Have a question? Call us!
Sat 8AM-5PM CST
Hit the trail, take to the skies, and be the road warrior you want to be—while bringing your humidification along for the ride. The Transcend 365 Auto has an innovative design that offers one of the most portable real water-based humidification systems that can operate off of battery power even when you're thousands of miles away from a power outlet.
When paired with the humidifier, it's one of the lightest in the world, weighing in at only 1.69 pounds, and it can almost fit into the palm of your hand! You'll also get $50 in free accessories like the official travel bag and different power cords that will connect you to almost any outlet in the world.
Manufactured by Somnetics.
30-Day Risk Free Trial: Order the Transcend 365 and see if it's for you! If you don't like it for any reason, you can send it back for a full refund, no questions asked!
The Somnetics Transcend 365 is also FAA-approved for in-flight use and transport, allowing you to take to the skies with your therapy to start your next great adventure.
If you're also far away from a bottle of distilled water, that's not an issue either. The Transcend 365 Auto offers an optional filter that can turn tap water into distilled water, so you can refill your humidifier from anywhere.
Included Free Accessories (Valued at $50)
- Travel Case
- Power Cords for International Plugs
- CPAP Hose
Features and Benefits:
- Auto-Adjusting CPAP With Built-In Real-Water Humidifier
- External Battery Powers Both CPAP and Heated Humidifier
- FAA Improved for In-Flight Use
- Lightest CPAP and Humidifier Combo in the World
- EZEX Pressure Relief with 45-Minute Ramp
- Seamlessly Transfer Data from the Transcend 365 to a Windows Computer
- OPTIONAL: Portable Filter Kit Turns Tap Water Into Distilled Water
- OPTIONAL: P10 Battery for the Transcend 365
Automatic Pressure Adjustments Mean Fewer Trips to the Doctor
Never make an appointment to change therapy pressure again! The Transcend 365 uses convenient automatic pressure adjustments. This can mean fewer trips to the doctor, and fewer sleep studies, as you will no longer need to manually adjust pressure. This can save you time and money.
External Battery Powers Both the Transcend 365 and the Humidifier
With the Transcend 365, you're free to go explore! The traditional humidifier you'll find in most machines has been redesigned to only deliver humidification when you breathe in. This means it uses less water, less power, and it enables a person to use humidification while connected to the battery when traveling or off-the-grid.
FAA Approved for In-Flight Use
Take to the skies while keeping up with your therapy with the Transcend 365. The Transcend 365 is FAA approved for in-flight use and is designed to use the humidifier with the external battery, keeping your nasal passages and throat moist while you travel to your next adventure.
Lightest Humidifier and CPAP Combo
At only 1.69 pounds, the Transcend 365 is small enough to be picked up with one hand, making it the lightest Humidifier and CPAP combination in the world. This helps make it easier to pack and more comfortable to carry, allowing you to go anywhere and do anything while keeping up with your CPAP therapy.
EZEX Pressure Relief with 45-Minute Ramp
The Somnetics Transcend 365 features EZEX Pressure Relief, to help make exhaling easier and more comfortable. It also uses ramp, a feature starting therapy at the lowest pressure and then gradually increasing it 45 minutes. This allows the user to fall asleep before reaching maximum pressure, helping beginners and seasoned pros alike fall asleep easier.
Seamlessly Transfer Data to a Computer
By using the USB port on the Transcend 365, you can connect your machine to a computer and access your therapy data. From there, you can use software to view and analyze your therapy data. The Transcend 365 currently does not have a mobile app for viewing data.
OPTIONAL: Portable Water Filter Kit Turns Tap Water Into Distilled Water
If ever you're far away from a bottle of distilled water, you'll be covered with the optional portable water filter kit, which is designed to filter all impurities out of tap water so you can use it in the Transcend 365 Auto's humidifier. By having this handy kit, you'll always have the water needed to keep your humidification going, even if you're nowhere near distilled water.
OPTIONAL: P10 External Battery Can Power Your Humidifier Too
Are you tired of turning off your humidification whenever you're off-grid, just because you're running on battery power? Now it can! The P10 battery for the Transcend 365 was engineered for your humidifier too, so you can run both while you're traveling and away from a power source.
Return On Warranty Issues Only
This Product Includes...
- Transcend with integrated humidifier
- Travel Bag for Transcend CPAP Machines
- USB Cable
- Quick Guide
- AC Power Supply and Cord
- Reusable Foam Filter - Installed
- 6 Foot Standard Hose
- Weight: 1.69 lbs (770 gm)
- Dimensions: 7.8 in x 3.8 in x 4.5 in
- Sound Output: 27.7 dBA
- Air Outlet Connector: 22-mm diameter connector
- AC Power Supply: PSA3
- AC Voltage Requirements: 100-240 VAC, 50-60Hz
- AC Supply Output: 20 VDC, 3.25 Amp
- Ramp Time Duration: 0-45 min + 25% Time Variance
- Operating Temperature: 41 to 95°F (5 to 35°C)
- Storage/Transport Temperature Range: -4 to 140ºF (-20 to 60ºC)
- Operating Humidity Range: 10% to 80% relative humidity, non-condensing
- Storage/Transport Humidity Range: 10% to 90% relative humidity, non-condensing
- Altitude Range: 0-8,000 feet (Automatically Adjusted)
- Humidifier Capacity: 240 mL, at the fill line it holds 195 mL of water.
