FlexiFit HC432 Full Face CPAP Mask Assembly Kit
Refresh your mask without having to purchase the complete mask with a Mask Assembly Kit. This is the FlexiFit HC432 Full Face CPAP Mask Assembly Kit.
The FlexiFit HC432 Full Face CPAP Mask Assembly Kit combines the "under chin" design with the foam cushion insert and silicone seal for seal and stability. This mask is available in four sizes, select the size needed when ordering.
The frame for the HC432 comes in only one size and can accommodate all sizes of the cushion and insert. Need the cushion and foam insert only? Visit: Foam Cushion Insert and Silicone Seal Kit.
The headgear is not included with the product. It can easily be added on the "Customize & Buy" screen by selecting Headgear for FlexiFit HC432 Full Face Mask.
To read more about the HC432 features visit the FlexiFit HC432 Full Face CPAP Mask with Headgear.
PLEASE NOTE: This package DOES NOT include the headgear.
This Product Includes...
- HC432 Full Face Mask
- Mask Base: Polycarbonate (PC)
- Non-Rebreathing Valve: Polycarbonate (PC) / Silicone (LSR)
- Elbow: Polycarbonate (PC)
- Glider Strap: Nylon (PA)
- Glider Clip: Acetal (POM)
- Forehead Cushion: Silicone (LSR)
- Silicone Seal (S, M, L): Silicone (LSR)
- Foam Cushion (S, M, L, XL): Polyurethane Foam
- Headgear: Lycra / Polyurethane Foam Laminate)
- Pressure Ports Connector (Euro Only): Polycarbonate (PC) / Santoprene (TPE)
CPAP.com always offers these services
- 24 hour access to our CPAPtalk.com Support Forum
- Learning Center for information on sleep apnea and cpap equipment
- Consumer Purchasing Trends Reports
- Warranty Services for all items purchased through CPAP.com
- Insurance Compliant Invoices
- Free Prescription Request System
Where do I find the size?
The FlexiFit HC432 mask frame does not have an identifiable size because it offers a universal fit for all four cushion sizes created for the HC432 Full Face CPAP Mask.
To find the size of the cushion, turn the mask to look at the flat bottom of full face cushion. Large embossed letters spell out the words "S M A L L," "M E D I U M," or "L A R G E." The words are found near the rim connecting the mask frame to the full face cushion.
The silicone cushion and foam insert are both replaceable. To find the size of the foam insert, pull the insert out of the cushion. Hold the insert as if preparing to place the insert inside of the cushion. A small, embossed letter is recorded at the peak of the insert, where the nose connects to the foam material.
This mask is very bulky and difficult to wear. Spend a little extra money and get the more sleek more...
Perfect, My mask needed to be replaced for a while now. Sleeping better with the new one. Was afraid that more...