ResMed AirFit N30 Nasal CPAP Mask Assembly Kit
ResMed AirFit N30 Nasal CPAP Mask Kit Overview
The AirFit™ N30 Assembly Kit is one of the quietest nasal CPAP masks on the market today, checking in at only 18 decibels. That's a full 3 decibels quieter than the AirFit™ P10.
The AirFit™ N30 Assembly Kit is just as simple to maintain as the AirFit™ P10, and when combined with the headgear (available for purchase separately), it's only 3 main parts. This means cleaning is simple and maintenance is a breeze.
The AirFit™ N30 Nasal CPAP Mask Assembly Kit, includes the AirFit™ N30 frame, short tube, and cushion; but does not have the headgear. The headgear is sold separately. The AirFit™ N30 Assembly Kit has everything you'll need to freshen up your existing mask, without needing to purchase a completely new one.
Features and Benefits of the N30:
- Won't Block Your View
- Ultra-Quiet at Only 18 Decibels
- Simple to Use and Maintain
- Featherlight Design Weighs Under 2 Ounces
Won't Block Your View
Anyone who wears glasses will appreciate the cushion of the AirFit™ N30, as the nasal cushion doesn't cover the bridge of the nose. Instead, it seals underneath the nostrils and provides therapy air to the base of the nose. This means you can catch the big game, read a book, and send a text—all while wearing your mask.
Ultra-Quiet Design is Only 18 Decibels
The AirFit™ P10 Nasal Pillow CPAP Mask is similar in design to the AirFit™ N30, but is a full 3 decibels quieter. This means your mask will be less likely to create disturbances that can bother you or your bed partner.
Simple to Use and Maintain
The N30 only has 3 main parts when you count the headgear (sold separately). This makes it easy to clean and simple to maintain, so you can focus more on your treatment and spend less time keeping your equipment clean.
Featherlight Design Weighs Under 2 Ounces
The AirFit™ N30 is one of the lightest masks available, weighing less than 2 ounces. You'll also like how open it is, making it an ideal choice for anyone who feels claustrophobic.
Looking for the complete ResMed AirFit™ N30 Nasal CPAP Mask with Headgear? Visit the product page to get the mask including short tube, frame, cushion, and headgear.
This Product Includes...
- Mask Frame
- Cushion in Selected Size
- Package Contents: Cushion, Mask, Short Tube. Headgear Sold Separately.
- Sound Pressure Level (QuietAir Frame): 18 decibels
- Sound Pressure Level (Standard Frame): 21 decibels
- Operating Temperature: 41°F - 104°F
- Storage: Make sure mask is dry and clean before storage.
CPAP.com always offers these services
- 24 hour access to our CPAPtalk.com Support Forum
- Learning Center for information on sleep apnea and cpap equipment
- Consumer Purchasing Trends Reports
- Warranty Services for all items purchased through CPAP.com
- Insurance Compliant Invoices
- Free Prescription Request System
- Some product images supplied by ResMed © ResMed 2010 Used with Permission.
- All services provided by CPAP.com, including advertisement, ordering, sale, delivery, instruction, and setup of the products are performed solely by CPAP.com and independently of the manufacturer.
Here's a link to ResMed's official fitting guide for the AirFit N30.
The cushion for the mask peels off of the frame. A gentle tug from either side will be enough to remove the mask from the frame.
Once removed, you can clean with mild soap and water. Make sure to clean all crevices, as well as the mask underside, to remove any lingering germs and debris.
Bought this mask assembly kit in conjunction with N30 headgear. A very elegant, comfortable and unobtrusive design that feels great when one puts it on. However, installing and retaining the headgear to the frame is less than optimal. The combination of a flimsy headgear and a less than optimal design of the frame's headgear retaining point are the reasons why I gave this nasal mask frame assembly only 3 stars, which is a shame. The nasal cushion itself is incredibly soft and conforming, the mask itself is very quiet and the whole setup unobtrusive and comfortable. But, once one falls asleep, it doesn't hold up well and easily unravels, particularly if one tries to adjust the headgear. more...
I had some difficultity attaching the headgear, it did not want to stay connected. I will be trying it out tonight. more...