Apex Wizard 320 Full Face CPAP Mask
Attention active sleepers: feel confident in your seal with the Apex Wizard 320 Full Face CPAP Mask thanks to the ergonomic cushion that forms to your face, evenly distributing the pressure while still maintaining flexibility. Gain additional support with the soft-touch forehead pad for a leak-free night of productive sleep.
Apex Wizard 320 Full Face CPAP Mask Features
- Patented Venting System Directs Air Away From Your Partner
- Short Tube Design Allows for Greater Flexibility and Movement
- Easily Disconnect Thanks to the Quick Release Tubing
- Safety Valve Engineered to Prevent Suffocation
- Durable and Breathable Headgear
- Sizes Available: Small, Medium, Large
Patented Venting System Directs Air Away From Your Partner
The Wizard 320 Full Face CPAP mask vents exiting air at a 45-degree angle out and away from you and your partner. The redesigned diffuser reduces noise and redirects exiting air, helping you both get the restful sleep you deserve.
Short Tube Design Allows for Greater Flexibility and Movement
By extending the distance between your hose connection and your mask, the short tube design of the Wizard 320 gives you a little extra room to maneuver. With a few extra inches of length, you'll be less likely to kink or get tangled in your tube while in most sleeping positions because the hose has a little extra slack.
Easily Disconnect Thanks to the Quick-Release Tubing
With the quick-release tubing, you can instantly disconnect from your machine. Using the patented one-step removal process with no clips or latches to undo, you can disconnect easily by grabbing the tubing and pulling down and away from your mask. It's a simple design that's much less complicated than similar masks, making it a win-win for new CPAP users who are still learning the ropes.
You'll Always Have Access to Breathable Air
Storms or blizzards can cause loss of power, interrupting your CPAP therapy. If your machine shuts off for any reason, a patented safety valve system ensures that you'll always have access to breathable air, so you won't have to worry. All you need to do is breathe, and you'll see you can get plenty of air even if your machine is off.
Durable and Breathable Headgear Keeps You From Overheating
End the night sweats with mesh fabric cool venting technology. The Wizard 320 headgear is designed to have room for air to pass through without compromising durability. This advanced design means that you'll always stay comfortable, making it easier to stick with your therapy for the long haul.
What's in the Box:
- Cushion in Selected Size: Small, Medium, and Large
- Frame with Elbow Connector
- Buckle (Attached to Headgear)
- Small Silicone Tube and User Manual
This Product Includes...
- Frame With Elbow Connector
- Small Silicone Tube
- User Manual
- Packaging Dimensions: 12" x 10" x 4"
- Weight: 12.8 ounces
- Is it Hypoallergenic? No
- Does it Have Latex? No
- Warranty: 6 Months
- Cushion Replacement Schedule: Once Every 3 Months
- Pressure Ranges: 4-40 cmH2O
- Sizes Available: Small, Medium, and Large
CPAP.com always offers these services
- 24 hour access to our CPAPtalk.com Support Forum
- Learning Center for information on sleep apnea and cpap equipment
- Consumer Purchasing Trends Reports
- Warranty Services for all items purchased through CPAP.com
- Insurance Compliant Invoices
- Free Prescription Request System
How to Clean the Wizard 310 Nasal CPAP Mask
You should clean the mask daily and wash the headgear weekly, to ensure your Wizard 310 is in the best shape possible. Here are some steps that detail how to do it:
- Detach the flexible tube, unhook both headgear clips, and unthread the upper headgear straps. It is not necessary to remove the headgear clips from the headgear for cleaning.
- Hand wash the mask and headgear in warm water (approximately 30?/86?) using mild soap or diluted dishwashing detergent. All facial oils should be removed from the mask during cleaning.
- Rinse all parts of the mask thoroughly with drinking quality water.
- Air dry completely before use.
- Lay the headgear flat or line dry.
Precautions to Keep in Mind While Cleaning
- Do not place the headgear into the dryer.
- Do not use bleach, chlorine, alcohol, scented oils, or aromatic based solutions. These solutions can damage the mask, causing cracks and reducing the lifespan of the product.
- Do not iron the headgear.
- This mask is not for use on patients with the following conditions: recent eye surgery or dry eyes, hiatal hernia, excessive reflux, impaired cough reflex, and impaired cardiac sphincter function.
- This mask is not for use on patients who are dependent on mechanical ventilation for their life support.
- This mask is not for use on patients who are taking a prescription drug that induces vomiting, or on patients who are uncooperative, unresponsive, or unable to remove the mask by themselves.
- This mask should not be placed over open wounds or skin at risk for forming decubitus ulcers that are prone to infection.
I bought this mask even though it had no prior reviews because it claimed to be good for mouth breathers, more...
Compare Similar Products
Basic FeaturesMask TypeFull FaceFull FaceFull FaceHeadgear IncludedYesYesYes
Mask FeaturesReplaceable CushionYesYesYesHeadgear Quick-ClipsYesYesYesGel CushionNoNoNoForehead SupportYesNoYesMask Cushion TypeSiliconeSiliconeSiliconeFree Return InsuranceYesYesYes
SizeMultiple Sizes IncludedNoNoNoSmall FaceYesNoYesWide FaceNoNoNo
Lifestyle NeedsActive SleeperYesYesNoMouth BreatherYesYesYesTV FriendlyNoYesNoClaustrophobicNoYesNoDesigned For HerNoNoNoFacial HairYesNoNo