DreamStation Humidifier Dry Box Inlet Seal
DreamStation Humidif Box Seal Overview
Please Note: This seal refers to the clear, oval piece found on the interior of the humidifier. The small, round silicone covering on the exterior of the humidifier is not designed to be removed from the device.
Compatible DreamStation Series Machines
The Humidifier Dry Box Inlet Seal is compatible with the following machines:
This Product Includes...
- Dry Box Inlet Seal
CPAP.com always offers these services
- 24 hour access to our CPAPtalk.com Support Forum
- Learning Center for information on sleep apnea and cpap equipment
- Consumer Purchasing Trends Reports
- Warranty Services for all items purchased through CPAP.com
- Insurance Compliant Invoices
- Free Prescription Request System
- Philips Respironics products are for sale only to patients within the U.S. and not to other third parties or businesses.
- All services provided by CPAP.com, including advertisement, ordering, sale, delivery, instruction, and setup of the products are performed solely by CPAP.com and independently of the manufacturer.
Tips to Remove the Dry Box Inlet Seal
- Open the humidifier by gently pushing forward on the long tab found on the top of the unit.
- Remove the water chamber with both hands to prevent water from spilling into the heated device.
- Locate the dry box assembly built into the side opposite of the flip lid.
- Use the small latch found on the side of the assembly to disengage the piece from the humidifier wall.
- Once the unit has been removed, the seal is easily removed.
Caring for the Dry Box Inlet Seal
Use the following steps to maintain the longevity of the seal:
- For simple, daily cleanings, use a damp cloth to to wipe the circumference of the seal.
- For more complex cleanings, carefully remove the seal and place it in warm water. Use mild soap to cleanse the seal and continue to rinse with warm water. Wipe the seal to remove excess water and place it out of the sunlight to air dry completely.
The one in my Dreamstation was all discolored. Not something offered by my DME provider.
simple solution to clicking problem at junction between CPAP unit and humidifier
Great replacement part. Just like the original and easy to slip in. Thank you!
Thank you for carrying this replacement part. It is hard to find and the instructions for the Dreamstation gave no instructions. more...
The seal greatly improved my c paps air leakage. It had somehow gotten lost when I replaced the water tank. The price was great but the shipping charges were exorbitant. Those charges tripled the cost of the part which was ridiculous. It just a small rubber seal that fit in a very small envelope. more...