H2O 4 CPAP Distilled Water Replacement Filter
Don't run out! By changing your H2O 4 CPAP Filter Cartridge once every 60 days, you'll never run out of distilled water for your CPAP therapy.
The H2O 4 CPAP Distilled Water Pitcher filters out minerals, fluoride, calcium, and other toxins found in ordinary tap water to provide clean distilled water for use as part of your CPAP routine.
Replaces the Original Filter
This product provides a replacement cartridge for the original H2O 4 CPAP Filters that came with the pitcher, allowing you to create an endless supply of distilled water.
1 Filter Cartridge Included
This product includes 1 replacement filter cartridge for the H2O 4 CPAP Distilled Water Pitcher. Each filter cartridge lasts for 60 days before needing replacement.
Compatible With Only H2O 4 CPAP Distilled Water Pitcher
Replacement H2O 4 CPAP Filter Cartridges will only work with the H2O 4 CPAP Distilled Water Pitcher and will not work with any other product.
This Product Includes...
- H2O-4-CPAP Filter Cartridge (1)
- Package Contents: 1 Filters
- Filter Lifespan: 60 days
CPAP.com always offers these services
- 24 hour access to our CPAPtalk.com Support Forum
- Learning Center for information on sleep apnea and cpap equipment
- Consumer Purchasing Trends Reports
- Warranty Services for all items purchased through CPAP.com
- Insurance Compliant Invoices
- Free Prescription Request System
How to Change Your Filters
To change your filter cartridge, you'll need to follow these instructions:
- Make sure the pitcher is empty before beginning.
- Remove the lid from the pitcher.
- Locate the filter cartridge at the bottom of the basin. It should have a round pull tab attached to the top of it.
- Grab the pull tab and pull up. The cartridge should become loose and you can then remove it from the pitcher.
- Replace the cartridge with a new one.
- Replace the lid.
I really like this product because I am no longer purchasing plastic bottles/jugs. I do filter my water with a more...
Simple and easy replacement. Make sure to fill and drain filter three times before using.
I bought extra, because I travel in a RV throughout the West.
I really love this product but it was out of stock far too long.