Fisher & Paykel Vitera Full Face Mask with Headgear - Fit Pack (All Sizes Included)
F&P Vitera Full Face Mask (Fit Pack) Overview
Reclaim your favorite sleeping position! The Fisher & Paykel Vitera Full Face CPAP Mask with Headgear - Fit Pack is engineered to give you a quality seal that can easily adapt to your favorite position, keeping you comfortable all night long. Thanks to the innovative Rollfit XT cushion, your new mask will be flexible enough to handle all the demands your sleep requires while helping prevent leaks and keep your therapy going, even as you move during the night.
By choosing the Fisher & Paykel Vitera Full Face CPAP Mask with Headgear - Fit Pack you'll get a cushion in every size to help make it easier to get the perfect fit. Once you know your preferred size, you can order the correct-sized cushion when you need a replacement.
If you already know your cushion size, you may want to visit the page for the: Vitera CPAP Full Face Mask with Headgear and Single Sized-Cushion, as you won't need to experiment with cushions in every size.
The F & P Vitera is the next generation full face mask from Fisher & Paykel and has a few key differences from the Simplus you may be using at home.
What's Changed From the Simplus
- Improved Cushion Allows for Improved Movement
- Improved Headgear for Keeping Cool
- Some Parts Use Color Cues to Make it Easier to Assemble
Features & Benefits
- Reclaim Your Favorite Sleep Position!
- Reduce Pesky Mask Leaks With the Rollfit XT Cushion
- Try it Risk-Free for 30 Days!
- Forehead Support Provides Extra Stability for Active Sleepers
- Fit Pack Provides Cushions in All Sizes (S, M, L)
- Breatheable Venti-Cool Headgear Provides Airflow to Prevent Overheating
- Works Well with High Pressures
- 90 Day Warranty for Manufacturer's Defects
Reclaim Your Favorite Spot on the Bed
Let's face it: using a full face mask in any position other than your back can leave you vulnerable to annoying mask leaks. It's especially difficult if you sleep on your stomach or side. In those positions, the pressure from the pillows can sometimes push a full face mask in the wrong direction, creating a leak and interrupting your therapy.
The Vitera Full Face Mask is designed to help stop those leaks with a flexible cushion that permits you to move around and find the most comfortable spot on the bed.
Rollfit XT Cushion is Great for Active Sleepers
If you toss and turn throughout the night, you'll sometimes notice that with traditional masks it's easy to break the seal. With the Vitera's Rollfit XT cushion, it's designed to be flexible enough to tolerate movement in almost any direction. If the cushion pushes on the pillow, that's no problem! The Rollfit XT cushion will move with you and help keep the seal secured in the process.
Try it Risk-Free for 30 Days!
All masks at CPAP.com come with a 30-day risk-free trial. Don't like it? Return it for a full refund! This gives you the freedom and flexibility to try out different masks and see which one is right for you.
Forehead Support Provides Extra Stability During the Night
Extra forehead support will help anchor the cushion in place, providing extra stability during the night and it will keep the cushion secure, even as you move in your sleep. You'll feel the difference, especially near the bridge of the nose, where masks without it can leak.
Fit Pack Contains Cushions in All Sizes
While it's important to measure your face to determine the best fit for your new mask, with the Vitera Fit Pack, you'll get cushions in all sizes. This way you can try each one, and go with the version that gives you the best fit. When it comes time to order your replacement cushion, you'll know the size that works best for you, and you can order it.
Breatheable Headgear Uses Venti-Cool Technology to Keep You From Overheating
Nothing's worse than headgear that makes you feel hot! The Fisher & Paykel Vitera uses mesh patterned elastic headgear to allow air to easily pass through, keeping you from overheating during the night.
Get a Rugged Mask Designed for High Pressures
If you routinely need high pressure settings as a part of your therapy, you'll need a mask that can keep up. The Vitera is designed to handle pressure settings from 4 all the way to 30. No matter what pressure you need, your Vitera can accommodate it.
90-Day Manufacturer's Warranty for Defects
The manufacturer's warranty protects you against manufacturing defects, but doesn't cover misuse or abuse. You'll have 90 days of coverage from the date of original purchase.
This Product Includes...
- Cushion Sizes: Small, Medium, Large
- Headgear Sizes: Medium, Large
- Headgear Machine Washable? No.
- Dishwasher Safe? No.
- Warranty: 90 days
- Risk-Free Trial: Yes, for 30 days.
CPAP.com always offers these services
- 24 hour access to our CPAPtalk.com Support Forum
- Learning Center for information on sleep apnea and cpap equipment
- Consumer Purchasing Trends Reports
- Warranty Services for all items purchased through CPAP.com
- Insurance Compliant Invoices
- Free Prescription Request System
Caring for Your Mask
Here's how to clean your new mask. Follow these directions for the best results. Please Note: the elbow is not intended to be removed for cleaning, only for replacement. Do not attempt to remove the elbow for cleaning.
- Remove the cushion and headgear from the frame and wash separately.
- The headgear should be hand-washed in mild soapy water. It CANNOT be cleaned in a washing machine or dried in a clothes dryer.
- When you are finished cleaning the headgear, make sure to remove any remaining soapy residue and set aside to air dry.
