F&P ThermoSmart Heated Tubing for SleepStyle Auto CPAP
SleepStyle ThermoSmart Heated Tube Overview
The ThermoSmart Hose for the SleepStyle Auto is a heated tube designed to stop condensation from forming in the hose by keeping the air temperature warm as it passes from the machine to the mask. Hose condensation is commonly referred to as rainout, and it's an annoyance faced by many regular CPAP users.
A heated hose keeps the air temperature constant, and water condensation has no chance of escaping from the humidified air, preventing rainout.
This ThermoSmart Heated Hose is designed specifically for the 2018 SleepStyle Auto, and will not work with any other machine.
It features an insulating coil as well as heating coils, designed to maximize comfort so you truly get the full benefit of humidified air. The Fisher & Paykel patented AirSpiral technology is intended to minimize condensation, while the ThermoSmart technology keeps the temperatures in the hose balanced for optimal temperature and comfort.
The tubing is lightweight and flexible and is able to adapt to any number of sleeping positions while keeping you dry.
This Product Includes...
- Hose Length: 6ft and is 22mm in diameter.
- Prescription Required: No.
CPAP.com always offers these services
- 24 hour access to our CPAPtalk.com Support Forum
- Learning Center for information on sleep apnea and cpap equipment
- Consumer Purchasing Trends Reports
- Warranty Services for all items purchased through CPAP.com
- Insurance Compliant Invoices
- Free Prescription Request System
How to Clean the ThermoSmart Hose
It's fairly easy to clean the ThermoSmart Hose, and it can be done with mild soap and water or vinegar. Here's how:
- Using mild soap and water or vinegar, run a significant amount of fluid through the hose. Make sure to not immerse the hose in water or expose the electrical contact point to water.
- Using a tube brush gently scrape the inside of the hose to remove any deposits.
- Hang over a towel rack to drip dry.
- Make sure hose is completely dry before next use.
- Do not use hose when wet, as this can cause damage or loss of this product or the SleepStyle Auto.