SnuggleCover Set for Swift™ FX Bella Headgears
SnuggleCover Set for Swift™ FX Bella Overview
Love the Bella Loops for the Swift FX™ but experiencing a bit of discomfort behind the ear? The SnuggleCover Set may be the answer for you! SnuggleHose responds to the needs of the CPAP community by offering a soft and comfortable solution in your choice of gray or pink. The SnuggleCovers material was selected with ears in mind! It is thin and lightweight, with a smooth silky feel, and form fitted for the Bella Loops and headgear straps.
SnuggleCover Set for Swift™ FX Bella Headgears by SnuggleHose is made specifically for the Swift™ FX Bella Nasal Pillow CPAP Mask with Headgears and the Swift™ FX Nasal Pillow CPAP Mask using the Bella Loops. SnuggleCovers are made of a very lightweight, thin polyester material that is silky to the touch.
NOTE: Color shade may vary.
The set includes:
- One pair of soft pliable covers for the 'behind the ear' Bella Loops
- One pair of covers for the standard Swift FX silicone headgear.
- Both sets of strap covers are made of a lightweight polyester fabric that offers softness without being thick.
- Designed with both men and women in mind, the SnuggleCover Set is available in black, gray and pink.
- The covers are designed specifically for the Swift FX Bella Loops and Silicone Headgear and snugly fit the length and width of each.
- SnuggleCover for the Bella Loop is approximately 12 inches long and 1/2 inch wide at the mid-point of the cover.
- SnuggleCover for the Swift FX Headgear is approximately 5 1/2 inches long and 3/4 inch wide at the mid-point of the cover.
This Product Includes...
- Bella Loop Cover - Pair
- Swift FX Headgear Strap Cover - Pair
Materials Used in the SnuggleCover Set for Swift™ FX Bella Headgears
Headgear Wraps: 100% Polyester Interlock Fabric
CPAP.com always offers these services
- 24 hour access to our CPAPtalk.com Support Forum
- Learning Center for information on sleep apnea and cpap equipment
- Consumer Purchasing Trends Reports
- Warranty Services for all items purchased through CPAP.com
- Insurance Compliant Invoices
- Free Prescription Request System
The SnuggleCover Set for Swift™ FX Bella Headgears can be machine washed in cold water on a gentle cycle and machine dried on low heat. To prevent attaching or wrapping around other clothes, it is recommended to fasten all velcro fasteners or place in a delicates bag.Alternatively the SnuggleCover Set for Swift™ FX Bella Headgears can be hand washed in cool water and laid flat to dry.
Application of the SnuggleCovers
The SnuggleCover Set comes packaged with large paperclips to assist in feeding the headgear and loop into the covers.
- Headgear - Shorter Cover:
- Loop the paperclip through the opening at the end of the headgear that attaches to the pillow.
- The single loop of the paper clip should be on the headgear with the double loop side of the paper clip facing forward.
- Feed the paperclip into the shorter SnuggleCover, gathering the material as you work the paperclip through the cover.
- Pull the paperclip clear of the cover and remove the paperclip.
- After both covers are in place, attach the pillows to the headgear as normal and adjust the SnuggleStrap to cover completely from the pillow attachment upward.
- Bella Loop - Longer Cover:
- Place one end of the Bella Loop strap over the single loop end of the paperclip and pinch the two sides together.
- The double loop end of the paperclip should face forward.
- Feed the paperclip into the longer SnuggleCover, gathering the material as you work.
- When the material fills the space of the paperclip push the clip into the SnuggleCover and continue to feed into the cover.
- As you feed the paperclip hold onto the loose end so it does not get pulled up into the cover.
- When the paperclip peeks out the end of the cover, gently pull it though and remove the paperclip.
- Center the SnuggleCover over the Bella Loop and attach the clip onto the ends as normal.
I wasn't able to use the cheek straps because the instructions to use a paperclip made no sense. It needs a visual guide, not a written one. However, the ear covers were short enough that I could force the straps through and get them to work. That eased the irritation on my ears just fine. more...
I agree completely with everything stated by the 2012 reviewer (March 27, 2012). I've had them a bit over two weeks now and I wish that I had purchased them years ago (I have, over the years, found the Bella Loops to be better than any other mask that I, a side sleeper who switches sides, have tried). They come with two paper clips that are to be used to slide the plastic straps through these sleeves, which requires pinching the clips over one end of the strap. This is a bit awkward and you must feed-by-pinching the loop slowly through the sleeve - but it's doable. However, the next time I need to thread these I plan on using a wire as a fish to pull the straps through the cover. My ears haven't felt better in a long time, and indeed the loops do seem to keep their length adjustment better than without the sleeves. And again, there is no necessity to be concerned if the straps are flat against my ears (or head) anymore. Just pop the loops with sleeves over my ears and viola! Perfect! A great product. more...
Product does the job, but is difficult to install on the headgear.
I have used these snuggle covers for years for my different masks. They really help with the lines in the morning more...
These covers are useless. They are bulky and made me hot behind my ears and cheeks.