EncoreViewer v1.0 Software for Respironics M Series and REMstar Machines
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Check out the newer model hereEncoreViewer 2.0 Software for Respironics Machines
EncoreViewer is a software program that analyzes data recorded by Respironics CPAP and BiPAP machines and generates therapy reports. The information in the reports includes occurrences of flow-limitation events like snores, hypopneas or apneas, time at specific pressure levels (on auto CPAPs and BiPAPs), event histograms and mask leaks. The information is given in short-term detailed formats as well as in long-term trends.
EncoreViewer supports only the following Respironics sleep therapy devices:
- All CPAP, Auto, and BiPAP with SmartCard
- All M Series systems with SmartCard
- BiPAP autoSV with SmartCard)
Does Not Work With:
- REMstar Choice
- REMstar LX
- PR System One Machines
Respironics DOES offer minimal technical support for this product. Respironics technicians will not assist with interpretation of data, but you may leave your information directly with Respironics and a representative will call back within 2 business days.
This Product Includes...
- Color monitor with 16 bit color, 800x600 resolution (minimum, but not limited to)
- Windows-compatible PC with Pentium III or later processor running Windows XP Home SP2 or Windows Vista Home
- 256 MB system memory
- 50 MB free hard disk space
- Windows-compatible pointing device (mouse)
- Windows-supported USB port or PCMCIA slot
- UL 1950, IEC 60950, or EN 60950 compliant computer
- USB SmartCard Reader (PN 1014352) or PCMCIA SmartCard reader (PN 1014353) to copy therapy data from the SmartCard to your computer.
CPAP.com always offers these services
- 24 hour access to our CPAPtalk.com Support Forum
- Learning Center for information on sleep apnea and cpap equipment
- Consumer Purchasing Trends Reports
- Warranty Services for all items purchased through CPAP.com
- Insurance Compliant Invoices
- Free Prescription Request System
- Philips Respironics products are for sale only to patients within the U.S. and not to other third parties or businesses.
- All services provided by CPAP.com, including advertisement, ordering, sale, delivery, instruction, and setup of the products are performed solely by CPAP.com and independently of the manufacturer.
The EncoreViewer v1.0 Software and the associated Encore Smart Card Reader USB for the Respironics and REMstar CPAP machines are not compatible with any 64-bit Operating System, e.g. Windows XP, VISTA, or Windows 7.
Most Windows XP systems are 32 bit and will work. Windows XP 64 bit systems will not work.
Instructions for Installing EncoreViewer
Please read the following instructions to avoid receiving the error message "Version 1.3 or higher is needed".
First time installation requires that you load the Software CD before attaching the Smart Card Reader. Once the disc labeled "EncoreViewer Software for Windows" is installed, attach the Card Reader. The hardware will install without a CD if your computer already has drivers loaded. If the computer asks to load drivers, use the disc labeled SmartCard Reader/Writer "Installation wizard for the software drivers. For Windows OS".
We do not offer technical support or interpretation assistance with this software. Please consult your physician or clinician for interpretation assistance.
*This package does not include a Smart Card.
You are able to print reports using EncoreViewer.
However, data reports cannot be exported to a file.
EncoreViewer is a much smaller program than Encore Pro. It provides the same detailed data as Encore Pro, but is only about 40 MB in size and does not require installation of Microsoft SQL Database Server. Installation is much simpler and less cumbersome than Encore Pro.
The EncoreViewer software will not delete or alter data on the Encore Pro Smart Card.
- CPAP machines which record full data (such as AHI and leak info): AirSense™ 10 CPAP Machine with HumidAir™ Heated Humidifier
- AirSense™ 10 Elite CPAP Machine with HumidAir™ Heated Humidifier
- DreamStation Pro CPAP Machine
- ICON Premo CPAP Machine with Built-In Heated Humidifier and ThermoSmart
- IntelliPAP Standard Plus CPAP Machine with SmartFlex
- Luna CPAP Machine with Integrated H60 Heated Humidifier
- PR System One REMStar 60 Series Pro CPAP Machine with Bluetooth
- RESmart™ CPAP Machine with RESlex with Heated Humidifier
- Transcend miniCPAP™ Machine
- Transcend EZEX miniCPAP™ Machine
- Transcend II Travel CPAP Machine
- Z1 Travel CPAP Machine
AutoPAP ("Autotitrating CPAP" or "APAP") machines which record full data:
- AirSense™ 10 AutoSet CPAP Machine with HumidAir™ Heated Humidifier
- AirSense™ 10 AutoSet For Her CPAP Machine with HumidAir™ Heated Humidifier
- Curasa Auto CPAP Machine with EUT
- DreamStation Auto CPAP Machine
- iCH Auto CPAP Machine with PVA and Built-In Heated Humidifier
- ICON Auto CPAP Machine with Built-In Heated Humidifier and SensAwake
- IntelliPAP AutoAdjust Travel CPAP Machine with SmartFlex
- IntelliPAP 2 AutoAdjust Auto CPAP Machine
- Luna Auto CPAP Machine with Integrated H60 Heated Humidifier
- PR System One REMStar 60 Series Auto with Bluetooth
- RESmart™ Auto CPAP Machine with RESlex with Heated Humidifier
- S9 AutoSet™ CPAP Machine
- S9 AutoSet™ CPAP Machine with H5i™ Heated Humidifier for Her
- Transcend Auto miniCPAP™ Machine with EZEX
- XT Auto CPAP Machine
- Z1 Auto Travel CPAP Machine
BiLevel ("BiPAP") machines which record full data:
- AirCurve™ 10 VAuto BiLevel Machine with HumidAir™ Heated Humidifier
- AirCurve™ 10 S BiLevel Machine with HumidAir™ Heated Humidifier
- DreamStation BiPAP Pro Machine
- DreamStation BiPAP Auto Machine
- IntelliPAP AutoBiLevel Machine with SmartCode
- IntelliPAP BiLevel Machine with SmartCode
- PR System One REMStar 60 Series BiPAP Auto with Bluetooth
- RESmart BPAP 25A Auto Bi-Level Machine with RESlex and Heated Humidifier
- S9 VPAP™ Auto BiLevel Machine
- S9 VPAP™ S BiLevel Machine
Some CPAP manufacturers maintain a proprietary software package that is only compatible with their machines.
Here is a list of each manufacturer and the name of its related full data software available:
- Curative Medical: AutoManager Software for Curasa CPAP Machines
- DeVilbiss: SmartLink 3.0 CD for DeVilbiss IntelliPAP and IntelliPAP 2 Machines
Compliance software provides data such as patient hours, total machine operating hours, pressure setting, and pressure relief information. Advance software includes compliance data, as well as more detailed data such as AHI (Apnea/Hypopnea Index), leakage, average pressure, and a graphical representation of data.
Compliance software is available with some standard CPAP machines. Advanced software is available with most top of the line CPAP machines, APAP machines, and BiLevel machines.
Like the title suggests, there's no windows 7 support or vista for that matter.
2 people found this helpful.
This EncoreViewer software version, 1.0, does not work for the REM Auto A-Flex System one CPAP machines. The applicable software more...
6 people found this helpful.
This software is below average for any kind of reporting software in any field at this time and age. There is more...
5 people found this helpful.
The software does the job advertised. Wish it had the ability to save old data so I don't have to more...
2 people found this helpful.