DreamStation Go Power Cord 6 FT US/Can
The DreamStation Go Power Cord 6 Foot US/Can is a replacement cord for the original 6 foot cord included with the DreamStation Go. The cord is designed for outlets in the US and Canada. The CPAP.com World Traveler Power Adapter Kit (optional) provides support for outlets in foreign countries.
The DreamStation Go Power Cord 6 FT US/Can replaces the original power cord. It's designed for outlets in the United States and Canada. An adapter kit is availalbe for use in other countries.
This power cord is only compatible with the DreamStation Go. Not compatible with other makes and models.
- 6 Feet Long
- Replaces Original Power Cord
- Compatible with Outlets in US and Canada
- Works with Overnight Battery
6 Feet of Length
The DreamStation Go Power Cord 6 Foot is a replacement cord for the original cord included with the DreamStation Go. There is also a 10 foot version available, for those that need added length for increased versatility.
Replaces the Original Power Cord
If the original power cord is damaged in any way, it can be easily replaced with this product. It's also helpful to have this cord on hand as a replacement or a backup, in case something were to happen.
Compatible with Outlets in the US and Canada
The power cord is designed to work with outlets in the US and Canada. International travel requires the purcase of an adapter kit, such as the World Traveler Power Adapter Kit. The DreamStation Go does not require a voltage converter to work overseas.
Compatible with the Optional Overnight Battery
The DreamStation Go 6 FT Power Cord is compatible with the optional DreamStation Go Overnight Battery for added versatility.
This Product Includes...
- Power Cord
In the Box:
- Power Cord
- Manufacturer: Philips Respironics
- Length: 6 Feet
- Compatibility: DreamStation Go
- Outlet Compatibility: US / Canadian
- RX Required: No
CPAP.com always offers these services
- 24 hour access to our CPAPtalk.com Support Forum
- Learning Center for information on sleep apnea and cpap equipment
- Consumer Purchasing Trends Reports
- Warranty Services for all items purchased through CPAP.com
- Insurance Compliant Invoices
- Free Prescription Request System
- Philips Respironics products are for sale only to patients within the U.S. and not to other third parties or businesses.
- All services provided by CPAP.com, including advertisement, ordering, sale, delivery, instruction, and setup of the products are performed solely by CPAP.com and independently of the manufacturer.
Everything came as agreed. Was very satisfied.