescription on file before we ship your mask, machine, humidifier, or EPAP therapy, including Provent and Bongo RX. You will also need a prescription to purchase the Nightbalance POSA device.
We provide many easy ways to get your prescription:
- We can request your prescription for you! When you checkout, just let us know you would like us to request your prescription, or you can log into your account to have us request your prescription.
- Fax your prescription to our toll-free fax number: 866.353.2727, or our international fax number: 713.541.7377
- Email your prescription to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Upload your prescription in your account, under the Prescriptions Section
- Ask your doctor to fill out our prescription form. We have both a standard prescription form and an EPAP prescription form.
For more information on prescriptions, please see our Prescription Section of the Learning Center.
- A7034 is Nasal Mask
- A7034 is Nasal Pillow Mask
- A7030 is Full Face Mask
- A7027 is Hybrid Mask
- A7044 is Oral Interface Mask (Oracle)
- A7035 is Headgear for Mask - Any Style
- A7036 is Chinstrap - Any Style
- A7032 is Replacement Nasal Mask Cushion
- A7033 is Replacement Nasal pillows
- A7031 is Replacement Full Face Mask Cushion
- A7028 is Replacement Hybrid Mask Cushion
- A7029 is Replacement Hybrid Mask Nasal Pillow
- A7046 is Replacement Humidifier Chamber
- A7037 is Tubing / Hose - Long & Short Tubes
- A4604 is Heated Tubing
- A7038 is Disposable Filter (White / Paper)
- A7039 is Washable Filter (Gross Particle / Foam/ Black)
- E0601 NU is CPAP Purchase
- E0601 NU is APAP Purchase
- E0470 NU is BiPAP Purchase
- E0470 NU is BiPAP Auto Purchase
- E0471 NU is BiPAP ST Purchase
- E0471 NU is BiPAP Auto SV Purchase
- E0562 NU is Heated CPAP Humidifier
- E0561 NU is Passover or Cool CPAP Humidifier
- E0601 RR is CPAP Rental
- E0601 NU is APAP Rental
- E0470 RR is BiPAP Rental
- E0470 RR is BiPAP Auto Rental
- E0471 RR is BiPAP ST Rental
- E0471 RR is BiPAP Auto SV Rental
- E1356 is Oxygen Concentrator Battery
- E1357 is Oxygen Concentrator Battery Charger
- E1358 is Oxygen Concentrator DC Cable
- E1390 is Portable Oxygen Concentrator
E1399 is Miscellaneous and is used for other CPAP and Oxygen items.
- One of the following words or phrases: "CPAP Mask", "CPAP Supplies", "CPAP Humidifier", "CPAP", "Continuous Positive Airway Pressure", "APAP", "AutoPAP", "AutoSet", "Auto CPAP", "Auto Adjusting CPAP", "Self Adjusting CPAP", "BiPAP", "BiLevel", "VPAP", "BiPAP Auto", "BiPAP ST", "Synchrony ST", "VPAP ST"
- Your physician's contact information
- Your physician's signature
- The patient's full name
Here are some of our top selling masks:
DreamWear Nasal CPAP Mask with Headgear - Fit Pack
ComfortGel Blue Full Face CPAP Mask with Headgear
AirFit™ P10 Nasal Pillow CPAP Mask with Headgear
+ See More
Very tough material for being so thin. Fits well around the nose. I've had it for 3 years without any breaks in the material, more...
7 people found this helpful.
I have been a cpap user for nine years. First time I tried this cover and it REALLY make a difference. Sometimes I end up with hose wrapped around me or laying on it and this make the hose so soft. Glad I tried it but why did I wait?!? more...
2 people found this helpful.
When I first started therapy, I bought this and nasal pillows. I only wore the nasal pillows 2 or 3 times before determining the SleepWeaver was for me. It's more comfortable, seals more consistently, and is more compatible in more sleeping positions. I'm primarily a stomach sleeper and have no problems getting squared away and off to sleep at night with this thing making it easy for me to breathe. more...
5 people found this helpful.
I am a side sleeper and this mask is fantastic. I has lasted 2 to 3 times longer than any mask I have tried in the last 8 years...sure wish I would have had it sooner. Once I got the straps adjusted, I had no problems with leaking. With the hot summer weather upon us along with "nite sweats" it stays in place so much better than the regular mask. more...
3 people found this helpful.
I felt suffocated when wearing this.
1 person found this helpful.
Compare Similar Products
Basic FeaturesMask TypeNasalNasalNasalHeadgear IncludedYesYesYes
Mask FeaturesReplaceable CushionNoYesYesHeadgear Quick-ClipsNoYesYesGel CushionNoYesNoForehead SupportNoYesNoMask Cushion TypeClothGelSiliconeFree Return InsuranceNoYesYes
SizeMultiple Sizes IncludedNoNoNoSmall FaceNoYesNoWide FaceNoNoNo
Lifestyle NeedsActive SleeperYesNoYesMouth BreatherNoNoNoTV FriendlyYesNoYesClaustrophobicYesNoYesDesigned For HerNoNoNoFacial HairYesYesNo