- Humidifier Replacement Schedule: Replace Every 6 Months
CPAP.com always offers these services:
- 8 am to 8 pm CST Toll Free Phone and Email Support
- 24 hour access to our CPAPtalk.com Support Forum
- Learning Center for information on sleep apnea and cpap equipment
- Consumer Purchasing Trends Reports
- Warranty Services for all items purchased through CPAP.com
- Insurance Compliant Invoices
- Free Prescription Request System
User ManualTranscend 365 User Manual
FAA Compliance Letter
Here's a link to the: Somnetics FAA Compliance Letter
Caring for the Transcend 365
It's strongly recommended to clean the outer casing of the Transcend 365 with a dry cloth weekly, to ensure the optimal functioning and air quality.
Cleaning the Transcend 365 Humidifier
Please follow these steps to clean the Transcend 365 humidifier:
- Always fill the humidifier with distilled water.
- If necessary, clean any residue at the bottom of the tank with mild soap and water or vinegar.
- Once you've rinsed the container, be sure to activate drying mode. Drying mode enables the humidifier to rid itself of excess moisture. Press the up and down arrow keys and hold for 3 seconds to turn on drying mode. This will remove all the moisture left on your humidifier tank.
- Once drying mode is complete, you can use the humidifier again.
Humidifier Water Use
Due to the unique method in which the Transcend 365 provides humidification, it is important that only distilled water be used, or alternatively, water filtered through the Transcend 365 Water Filter Kit. It is vital that the water used be either distilled or filtered through this accessory so that the wicking system does not incur damage and fail.
Additionally, using tap water can result in unwanted deposits from building up in the bottom of the humidifier tank. These deposits are often hard, chalky, and difficult to clean. They're the minerals and impurities left behind after the tap water evaporates, and are only found in tap or bottled water.
Distilled water has all of these impurities removed, and will leave no residue at the bottom of the humidifier tank. Distilled water will work better with the special design of the humidifier. It's available by the gallon at grocery stores or from CPAP.com.
Replacing the Filter
Please follow these steps to remove the filter from the Transcend 365:
- Remove the humidifier tank from the bottom of the machine.
- Look for the door near the end of the machine. It should open easily.
- Open the door, and remove the filter from the compartment.
- Replace with a new filter once every 6 months, or when the filter begins to look discolored.
Do not submerge machine in water or allow to get wet. While it's ok for the humidifier tank to be filled with water, exposing the rest of the machine to water could result in the machine getting damaged or destroyed. The machine isn't waterproof, and no amount of exposure to water is safe.
Machine Setup Must Be Done by a Professional The Transcend 365 will be set up correctly by CPAP.com before leaving our warehouse, and future adjustments should be made by a doctor or sleep professional. Since the machine is auto-adjusting, it will automatically adapt to your body's pressure needs several times each night. Therefore, you shouldn't need to adjust the pressure yourself.
Do not use with Oxygen Therapy. While some CPAP machines are compatible with supplemental oxygen devices, the Transcend 365 is not. Attempting to use this machine in conjunction with oxygen therapy can result in injury or death.
Do not attempt to use the machine above altitudes of 8,000 feet or temperatures below 40 degrees. Use of this device above altitudes of 8,000 feet or in extreme cold, can result in injury and damage the device. Do not attempt.
Do Not Use Near Antennas or Portable RF Devices These devices can interfere with the inner workings of the Transcend 365 and could result in the machine malfunctioning. Stay at least 12 inches away from any device with an RF transmitter, including cell phones. Please use caution when using around RF transmitters and equipment.
Do not attempt to sanitize the machine using activated oxygen or ozone. Using a sanitizer on the entire machine can damage the machine and its components. There is no need to sanitize the machine, and a weekly wipedown will do.
The P10 Battery is designed to work exclusively with the Transcend 365, and features innovative technology that allows you to power the Transcend 365 and the humidifier at the same time, a feature not found with most CPAP batteries. This way you can enjoy the comfort of humidification even when you're far away from a power outlet.
The Portable Outlet CPAP Battery will work with any CPAP machine, so you'll never have to worry about compatibility. It converts the stored DC power to convenient AC outlet power. Just plug in with your machine's power supply! The Portable Outlet can also power other electronic devices, including TVs, stereos, blenders-- anything! It also has USB charging ports for your cell phone or tablet.