Transcend 365 miniCPAP Heated Cartridge Cover Part for Heater Wick
The Transcend 365 Heater Wick and Cartridge Cover replaces the original Heater Wick AND includes the Cartridge Cover too, in case the original Cartridge Cover is broken or damaged. Most people will be able to regularly purchase the Heater Wick - 6 Pack and not need to purchase the Wick and Cartridge Cover.
The Heater Wick and Cartridge Cover are designed to work with only the Somnetics Transcend 365 and will work with no other CPAP machine or humidifier.
This Product Includes...
- Includes: 1 Cartridge and 1 Wick
CPAP.com always offers these services
- 24 hour access to our CPAPtalk.com Support Forum
- Learning Center for information on sleep apnea and cpap equipment
- Consumer Purchasing Trends Reports
- Warranty Services for all items purchased through CPAP.com
- Insurance Compliant Invoices
- Free Prescription Request System
Periodically, the Heater Wick will need to be replaced. This will happen about once a month. When it's time, you'll notice an alert on the LCD screen.
Replacing the Heater Wick
Follow these steps to replace the Heater Wick:
- Make sure the humidifier is empty, and detach it from the Transcend 365.
- Locate the round black cylinder (cartridge) underneath the machine, near the top of the device.
- Gently twist the cylinder, until it becomes loose, and separate it from the Transcend 365
- Locate the Heater Wick in the center of the cartridge, and remove it. Replace the Heater Wick in the cartridge, and re-attach it to the device.
- Failure to replace the Heater Wick when prompted will cause the humidifier to no longer work, until the Heater Wick is replaced. Please replace the Heater Wick when prompted.