3B Medical Siesta Full Face CPAP Mask
Featuring an innovative ergonomic design, the 3B Medical Siesta Full Face Mask eliminates forehead support and uses rounded corners for better visibility lines. With an open line of sight and simple design, the Siesta offers you the premium features you're looking for—at prices anyone can afford.
Learn More About The Siesta Full Face CPAP Mask:
- Flexible Cushion Adapts to the Curves of Your Face
- No Forehead Support Means Fewer Red Marks
- Elbow Rotates 360-Degrees for Improved Movement
- Cushion Clips Into Place for Easy Assembly
- Includes Cushions in Small, Medium, Large Sizes
Flexible Cushion Adapts to the Curves of Your Face
The Siesta offers a reliable and comfortable seal, thanks to the reinforced ribbing pattern built into the cushion. By adapting to your unique face shape, the Siesta can have fewer leaking incidents, resulting in a longer and higher sleep quality for you each night.
No Forehead Support Means Fewer Red Marks
Get the therapy you need, without the next-day red marks! By eliminating the forehead support from the design, the Siesta removed additional touchpoints that typically cause discomfort and red marks.
Elbow Rotates 360-Degrees for Improved Movement
Designed to rotate clockwise, the Siesta elbow accommodates for a broader range of motion than traditional masks. So no matter how you like to sleep, the Siesta is designed to keep up.
Cushion Clips Into Place for Easy Assembly
Easily clean or change your cushion with the simple cushion design that clicks into place.
Just apply a little bit of pressure to the cushion, and it pops off for easy cleaning, making it perfect for anyone with arthritis.
- Mask Frame
- Mask Headgear
- Cushions in Small, Medium, and Large Sizes
This Product Includes...
- Pressure Range: 4 cmH2o to 25 cmH2o
- Operating Humidity: 10% 93% Relative Humidity
- Operating Temperatures: +5°C TO +40°C
- Manufacturer Warranty: 90 days
- CPAP.com Return Insurance Offer: Good for 30 days
- As with any mask, at low CPAP pressures, some rebreathing may occur.
- Do not use solutions containing bleach, chlorine, alcohol, aromatics, moisturizers, antibacterial agents, or scented oils to clean any part of the system or air tubing. These solutions may cause damage and reduce the life of the product.
- Exposing any part of the system or tubing to direct sunlight or heat may cause deterioration.
CPAP.com always offers these services
- 24 hour access to our CPAPtalk.com Support Forum
- Learning Center for information on sleep apnea and cpap equipment
- Consumer Purchasing Trends Reports
- Warranty Services for all items purchased through CPAP.com
- Insurance Compliant Invoices
- Free Prescription Request System
- Disassemble the mask components according to the disassembly instructions.
- Thoroughly clean the separated mask components (excluding headgear), by gently rubbing in warm (approx. 30°C) water using mild liquid detergent (e.g., Alconox diluted at 1%) for up to 10 minutes.
- Use a soft bristle brush to clean the vent.
- Rinse all components well with drinking quality water and allow to air dry out of direct sunlight.
- When all components are dry, reassemble according to the reassembly instructions.
- Pass the headgear’s upper straps through the mask arm’s slot and secure it, repeat the lower straps to join the headgear clip.
- Place the mask on the face and extend the headgear to the back of the head. Please confirm that the label on the back of the headgear faces outward when the headgear is worn.
- Bring the lower-half straps beneath the ear and insert the clips into the fixed hook on the lower part of the mask frame.
- Extend the headgear’s upper straps until the mask is fixed properly.
- Repeat the lower half of the headgear until the mask is fixed properly.
- Connect the air tubing to the swivel. Then turn on the device and adjust the mask to the correct position.