Have a question? Call us!
Sat 8AM-5PM CST
The Simplus Full Face CPAP Mask - Fit Pack takes the guesswork out of finding the best CPAP mask fit. With cushions in all three sizes, you're more likely to find the one that works best for your face without the measuring and guessing.
The Simplus Full Face CPAP Mask uses a forehead stability bar and gentle elastic headgear to anchor the cushion in place, creating a stable and reliable seal for even the most active sleeper. Its cushion fully covers the nose and mouth, providing the convenience of being able to breathe in whichever way comes naturally to you.
Manufactured by Fisher & Paykel.
8% of Full Face Mask product buyers choose this product.
The Simplus Full Face CPAP Mask is ideal for a number of uses, and can help with:
- Mask Leaks
- Active Sleepers
It also provides a convenient solution for times when you may have problems breathing through the nose, such as:
- Colds and Congestion
The Simplus Full Face is one of the most stable CPAP masks on the market today, creating a durable seal owing in part to the forehead pad and comfortable elastic straps.
Features & Benefits
- Breathe Through the Mouth or Nose
- Cushions in All Sizes Included - S, M, L
- Designed to Keep Up With Active Sleepers
- Accommodates Multiple Sleeping Positions
- Lightweight Frame with Easy Clip
- Minimalistic Design with 3 Main Parts
- Forehead Stability Bar for Additional Support
- Ball and Joint Elbow
- Durable ErgoFoam Breathable Headgear
- Simple Cushion with Rollfit Seal
Breathe the Way You Want
Full face CPAP masks allow you to breathe through the nose or the mouth comfortably. So if you primarily breathe through the mouth or if you get stuffy and congested during the night, there's plenty of ways to compensate with a full face mask.
Includes Cushions in All 3 Sizes - Small, Medium, and Large
Don't know what size cushion you'll need? That's ok! The Simplus Full Face CPAP Mask - Fit Pack comes with cushions in all 3 sizes (small, medium, and large) so you can try them all.
Designed to Keep Up With Active Sleepers
Anyone who tosses and turns frequently throughout the night is considered an active sleeper. The Simplus Full Face CPAP Mask is able to keep up, accommodating multiple sleeping positions by stabilizing the cushion by using two different touchpoints. It keeps the mask anchored in place while providing the flexibility to allow for movement, and helps reduce leaks.
Lightweight Frame with Easy Clips
The frame is lightweight but also durable enough for long-term use, and it connects to the headgear using plastic clips. The plastic clips are easy to snap into place. The frame provides a structure that uses a forehead stability bar to help anchor the cushion in place.
Minimalistic Design with 3 Main Parts
The Simplus Full Face Mask uses only three main parts: the headgear, frame, and cushion. A simple design makes cleaning easy, and disassembly is quick. The minimalistic design is easy to adjust for a better seal, optimal comfort, and reduced noise.
Comfortable Forehead Support Provides Additional Stability
Masks that have forehead support are able to provide additional stability for the cushion and is an extra safeguard against leaks.
Ball and Joint Elbow Allows for Freedom of Movement
The ball and joint elbow provide freedom of movement for active sleepers. It uses a swivel that's designed to move during sleep, helping reduce tension and maintain a good seal.
ErgoFoam Breathable Headgear
The elastic headgear provides firm support for the Simplus Full Face Mask. It uses velcro straps to tighten or loosen the headgear as needed for an optimal seal. The headgear is comfortable and durable and can be entirely removed for cleaning.
Simple Cushion With Rollfit SealThe cushion is designed to be flexible and maintain a good seal, conforming to different face types. The Rollfit Seal is flexible enough to shift during sleep and helps reduce leaks. The cushion can be adjusted easily around the bridge of the nose to help reduce noise, stop leaks, and direct the flow of exhaled air.
For customers who know the correct mask cushion size, the Simplus Full Face Mask with Headgear is available and comes with a cushion in selected size.
Return On Warranty Issues Only
This Product Includes...
- All Cushion Sizes - (S, M, L)
- Mask Base: Polycarbonate
- Elbow with Non-Rebreathing Valve: Polycarbonate / Silicone
- Swivel: Polycarbonate + Teflon
- Silicone Seal: Silicone / Polycarbonate
- Headgear: Nylon + Lycra / Polyurethane Foam Laminate
- Buckle: Polypropylene
- Headgear Clips: Acetal
CPAP.com always offers these services:
- 8 am to 8 pm CST Toll Free Phone and Email Support
- 24 hour access to our CPAPtalk.com Support Forum
- Learning Center for information on sleep apnea and cpap equipment
- Consumer Purchasing Trends Reports
- Warranty Services for all items purchased through CPAP.com
- Insurance Compliant Invoices
- Free Prescription Request System
It takes only three steps to fit the Simplus the first time:
- Lock one headgear clip to the frame and place the cushion over the nose and mouth. Slide the headgear over the head.
- Lock the second headgear clip.
- Adjust the headgear straps at the top of the head first. The straps are adjusted by loosening the velcro and pulling tighter or allowing slack. Find a firm but comfortable fit. With the top headgear tightened, move on to the straps at the bottom, near the cushion. Tighten or loosen as needed.
Cushion Note: The cushion of the Simplus is attached to an acrylic shell and they cannot be separated. This is intended to be permanently attached for easier assembly. Any size Simplus Cushion can be used with the Simplus Frame.
Where do I find the size?
The mask frame does not have an identifiable size because it offers a universal fit to each of the Simplus Full Face Mask cushions.
The cushion sizes can be found on either side of the full face cushion. Hold the mask with the elbow facing the user. Turn the mask to the left or right to view the profile of the full face cushion. Near the middle of the cushion, the user will see a clear, embossed letter imprinted into an indention beginning at the bridge of the nose. The letter represents the size of the full face cushion.
Cushion sizes are not universal. What may be a large for one mask might be a medium for another.
HEADGEAR SIZE: The Simplus Full Face Mask ships with medium / large sized headgear.
- The exhalation port is on the top of the mask just above the nose. After attaching the mask over the nose and mouth, if air is blowing in the eyes, try adjusting the position of the mask and cushion over the bridge of the nose. It should be possible to reduce the feeling of air on the cheeks and eyes.
- If the mask makes a whistling noise, this could be because of air leaks. Try tightening the fit of the headgear, and adjusting the mask and cushion over the bridge of the nose. During normal operation, the mask should make very little noise.
- If red marks are appearing on the forehead or the face, this could be a sign the headgear is too tight. Try loosening the straps, and the red marks should go away.
- Cleaning should done regularly with either mild soap and water, or mask wipes, even if using a CPAP cleaner like the Lumin. All CPAP cleaners require a touchup after sanitization to remove debris and deposits.