"VERIFIED CPAP.COM CUSTOMERWorks as advertised. Received the product way quicker than expected; packaged very well, no damage. Thank you"
March 31, 2018
Manufactured by Fisher & Paykel.
Fisher & Paykel's AirPillow™ Nasal Pillow Cushion for Brevida™ CPAP Mask is the replacement nasal pillow cushion for the Brevida™ Nasal Pillow CPAP Mask with Headgear. The minimalistic Brevida™ AirPillow™ cushion is triangular in shape, extending from the tip of the nose to the upper lip. The shape is intended to create a seal inside and around the nose, differing from those cushions which only seal inside the nostrils. Please Note: This cushion is only compatible with the Brevida™ Nasal Pillow CPAP Mask.
The walls of the nasal pillow cushion are thin, measuring 0.25mm. They are designed to slightly extend past the nose to the cheek to help create a balanced fit and stronger seal.
Fisher & Paykel's consideration of stability during inhalation resulted in the Brevida's inflatable AirPillow™ nasal cushion. This unique feature draws the cushion closer to the nose during inhalation. Then, upon exhalation, the material will relax. The intent is ease of breath at each stage of CPAP therapy.
The Brevida™ cushion is offered in dual sizes to help accommodate a wide range of facial structures.
- X-Small - Small
- Medium - Large
This purchase is for the cushion only.
Return On Warranty Issues Only
This Product Includes...
- 1 Cushion in Selected Size
CPAP.com always offers these services:
- 8 am to 8 pm CST Toll Free Phone and Email Support
- 24 hour access to our CPAPtalk.com Support Forum
- Learning Center for information on sleep apnea and cpap equipment
- Consumer Purchasing Trends Reports
- Warranty Services for all items purchased through CPAP.com
- Insurance Compliant Invoices
- Free Prescription Request System
Longevity and Functionality Tips for Optimal Therapy Results
To increase the effectiveness of therapy, check the mask components for wear and tear before each use. If the cushion or tube become torn, seek replacements before using the device.
Wash daily in warm water with mild soap. Do not exceed 10 minutes. Rinse with fresh water until all soap residue is gone and allow the components to air dry away from direct sunlight before wearing.
Tips to Obtain the Optimal Fit with the Brevida™
Please Note: This purchase is for the Brevida™ cushion only. No other mask components are included.
- Once the mask has been removed from the packaging and all components are fit together, use your thumbs and index fingers to pull the wings of the cushion slightly apart from one another.
- With the mask opened widely, insert the pillows inside the nostrils and position until a secure fit is obtained.
- Allow the cushion material to enclose the nose to complete the seal around the nose.
- Using one hand, hold the frame and cushion closely to the face and pull the headgear over the head so both headgear straps land softly at the back of the head.
- Fit the headgear along the face ensuring the material is above the ears and below the eyes.
- Lift the hook and loop tabs on the other side of the headgear clips and begin pulling the straps through the clips to increase or decrease tension.
- Once the best fit is obtained, secure the hook and loop tabs to the headgear.