- For best results when cleaning the cushion, use mild soap and water. Alternatively, you could use CleanSmart Disinfectant Spray, Contour Lavender Mask Wipes, or Purdoux CPAP Mask and Hose Soap to get the optimum clean.
- Be sure to scrub well to remove any debris.
- When finished, set aside to air dry out of direct sunlight.
How to Fit Your Vitera CPAP Full Face Mask
Here are the fitting instructions for the F & P Vitera CPAP Full Face Mask.
- Attach the headgear to the frame, and make sure the cushion is secured as well.
- You'll want to start by positioning the cushion over your nose and mouth, and then guide the headgear over the back of the head.
- It may be necessary to unhook one side of the headgear from the frame to make it fit over your head. If this is the case, you'll need to reconnect it once you have the headgear over the back of your head.
- To secure the best fit possible, you'll want to tighten the headgear straps as needed.
Where Do I Find the Size?
The size is imprinted on the silicone of the cushion, on the side, up about ¾ of the bridge of the nose. Sizes come in small, medium, and large. The size is indicated by the letter S for small, M for medium, and L for large. The mask frame is one-size-fits-all and does not have a size imprint on the frame. Headgear is available in size small and medium / large. The medium / large size will fit most people.
- Be careful not to overtighten the mask. Overtightening can cause discomfort and injury.
- Mask is not dishwasher safe. Do not attempt to clean in the dishwasher.
- Do not clean the headgear in a clothes washer or clothes dryer. Do not iron. This can warp and ruin the fabric of the headgear.
- Mask is not intended for life support ventilation.
- PRESCRIPTION REQUIRED: A valid prescription is required to purchase this mask.
- Make sure you don't cover the exhalation port on this mask. Covering the exhalation port could lead to rebreathing of carbon dioxide and could cause injury or harm.
I was a Resmed F20 user - loved it but unfortunately needed a pacemaker so needed a mask without magnets. CS rep suggested this mask and I am pleasantly surprised with it's performance. Very easy to use, put on & take off no issues. No leakage. I would highly recommend this mask. more...
1 person found this helpful.
I have used a full face mask for 3+ years but I decided to give another mask a try after I grew tired of torn ResMed Air Touch cushions. The Vitera is a very nice mask. - Cushion: Soft with enough flex for a side sleeper (I use a CPAP pillow). - Headgear: I really appreciate the headgear. It's wide but soft and comfortable. The 3 straps are fully adjustable. I also like the fact that it has hooks instead of magnetic clips...I would occasionally knock my Air Touch off during the night. - Frame: Seems to have just the right amount of flex but is very well made. The vertical nose bridge doesn't really bother me watching TV or looking at my phone. One thing I will say - get the Fit Pack if you're trying the Vitera for the first time. I normally wear a large mask and according to the sizing guage, I should wear a large in the Vitera as well. However, I got a bunch of air leaks at the sides of my mouth and the bridge of my nose with the large. I decided to try the medium....the medium sits a little lower on my nose - meaning NOT at the bridge - but low and behold, NO LEAKS! It is a little wider than the Air Touch at the cheek and bottom of the cushion actually helps keep my mouth closed by putting slight pressure on my bottom lip. Like me, you might be surprised that a smaller mask fits better. more...
1 person found this helpful.
I'm a mouth-breather, so finding the right mask for me has been a challenge. I've tried a handful of masks over the past year, and the F&P Vitera is the one that feels the most comfortable. It's easy to fit, wear through the night, then take apart and clean in the morning. The mask feels pretty solid in the way it's constructed. Sleeping on my side, I don't experience any leaks with this mask. So far, so good! more...
1 person found this helpful.
I have been using cpap for 24 years now. By far this is the best mask I have ever used. Not only is it extremely comfortable, but any leakage is at a bare minimum. In conjunction with the Resmed airsense 10 autoset, I am sleeping better than I ever have. more...
2 people found this helpful.
THIS IS A GOOD HEAD GEAR AND WORKS WELL WITH A FULL BEARD. NOT A THICK AND HEAVY BEARD, THOUGH. THE SIDE SNAPS ARE A GREAT IMPROVEMENT BUT OVER THE TOP OF THE HEAD I FIND CUMBERSOME AND HARD TO ADJUST PROPERLY, AS WELL AS PUT ON. THIS IS MY FIRST FULL FACE MASK, ALL OF MY OTHER MASK HAVE JUST BEEN OVER THE NOSE. I WILL PROBABLY STAY WITH THE FULL FACE MASK THOUGH AFTER I GET COMPLETELY COMFORTABLE WITH IT. more...
2 people found this helpful.
Compare Similar Products
Basic FeaturesMask TypeFull FaceFull FaceFull FaceHeadgear IncludedYesYesYes
Mask FeaturesReplaceable CushionYesYesYesHeadgear Quick-ClipsYesYesYesGel CushionNoNoNoForehead SupportYesNoYesMask Cushion TypeSiliconeSiliconeSiliconeFree Return InsuranceYesYesYes
SizeMultiple Sizes IncludedYesNoNoSmall FaceNoNoYesWide FaceNoNoNo
Lifestyle NeedsActive SleeperYesYesNoMouth BreatherYesYesYesTV FriendlyNoYesNoClaustrophobicNoYesNoDesigned For HerNoNoNoFacial HairNoNoNo