"VERIFIED CPAP.COM CUSTOMERI don't have to fight machine pressure when I exhale because of the C-Flex. Smaller, more compact, easier to travel with."
May 15, 2011
"VERIFIED CPAP.COM CUSTOMERThis has proven to be an excellent replacement for my older CPAP machine. It's smaller and as such, is much easier to pack. It's also more quiet."
June 4, 2011
The SleepEasy II CPAP Machine with Built In Heated Humidifier and C-Flex from Respironics aims to increase ease of use.
The Sleep Easy II Sleep Therapy System is a simple, reliable CPAP that can be trusted. Performance and portability are within reach thanks to the combination of features like heated humidification and C-Flex Technology.
Manufactured by Philips Respironics.
The Respironics SleepEasy II CPAP Machine with Built In Heated Humidifier includes C-Flex Technology and VIC reporting capabilities. The SleepEasy II is designed to be an affordable therapy device with all the benefits of enhanced features like built-in heated humidification and C-Flex.
A CPAP That Doesn't Look Like A CPAP
To help make therapy as natural as it can be, Respironics has designed the SleepEasy system to look more like a natural part of a bedroom and less like a medical device. They made it sleeker, smaller and less obtrusive and its new textured casing will blend into your home decor.
Built In Humidifier
Humidification is a feature that may reduce nasal dryness and irritation by adding moisture and heat to the airflow. The SleepEasy II system lets you use heated or pass-over humidification, right out of the box. Receive enhanced comfort with the push of a button.
Flex Family Technology
Flex Technology is designed to enhance traditional CPAP therapy; maintaining effective therapy at minimal pressures. Users new to CPAP equipment find the Flex feature provides airflow at just the right pressure relief for every breath and makes adapting to CPAP therapy easier.
C-Flex offers a comfortable way to deliver sleep therapy by giving pressure relief at exhalation. Pressure is lowered based on a breath-per-breath analysis and provides up to 3 levels of relief based on the patient's expiratory flow.
On Screen Therapy Usage Information
The following therapy useage information is displayed to the data screen on the SleepEasy II machine:
- Therapy Usage Hours
- Blower Hours
- Session Counter
Additionally available is the VIC (Visual Inspection Check) feature. It allows users to view a set of on-screen reports on compliance.
Important Viewable Compliance Data Note: SleepEasy II compliance information can ONLY be viewed on the machine data screen. The machine does not have the capability to downloaded the data from the machine for printing.
This Product Includes...
- Sleep Easy II CPAP Machine
- Built In Heated Humidifier
- Carry Bag
- Power Cord
- 1 Disposable Fine White Filter
- 1 Reusable Foam Filter
Pressure Range: 4-20 cm H2O (0.5 increments)
Ramp Time: 0 to 45 min. (5-min. increments)
Starting Ramp Pressure: 4 cmh2O to set CPAP pressure; user adjustable
Dimensions: 7 in L x 10 in W x 4 in (8cm L x 14cm W x 10cm H)
Weight: Approx. 3.5 lbs (approx. 1.6 kg)
Altitude Compensation: Manual Adjustment - Maximum height 7500 ft
Water Chamber Capacity: 350 mL
Filters: Pollen and optional ultra-fine
Device Set-Up: LED/keypad
Data Storage Capacity: Display: Compliance VIC; total therapy hours; total blower hours; usage sessions > 4
Compliance Meter: Breathing detection
On-Screen Compliance Data Only: Compliance data is viewable on-screen only. It CANNOT be downloaded for printing
Electrical Requirements: 100 - 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz (An adapter may be needed to plug the CPAP into a wall outlet outside the US)
Humidification: Fully integrated; patient-adjustable
DC power: Inverter Only
Warranty: Two Years
Max Exposure Heat for Machine: Machine should not be exposed to heat greater than 140 degrees Fahrenheit
Required Settings: 1 Pressure Setting is Required
CPAP.com always offers these services:
- 8 am to 8 pm CST Toll Free Phone and Email Support
- 24 hour access to our CPAPtalk.com Support Forum
- Learning Center for information on sleep apnea and cpap equipment
- Consumer Purchasing Trends Reports
- Warranty Services for all items purchased through CPAP.com
- Insurance Compliant Invoices
- Free Prescription Request System
- A valid prescription is required for the purchase of this product.
- Philips Respironics products are for sale only to patients within the U.S. and not to other third parties or businesses.
- All services provided by CPAP.com, including advertisement, ordering, sale, delivery, instruction, and setup of the products are performed solely by CPAP.com and independently of the manufacturer.
Purchase the Humidifier Water Chamber for the Sleep Easy CPAP Machine if you need to replace your old or damaged water chamber.
For help with operating your SleepEasy II machine click on User Manual
This machine comes with a 2 Year Manufacturer Warranty. CPAP.com will work with the manufacturer on your behalf if the machine needs repairs. Please follow these steps:
- Contact us at email@example.com or 1-800-356-5221 to receive an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Number before returning the equipment
- Include a note with the machine describing the issue you are experiencing, along with your full contact information to include a return shipping address and the RMA number provided to you
- Ship only the defective items to CPAP.com at 13235 N Promenade Blvd Stafford, TX 77477
- Do not return accessory items such as the carry bag, hose or power cords
- Loaner Machines are available for rental during the warranty process
- Email updates will be sent to keep you informed as the machine moves through the warranty process
- CPAP.com will contact the manufacturer on your behalf and handle all shipping between us and the manufacturer
- The repaired or replaced unit will be returned to you. Shipping charges may apply.
Please note: The manufacturer warranty is voided by water damage or misuse of the machine.
The SleepEasy II CPAP Machine with Built In Heated Humidifier and C-Flex does not have a DC port and cannot be connected directly to a battery source. However, an inverter delivering a minimum of 300 watts may be used to change DC current into AC current. The 300 Watt DC to AC Power Inverter is a modified sine wave inverter compatible with the SleepEasy machine.
Looking to purchase a battery and inverter to use with the SleepEasy II CPAP Machine with Built In Heated Humidifier and C-Flex? Consider the Respironics Battery Kit with 400 Watt DC to AC Power Inverter.