Need to replace the lid for the DreamStation Go Heated Humidifier Chamber? If you accidentally damaged your original humidifier chamber (or otherwise need a replacement) this part connects with the tank bottom to get you up and running again.
The chamber lid for the DreamStation Go Heated Humidifier can only be used with the DreamStation Go and is compatible with no other product.
Unlike the humidifier tank bottom, the lid is not dishwasher safe and should be cleaned by hand instead. Running the lid through the dishwasher could cause damage or loss, and should not be attempted.
The lid is expected to last longer than the humidifier tank bottom, and might be replaced less frequently. If the bottom is also needed, that can be purchased here: DreamStation Go Heated Humidifier Tank Bottom
This Product Includes...
- DreamStation Go Heated Humidifier Lid
- Tank Capacity: 8.11 ounces
- Expected Lifespan: 1 year
- Dishwasher Safe? No
CPAP.com always offers these services
- 24 hour access to our CPAPtalk.com Support Forum
- Learning Center for information on sleep apnea and cpap equipment
- Consumer Purchasing Trends Reports
- Warranty Services for all items purchased through CPAP.com
- Insurance Compliant Invoices
- Free Prescription Request System
- Philips Respironics products are for sale only to patients within the U.S. and not to other third parties or businesses.
- All services provided by CPAP.com, including advertisement, ordering, sale, delivery, instruction, and setup of the products are performed solely by CPAP.com and independently of the manufacturer.
To clean the lid, please follow these instructions:
- Separate the lid from the bottom of the chamber, by gently pulling the two pieces apart.
- Clean the lid by using a rag or towel and mild soap and water, making sure to clean in all crevices, especially the hose inlet.
- Rinse free of soap and allow to air dry.
Cleaning should take place daily to prevent the spread of germs and bacteria.
Lid is NOT Dishwasher Safe
While the bottom of the humidifier tank can be occasionally washed in the dishwasher, the lid is not dishwasher safe. Washing the entire humidifier chamber in the dishwasher can cause damage to the lid, and should not be attempted. Instead, clean the lid by hand using the steps listed above.