DreamStation Go Power Cord 10 FT US/Can
DreamStation Go Power Cord 10 Ft. Overview
The DreamStation Go Power Cord 10 FT US/Can provides an extra 4 feet of length over the 6 foot cord originally packaged with the DreamStation Go. Designed with US and Canadian customers in mind, the power cord can be adapted to work with international outlets by purchasing the World Traveler Power Adapter Plugs (optional) from CPAP.com.
The DreamStation Go Power Cord 10 FT US/Can has 4 feet of extra length and accomodates almost any sleeping configuration.
The product is designed for use with US and Canadian outlets, but with the optional World Traveler Power Adapter Kit it can be used in any country in the world.
- 10 FT Cord for Added Versatility
- Accommodates Most Sleeping Environments
- Compatible with US and Canadian Outlets
- Works with the Optional Overnight Battery
10 FT Cord for Added Versatility
While the original cord for the DreamStation Go is only 6 feet long, this product has an extra 4 feet of length to accomodate even the most difficult sleeping and power situations.
Accommodates Most Sleeping Environments
If the only power outlet is across the room, this cord may be long enough to reach it. While a 6 foot cord may accommodate most users, the 10 foot cord is long enough to accomodate almost any sleeping environment.
Compatible with US and Canadian Outlets
The DreamStation Go 10 FT Cord US/Can features a two-pronged plug found in US and Canadian power outlets. When traveling overseas, it will be necessary to purchase adapters like the CPAP.com World Traveler Power Adapter Kit. All CPAP machines sold on CPAP.com do not require a voltage converter.
Compatible With the Optional Overnight Battery
The DreamStation Go Overnight Battery is designed to work with the original cord that ships with the DreamStation Go. This product and the original cord are interchangable, and both connect to the Overnight Battery in the same way.
This Product Includes...
- 10 FT Power Cord
In the Box:
- 10 FT Power Cord
- Manufacturer: Philips Respironics
- Length: 10 Feet
- Compatibility: DreamStation Go
- Outlet Compatibility: Canadian/US
- RX Required: No
CPAP.com always offers these services
- 24 hour access to our CPAPtalk.com Support Forum
- Learning Center for information on sleep apnea and cpap equipment
- Consumer Purchasing Trends Reports
- Warranty Services for all items purchased through CPAP.com
- Insurance Compliant Invoices
- Free Prescription Request System
- Philips Respironics products are for sale only to patients within the U.S. and not to other third parties or businesses.
- All services provided by CPAP.com, including advertisement, ordering, sale, delivery, instruction, and setup of the products are performed solely by CPAP.com and independently of the manufacturer.
PLEASE NOTE: This product is the 10 FT power cord, which is different from the original 6 FT power cord that comes with the DreamStation Go. For the 6 foot cord please visit the DreamStation Go 6 FT Power Cord US/Can product page.
Plug falls out of socket with the brush of passing air. Very annoying to re insert in the middle of the night. more...