FlexiTube Angle Adapter for CPAP and BiPAP Machines
FlexiTube Angle Adapter for CPAP/BiPAP Overview
Tired of fighting with the direction of your CPAP tubing? Attach this flexible tube to the air outlet on most CPAP machines and position your existing CPAP hose in a better direction. A different angle may prevent the CAP hose from torsion and crinkling, while you sleep.
Attach the FlexiTube adapter to the air outlet port of almost any CPAP machine, allowing you to angle the hose between the CPAP tubing and machine. A different angle prevents the CAP hose from torsion and crinkling, while you sleep.
This device will not work with machines that are using a heated tubing/hose which is specific to the machine and require a specialized connection. The FlexiTube Angle Adapter cannot be placed between the machine and the hose.
Examples of such machines are:
- PR System One REMStar 60 Series CPAPs with Heated Humidifier and Heated Tube
- SleepStyle 604 and 608 CPAP Machine
- ICON CPAP Machines with Built in Heated Humidifier
- ResMed S9 Series Machine
This Product Includes...
CPAP.com always offers these services
- 24 hour access to our CPAPtalk.com Support Forum
- Learning Center for information on sleep apnea and cpap equipment
- Consumer Purchasing Trends Reports
- Warranty Services for all items purchased through CPAP.com
- Insurance Compliant Invoices
- Free Prescription Request System
The FlexiTube Angle Adapter is not for use with machine specific heated hoses which require a specialized connection between the hose and the machine.
The FlexiTube Angle Adapter can be used to connect the In-line Bacteria Filter onto the humidifier for the following machines:
- Zzz-PAP CPAP Machine
- Puresom CPAP Machine
- EVO 804 APAP
As stated, this is perfect for helping keep the hose out of your face at night. Lasts forever.
I use this for my soclean machine. it works great.
Like the title says, the adapter works
As advertised. Good product.
This adapter is just what I needed for travel and CPAP use./