Outlet Seal For Icon Series Machines
The Outlet Seal For Icon Series Machines is a replacement seal for use with machines in the Icon Series made by Fisher & Paykel. This is the silicone seal inserted into the port opening where the hose connects to the machine.
Instructions For Removing the Outlet Seal:
- Unplug the unit from the wall power.
- Remove the chamber lid and lift the chamber out of the machine.
- Disconnect the elbow from the machine by grasping the elbow and pulling out from the machine.
- To uninstall the outlet seal push it into the machine through the opening created once the elbow is removed.
- To reinstall an outlet seal, ensure the tabs on the seal match up with the slots on the machine and push the seal into the port hole.
- Snap the elbow onto the back of the machine.
- Replace the chamber and lid.
- ICON Premo CPAP Machine with Built-In Heated Humidifier and ThermoSmart Heated Hose
- ICON Auto CPAP Machine with Built-In Heated Humidifier and ThermoSmart Heated Hose
This is a single silicone outlet seal only and does NOT include a machine or any other parts.
The replacement elbow and outlet seal fixed the problem of air escaping. Much appreciate the help from the very more...
I use a SoClean machine and this tends to discolor and degrade the seal, I have to change it more more...
This is the seal for my CPAP. It is easy to replace and seals well
worked as ordered
exactly like my original, fit perfect no leaks at all