Have a question? Call us!
Sat 8AM-5PM CST
For the first time ever, take your therapy and humidifier off-the-grid with the Transcend 365. The Transcend uses real water-based humidification, capable of dispensing humidification only when breathing in, making the system more efficient and giving the user the freedom to take both on the road.
It's also the lightest CPAP and humidifier combo in the world, weighing in at only 1.69 pounds. It's small enough to fit into any suitcase or travel bag and is designed to go anywhere in the world.
Manufactured by Somnetics. This is a newly released product.
The Somnetics Transcend 365 is also FAA-approved for in-flight use and transport, allowing you to take to the skies with your therapy to start your next great adventure.
- Lightest CPAP and Humidifier Combo in the World
- FAA Improved for In-Flight Use
- EZEX Pressure Relief with 45-Minute Ramp
- Automatic Pressure Adjustments
- Seamlessly Transfer Data from the Transcend 365 to a Windows Computer
- More Efficient Humidifier Uses Less Energy
- External Battery Powers Both CPAP and Heated Humidifier
Lightest Humidifier and CPAP Combo
At only 1.69 pounds, the Transcend 365 is small enough to be picked up with one hand, making it the lightest Humidifier and CPAP combination in the world. This helps make it easier to pack and more comfortable to carry, allowing you to go anywhere and do anything while keeping up with your CPAP therapy.
FAA Approved for In-Flight Use
Take to the skies while keeping up with your therapy with the Transcend 365. The Transcend 365 is FAA approved for in-flight use and is designed to use the humidifier with the external battery, keeping your nasal passages and throat moist while you travel to your next adventure.
EZEX Pressure Relief with 45-Minute Ramp
The Somnetics Transcend 365 features EZEX Pressure Relief, to help make exhaling easier and more comfortable. It also uses ramp, a feature starting therapy at the lowest pressure and then gradually increasing it 45 minutes. This allows the user to fall asleep before reaching maximum pressure, helping beginners and seasoned pros alike fall asleep easier.
Automatic Pressure Adjustments
The Transcend 365 can make automatic pressure adjustments throughout the night, ensuring you'll always be at the optimal pressure for ideal therapy. This can mean fewer trips to the doctor, and fewer sleep studies, as you will no longer need to manually adjust pressure. This can save you time and money.
Seamlessly Transfer Data to a Computer
By using the USB port on the Transcend 365, you can connect your machine to a computer and access your therapy data. From there, you can use software to view and analyze your therapy data. The Transcend 365 currently does not have a mobile app for viewing data.
Smart Humidifier is More Efficient and Can Be Used with the Battery
With the Transcend 365, you're free to go explore! The included Smart Capillary Force Vaporizer features the latest technology and supplies a burst of water vapor only when you inhale. This means it uses less water, less power, and it enables a person to use humidification while traveling or off-the-grid.
Return On Warranty Issues Only
This Product Includes...
- Transcend with integrated humidifier
- Travel Bag for Transcend CPAP Machines
- USB Cable
- Quick Guide
- AC Power Supply and Cord
- Weight: 1.69 lbs (770 gm)
- Dimensions: 7.8 in x 3.8 in x 4.5 in
- Sound Output: 34 dBA
- Air Outlet Connector: 22-mm diameter connector
- AC Power Supply: PSA3
- AC Voltage Requirements: 100-240 VAC, 50-60Hz
- AC Supply Output: 20 VDC, 3.25 Amp
- Ramp Time Duration: 0-45 min + 25% Time Variance
- Operating Temperature: 41 to 95°F (5 to 35°C)
- Storage/Transport Temperature Range: -4 to 140ºF (-20 to 60ºC)
- Operating Humidity Range: 10% to 80% relative humidity, non-condensing
- Storage/Transport Humidity Range: 10% to 90% relative humidity, non-condensing
- Altitude Range: 0-8,000 feet (Automatically Adjusted)
CPAP.com always offers these services:
- 8 am to 8 pm CST Toll Free Phone and Email Support
- 24 hour access to our CPAPtalk.com Support Forum
- Learning Center for information on sleep apnea and cpap equipment
- Consumer Purchasing Trends Reports
- Warranty Services for all items purchased through CPAP.com
- Insurance Compliant Invoices
- Free Prescription Request System
User ManualTranscend 365 User Manual
Caring for the Transcend 365
It's strongly recommended to clean the outer casing of the Transcend 365 with a dry cloth weekly, to ensure the optimal functioning and air quality.
Cleaning the Transcend 365 Humidifier
Please follow these steps to clean the Transcend 365 humidifier:
- Always fill the humidifier with distilled water.
- If necessary, clean any residue at the bottom of the tank with mild soap and water or vinegar.
- Once you've rinsed the container, be sure to activate drying mode. Drying mode enables the humidifier to rid itself of excess moisture. Press the up and down arrow keys and hold for 3 seconds to turn on drying mode. This will remove all the moisture left on your humidifier tank.
- Once drying mode is complete, you can use the humidifier again.
Why Use Distilled Water?
Using tap water can result in unwanted deposits from building up in the bottom of the humidifier tank. These deposits are often hard, chalky, and difficult to clean. They're the minerals and impurities left behind after the tap water evaporates, and are only found in tap or bottled water.
Distilled water has all of these impurities removed, and will leave no residue at the bottom of the humidifier tank. Distilled water will work better with the special design of the humidifier. It's available by the gallon at grocery stores or from CPAP.com.
Replacing the Filter
Please follow these steps to remove the filter from the Transcend 365:
- Remove the humidifier tank from the bottom of the machine.
- Look for the door near the end of the machine. It should open easily.
- Open the door, and remove the filter from the compartment.
- Replace with a new filter once every 6 months, or when the filter begins to look discolored.
Do not submerge machine in water or allow to get wet. While it's ok for the humidifier tank to be filled with water, exposing the rest of the machine to water could result in the machine getting damaged or destroyed. The machine isn't waterproof, and no amount of exposure to water is safe.
Machine Setup Must Be Done by a Professional The Transcend 365 will be set up correctly by CPAP.com before leaving our warehouse, and future adjustments should be made by a doctor or sleep professional. Since the machine is auto-adjusting, it will automatically adapt to your body's pressure needs several times each night. Therefore, you shouldn't need to adjust the pressure yourself.
Do not use with Oxygen Therapy. While some CPAP machines are compatible with supplemental oxygen devices, the Transcend 365 is not. Attempting to use this machine in conjunction with oxygen therapy can result in injury or death.
Do not attempt to use the machine above altitudes of 8,000 feet or temperatures below 40 degrees. Use of this device above altitudes of 8,000 feet or in extreme cold, can result in injury and damage the device. Do not attempt.
Do Not Use Near Antennas or Portable RF Devices These devices can interfere with the inner workings of the Transcend 365 and could result in the machine malfunctioning. Stay at least 12 inches away from any device with an RF transmitter, including cell phones. Please use caution when using around RF transmitters and equipment.
Do not attempt to sanitize the machine using activated oxygen or ozone. Using a sanitizer on the entire machine can damage the machine and its components. There is no need to sanitize the machine, and a weekly wipedown will do.