Have a question? Call us!
Sat 8AM-5PM CST
The Pico Nasal CPAP Mask with Headgear by Philips Respironics is a minimal contact mask designed for ease of use. With only the headgear to adjust, the mask is quick to fit as desired.
Manufactured by Philips Respironics.
Simplistic and lightweight, the Pico Nasal CPAP Mask with Headgear is designed to accommodate users looking for a simple yet effective mask. This is a nasal mask which provides therapy by covering both nostrils.
- Minimal Contact
- No Forehead Piece
- Ease of Use
- Dual-Wall Cushion
- Adjustable Headgear
Minimal Contact with No Forehead Piece
The Pico features a low-profile frame which supports a nasal cushion covering just enough to provide an effective seal. Instead of a larger forehead support found on other masks, the headgear loops through a connection at the forehead, making for a smaller contact point.
Ease of Use
With it's slim frame and unique forehead connection, the only adjustments to the Pico are made at the four points of the headgear. If interruptions to therapy should arise during the night, the mask can be removed and placed back on easily using either the quick release headgear clips or detachable swivel. The small, detachable parts also make for easy cleaning and maintenance.
The Pico features a soft dual wall silicone cushion. One wall is intended to seal while the second supports the cushion on the nose. The cushion is permanently attached to a hard acrylic shell which snaps on and off of the mask easily for replacement. Cushions are available in small/medium, large, and extra large. All sizes of Pico cushions fit the single size Pico frame.
The Pico headgear features velcro tabs for quick and easy adjustments to obtain the best seal possible. A crown strap on the back of the headgear helps stabilize the mask and reduce pressure points.
Unsure of what size is needed? Order the Pico Nasal Mask - Fit Pack to receive all three cushions with the mask.
Return With Insurance Purchase
This Product Includes...
- Mask in Selected Size
Material Components for Pico Nasal CPAP Mask with Headgear
- Frame: Polycarbonate
- Cushion: Silicone / Polycarbonate
- Elbow: Polycarbonate
- Headgear Clip: Thermoplastic Polyester Elastomer
- Headgear: UBL / Urethane Foam / Nylon and Lycra
- Swivel: Polycarbonate
This mask is latex free and does not include natural rubber latex.
CPAP.com always offers these services:
- 8 am to 8 pm CST Toll Free Phone and Email Support
- 24 hour access to our CPAPtalk.com Support Forum
- Learning Center for information on sleep apnea and cpap equipment
- Consumer Purchasing Trends Reports
- Warranty Services for all items purchased through CPAP.com
- Insurance Compliant Invoices
- Free Prescription Request System
- A valid prescription is required for the purchase of this product.
- Philips Respironics products are for sale only to patients within the U.S. and not to other third parties or businesses.
- All services provided by CPAP.com, including advertisement, ordering, sale, delivery, instruction, and setup of the products are performed solely by CPAP.com and independently of the manufacturer.
The Pico silicone cushion is permanently attached to a clear acrylic base which locks into the mask frame. The cushion and base cannot be separated.
All size Pico cushions fit the single size Pico frame. Please note, cushions from other masks will not fit the Pico frame, nor will Pico cushions fit on other mask frames.
Where Do I Find the Size?
Only the cushion of the Pico Nasal Mask is sized. The size of the cushion is printed in black lettering on the bottom of the cushion. There is only one size of Pico mask frame which fits all sizes of Pico cushions.
System One Resistance Control Tips
If using a Respironics System One machine, a system one resistance control number from Respironics can be set to allow the machine to compensate for different mask types. The resistance control number for the Pico Nasal CPAP Mask is X1. Please Note: System One Resistance Control is for System One Machines only.
Cleaning TipsWash the mask regularly in warm soapy water. A mild detergent free of conditioners and moisturizers should be used. Rinse the mask well and allow to dry out of direct sunlight.