Have a question? Call us!
Sat 8AM-5PM CST
Get mask wipes for just 1¢ more when you add this item to your cart.
A mask assembly kit is the mask without a headgear. It's a way to freshen up therapy without having to purchase an entire mask and headgear.
The AirFit™ N20 Nasal CPAP Mask Assembly Kit is the nasal offering in ResMed's AirFit™ 20 series. The N20 assembly kit is the mask without headgear or magnetic clips.
Manufactured by ResMed.
The AirFit™ N20 Nasal CPAP Mask Assembly Kit by ResMed is the frame, cushion, and elbow with short tube for the AirFit™ N20 nasal mask. The assembly kit is available with the blue dots on the frame in sizes small, medium, and large. The assembly kit with violet frame dots is available in size small. Choose desired size and color when ordering.
- InfinitySeal™ Nasal Cushion
- Soft, Flexible Frame
- Open Line of Sight
- Quick Release Elbow
InfinitySeal™ Nasal Cushion
The AirFit™ N20 with InfinitySeal™ is an adaptive nasal cushion designed to help maintain a strong seal during therapy, even if positions change. The cushion has varying levels of thickness to better conform to the user's nasal structure, helping it fit a wider range of users.
Soft, Flexible Frame
The AirFit™ N20 frame adds more adaptability to the mask with its flexible design. The frame will flex depending on the sleeping position to help ensure the cushion remains in ideal placement. The frame has integrated padding for extra comfort.
Open Line of Sight
As a result of the frame resting below the eyes and not using a tradition forehead support, the Airfit™ N20 leaves line of sight open. The unobstructed view means nighttime TV watching and reading with the mask on is an option.
Quick Release Elbow
The AirFit™ N20 nasal mask features a quick release elbow allowing for the mask to be disconnected quickly and easily. Simply press the buttons on either side of the elbow to disconnect the mask from the short tube and CPAP hose.
Return On Warranty Issues Only
This Product Includes...
- Mask in Selected Color
- Cushion in Selected Size
- Elbow Assembly with Tube Swivel
CPAP.com always offers these services:
- 8 am to 8 pm CST Toll Free Phone and Email Support
- 24 hour access to our CPAPtalk.com Support Forum
- Learning Center for information on sleep apnea and cpap equipment
- Consumer Purchasing Trends Reports
- Warranty Services for all items purchased through CPAP.com
- Insurance Compliant Invoices
- Free Prescription Request System
- Some product images supplied by ResMed © ResMed 2010 Used with Permission.
- ResMed products are for sale only to patients within the U.S. and not to other third parties or businesses.
- All services provided by CPAP.com, including advertisement, ordering, sale, delivery, instruction, and setup of the products are performed solely by CPAP.com and independently of the manufacturer.
The components should be washed regularly in warm water with a mild detergent and allowed to dry out of direct sunlight as follows:
- Daily: Cushion, Elbow, Short Tube
- Weekly: Frame
When washing the frame, squeeze it during rinsing to ensure all soapy water has been rinsed out. Also, after rinsing, squeeze the frame to eliminate excess water for faster drying.
For choosing the correct size, please use the sizing guide found towards the top right of this page. Measure the ruler on the printed sizing guide to ensure it printed properly and to scale. The sizing guide uses the width of the nose as its determining factor.
The AirFit N20 has three interchangeable cushion sizes - small, medium, and large. Each size cushions easily clicks into the same mask frame so users can swap between them with ease for more flexibility. The size can be found on the bottom of the cushion, marked either S, M, or L.
The N20 cushion size is printed in black lettering on the bottom of the cushion. When installing the cushion, ensure the size indicator is facing down. The cushion should not be placed on the frame upside down.