"VERIFIED CPAP.COM CUSTOMERThe are a quick and easy way to clean my face mask before I rush off to start my day. I love the various scent choices and the great service CPAP.com offers."
April 4, 2012
Manufactured by AG Industries.
Clean and freshen your CPAP mask with natural, safe and effective CPAP mask wipes. Made from 100% cotton these wipes are alcohol and latex free, biodegradable, and gentle on your hands. They are unscented and get the job done.
ALOE ALLERGY ALERT: This product contains Aloe barbadensis, which may cause an allergic reaction for customers that have an Aloe allergy.
PLEASE NOTE: The packaging of this product has changed. The product itself is unchanged.
Return On Warranty Issues Only
- Wipe Count: 62 Wipes
- Canister Size: 6.5" H X 3.25" D
- Canister Weight: 10.8 oz
- Wipe Size: 5 in x 8 in
- Wipe Material: 100% Cotton (Biodegradable)
- Ingredients: Natural Cleansers From Coconut and Plant Extracts (Does Not Contain Alcohol or Latex)
- Product Development: No Animal Testing
CPAP.com always offers these services:
- 8 am to 8 pm CST Toll Free Phone and Email Support
- 24 hour access to our CPAPtalk.com Support Forum
- Learning Center for information on sleep apnea and cpap equipment
- Consumer Purchasing Trends Reports
- Warranty Services for all items purchased through CPAP.com
- Insurance Compliant Invoices
- Free Prescription Request System
The original packaging for this product used a green label on the canister. The packaging for this product has changed. The product itself has not changed. The label is now white rather than green. The canister may come with either a blue or a white cap. The product is the same in either case.
Product Package Warning
All canisters come sealed with a foil wrapper. The wrapper should have a small pin hole for depressurization during in-flight transport. There are rare instances where the foil may become loose or slightly separated from the container. The foil keeps the wipes from drying out and defective returns will be issued for any container with deficient towelette moisture.
To Open Package: Flip open dispensing flap and remove lid by lifting upward. Pull up corner of center sheet, twist to a point and thread through small opening in the lid. DO NOT PUSH FINGER THROUGH OPENING. Replace lid and PULL WIPE AT AN ANGLE: the next sheet pops up automatically. When finished, close lid flap to retain moisture.
How to Clean a CPAP Mask Using Mask Wipes
- Disassemble the CPAP mask, removing the headgear, cushion, and frame.
- Clean the headgear separately by using mild soap and water.
- Using the wipes, gently clean all crevacies in the cushion, removing any deposits.
- The frame can be cleaned in a similar fashion, by wiping away any debris.
- Tightly wring out the headgear, making sure to remove any soap that has accumulated on the material.
- Reassemble the pieces of the mask.
CPAP Product Customer Reviews View All Reviews
CPAP Video & FAQ
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- How do I care for my mask?
Masks should be washed daily with warm water and gentle soap or baby shampoo. Let the mask air dry. Never use antibacterial soap as it will break down the silicone of the mask cushion. Avoid soaps that include lotion which can coat the mask and cause it to lose its seal. A safe cleaner is the Control III Disinfectant CPAP Cleaning Solution. Remember, going to bed with a clean face will improve your seal and protect the lifespan of your mask.
The best time to clean your mask is in the morning after use. This removes the oils left behind from your skin which can reduce the lifespan of your mask. We recommend using Mask Wipes to make daily morning cleaning easy. The mask wipes are made from materials that will not break down your mask.
For customers who want to completely disinfect their mask and accessories, there's an even better option than wipes. The Lumin Mask and Accessories Cleaner uses powerful UV light to disinfect, killing almost all bacteria almost instantly. It's not a cleaner and doesn't scrub or wash anything, but for simple disinfecting the Lumin works great!
Here are some other cleaning products to help with keeping your mask fresh: