Have a question? Call us!
Sat 8AM-5PM CST
The SimplyGo Mini Portable Oxygen Concentrator is an ultra-portable solution for those that require oxygen on the go. The SimplyGo Mini provides pulse dose flow which helps extend battery life.
Manufactured by Philips Respironics.
The SimplyGo Mini is a travel-friendly oxygen conentrator with features and accessories tailored to an active lifestyle.
- Pulse Dose Flow
- Touch Screen Controls
- Extended Battery Option
- Multiple Power Options
- FAA Approved
Ultra-Portable for An Active Lifestyle
The SimplyGo Mini concentrator with standard battery measures just 9.4 inches x 8.3 inches x 3.6 inches, and weighs only 5 lbs. The concentrator can be easily carried using the included carry bag with shoulder strap, or add the optional backpack for even greater portability. The concentrator is small enough to be taken along for daily activities, travel, yet effective when used at home as well.
Pulse Dose Flow
The SimplyGo Mini offers pulse dose oxygen flow which helps increase battery life and effectiveness. The concentrator monitors breathing patterns to provide a pulse of oxygen during inhalation only. Please note this concentrator does not provide continuous flow.
Touch Screen Controls
The SimplyGo Mini Portable O2 Concentrator has an integrated touch screen display used to navigate menus and settings. Flow setting, screen brightness, recently triggered alerts, and battery charge level can all be viewed or changed in a few presses of the screen.
Multiple Power Options and Optional Extended Battery
The SimplyGo Mini comes packaged with an AC and DC adapters to power the concentrator and charge the battery whether at home or away. The included standard battery can provide up to 4.5 hours of run time. For twice the run time, upgrade to the OPTIONAL extended battery. The SimplyGo Mini battery has an LED charge indicator built-in, or the charge level can be viewed on the display of the concentrator.
Please Note: The SimplyGo Mini Concentrator should always be used with a SimplyGo Battery, otherwise it can result in damage to the device when shutting off.
The SimplyGo Mini is FAA approved for air travel. You can view a letter from the manufacturer regarding airline travel here: SimplyGo Mini Airline Instructions. The battery for the SimplyGo Mini is also approved and meets FAA requirements. It's important to contact the airline prior to travel to obtain specific policies and procedures, as regulations regarding batteries can change.
Please see the Important Tips tab of this page for important safety tips related to oxygen and oxygen concentrators.
This Product Includes...
- SimplyGo Mini
- Standard Battery
- Carry Bag with Shoulder Strap
- AC Power Supply and Cord
- DC Power Supply
- Accessory Bag
- User Manual
Continuous Flow Rate Range: Does not provide continuous flow
Pulse Dose Settings: 1-5
|Breath Rate||Pulse Volumes (mL)|
|per ISO 80601-2-67|
|+/- 15% at STPD*|
|+/- 25% over the rated environmental range|
|*STPD is 101.3 kPa at an operating temperature of 20°C, dry|
Concentrator Dimensions - Standard Battery: 9.4 in x 8.3 in x 3.6 in
Concentrator Weight - Standard Battery: 5 lbs
Conecntrator Dimensions - Optional Extended Battery: 10.2 in x 8.3 in x 3.6 in
Concentrator Weight - Optional Extended Battery: 6 lbs
Sound Level - Setting 2: 43 dBA
Concentrator Alarm Sound Level: 45 dBA
Battery Dimensions - Standard Battery: 7.9 in x 3.6 in x 1.0 in
Battery Weight - Standard Battery: 1.1 lbs
Charge Time - Standard Battery: 4 hours (From Completely Drained)
Battery Dimensions - Optional Extended Battery: 7.9 in x 3.6 in x 1.9 in
Battery Weight - Optional Extended Battery: 2.1 lbs
Charge Time - Optional Extended Battery: 8 hours (From Completely Drained)
Power Rating - Standard Battery: 97.9 Wh
Oxygen Conentration (In Rated Environment): Greater than 87%
- Temperature: 41º - 95º F (5º - 35º C)
- Relative Humidity: 15% - 93%
- Atmospheric Pressure: 700 - 1010 hPa
- Altitude: Up to 10,000 ft (3,048 m)
Power Input - AC: 100 - 240v AC, 50/60 Hz
Power Output - AC: 19v DC, 6.3A Max
Power Consumption: 120W (While Charging)
Power Input - DC: 12-16v DC
Power Output - DC: 19V DC (+/- 5%), 6.3A
CPAP.com always offers these services:
- 8 am to 8 pm CST Toll Free Phone and Email Support
- 24 hour access to our CPAPtalk.com Support Forum
- Learning Center for information on sleep apnea and cpap equipment
- Consumer Purchasing Trends Reports
- Warranty Services for all items purchased through CPAP.com
- Insurance Compliant Invoices
- Free Prescription Request System
- A valid prescription is required for the purchase of this product.
- Philips Respironics products are for sale only to patients within the U.S. and not to other third parties or businesses.
- All services provided by CPAP.com, including advertisement, ordering, sale, delivery, instruction, and setup of the products are performed solely by CPAP.com and independently of the manufacturer.
The user manual included with this concentrator can be viewed and downloaded here: SimplyGo Mini User Guide.
Oxygen Safety Tips
- Do not use oxygen while smoking or near any open flame.
- Keep the concentrator away from heat sources such as fireplaces, candles, or any other open flame.
- Do not use petroleum-based lotions or creams with oxygen therapy.
- Always turn the oxygen concentrator off while not in use.
- Ensure there are working smoke detectors in your home.
- Regularly check power cords for any sign of wear that could cause a spark.
- Always use the SimplyGo Concentrator with a SimplyGo battery, or it can result in damage to the device when shutting off the concentrator.
- Fully charge the battery prior to first use.
- Only use SimplyGo Mini batteries with the SimplyGo Mini.
- Ensure the concentrator is turned off before removing the battery.
- To clean the battery, wipe with a dry cloth.
- To remove the battery, hold the concentrator in one hand and press down on the green eject button. The battery will release and can be slid away from the concentrator.
- To attach the battery, line it up with the grooves on the concentrator with the green eject button facing outward, and slide in until it clicks in place.
DC Adapter Tips
If using the DC adapter in an automobile, only connect the DC adatper and concentrator after the car is running. Do not use while the automobile is not running or when the car is starting.
Concentrator Cleaning Tips
To clean the concentrator and carrying case, wipe with a cloth dampened with water and mild household cleaner if desired.
Battery LED Charge Indicators
To view the current charge on the battery directly, press the black button on the battery to enable the LED indicators.
|LEDs Lit||Charge Level|
|1 (Blinking)||Less than 10%|
The extended battery has two battery cells and therefore two sets of LED indicators that can be viewed separately.
The SimplyGo Mini includes a DC Power Supply to power the concentrator from a cigarette-style DC outlet. If using in an automobile, ensure it is running before plugging in the power supply.
Universal AC Power
The SimplyGo Mini power supply is suitable for voltages up to 240V. The SimplyGo Mini can be used internationally with the appropriate plug adapter, such as the World Traveler Power Adapter Plugs.