AirFit™ P30i Nasal Pillow Mask Assembly Kit
Mask Kit AirFit™ P30i Nasal Pillow Mask Overview
The AirFit P30i Assembly Kit featured here includes only the mask frame and cushion in selected size. It does not include the headgear. It's perfect if you want to freshen up your existing mask without buying a whole new kit.
The AirFIt P30i Starter Pack has a kit including the headgear and cushions in multiple sizes, perfect if you don't know what size you need.
The ResMed AirFIt P30i Nasal Pillow Mask Assembly Kit features a flexible hollow frame designed to move with even the most active sleepers, while being 80% quieter than other leading nasal pillow masks.
Designed for closeness and comfort, this next generation mask helps create a minimal amount of noise and distractions for you and your partner so you both can get a night of restful and relaxing sleep.
Features and Benefits
- Sleep Close to Your Bed Partner Again!
- 80% Quieter Than Leading Nasal Pillow Masks
- Hollow Frame Designed for Flexibility and Comfort
- Enjoy Falling Asleep With Nothing Blocking Your View
- Great for Active Sleepers and Claustrophobia
Sleep Close to Your Bed Partner Again
The AirFit P30i is designed to reduce the force of the airflow exiting the mask while being up to 80% quieter than leading nasal pillow masks. This is intended to bother bed partners less and make it easier for you and them to fall asleep.
Hollow Frame Designed for Flexibility and Comfort
The unique hollow frame design of the ResMed AirFit P30i is designed to easily accommodate faces of all shapes and sizes by being flexible enough to move with you as you sleep. Air flows freely from the top-of-the-head hose connection, through the frame to the nasal pillows, eliminating the need for an extra tube. The frame is designed in such a way that if one side gets closed off the airflow automatically shifts to the open side, so you won't need to worry about waking up suddenly if it happens.
Enjoy Falling Asleep With Nothing Blocking Your View
With nothing blocking your view, you can engage in all your favorite bedtime activities, including catching the big game or reading a favorite book. You can do all of this because the bulky hose connection has been removed from the front of the mask and moved to the top of the head. With a 360-degree swivel, the hose connection is situated on the crown of the head and is great for active sleepers. It's also great for anyone who suffers from claustrophobia, as the mask does a great job of not making a person feel boxed-in or closed off.
This Product Includes...
- Frame in Selected Size
- Nasal Pillow in Selected Size
- Sound Level: 21 dBA
- Pressure Ranges: 4 - 25 cm H2O
- Maximum Operating Temperature: 41°F to 104°F
- Operating Humidity Range: 15% to 95% non-condensing
- Storage Temperature: -4°F to 140°F
- Storage Humidiity: 95% non-condensing
- Made with Latex? No, hypoallergenic.
- Warranty: 90 days, or in the case of disposable masks or and disposable mask components for 7 days from initial purchase.
CPAP.com always offers these services
- 24 hour access to our CPAPtalk.com Support Forum
- Learning Center for information on sleep apnea and cpap equipment
- Consumer Purchasing Trends Reports
- Warranty Services for all items purchased through CPAP.com
- Insurance Compliant Invoices
- Free Prescription Request System
- Some product images supplied by ResMed © ResMed 2010 Used with Permission.
- All services provided by CPAP.com, including advertisement, ordering, sale, delivery, instruction, and setup of the products are performed solely by CPAP.com and independently of the manufacturer.
Cleaning the Mask
To clean the mask, you'll need to disassemble the mask completely, separating the frame from the elbow and pillows. Then, follow these steps:
Cleaning the Frame and Nasal Pillows
- Soak the frame in mild soap and water, please ensure the soapy solution gets into the interior of the frame.
- It's best to rinse the frame by running water through it, to make sure all soap is rinsed out.
- Set the frame aside to air dry.
- To clean the nasal pillows, you'll use mild soap and water or Mask Wipes to gently remove any deposits or residue left behind after use.
- Set the cushion aside to air dry.
- Not intended for use by patients requiring life support ventilation.
- Individuals with aspiration should not use this mask.
- Discontinue use immediately if you have an adverse reaction, such as a rash, irritation or swelling.
- Not intended to be used with certain nebulizer medications blocking the path of the airflow.
I’ve been using a CPAP for a long time and been through every type and style of mask. Hated every one of them. I then had this mask recommended. It’s fantastic! Comfortable, lightweight, unobtrusive and lets me sleep any way I want to. I have a high pressure and this never leaks! more...
Cant share anything. Have not received product yet. Been in State since last Thursday, just not delivered
1 person found this helpful.
Easily adjustable for comfort.