DreamWisp Frame Connector Overview
The DreamWisp Nasal CPAP Mask Frame Connector is a replacement part added to the frame, extending or contracting it, accommodating faces of various shapes and sizes. The DreamWisp Nasal CPAP Mask Frame Connector is easy to use, and clips onto the existing hollow frame near the crown of the head. The connector is used to connect the two ends of the frame and the mask elbow.
If you've just ordered the DreamWisp Nasal CPAP Mask and it doesn't quite fit your face correctly with the included medium connector, you'll need to purchase this product in the desired size to expand or shrink the frame to correctly fit your face. This mask component is only compatible with the DreamWisp mask, and is not compatible with any others including the DreamWear or Wisp.
Philips Respironics makes 3 sizes of mask frame connectors for this mask: small, medium, and large.If the medium doesn't work, you could pare down to a small or move up to a large.
This Product Includes...
- Frame Connector Sizes: Small, Medium, Large
- Latex-Free? Yes, hypoallergenic.
CPAP.com always offers these services
- 24 hour access to our CPAPtalk.com Support Forum
- Learning Center for information on sleep apnea and cpap equipment
- Consumer Purchasing Trends Reports
- Warranty Services for all items purchased through CPAP.com
- Insurance Compliant Invoices
- Free Prescription Request System
- Philips Respironics products are for sale only to patients within the U.S. and not to other third parties or businesses.
- All services provided by CPAP.com, including advertisement, ordering, sale, delivery, instruction, and setup of the products are performed solely by CPAP.com and independently of the manufacturer.
Instructions for Use
The frame connector is the piece that holds the elbow and connects both sides of the frame together. Assembling the frame connector is easy, and can be done in these steps:
- Locate the mask frame connector underneath the elbow, where the air intake from the hose is.
- Eject the elbow from the frame connector.
- Gently remove each side of the mask frame connector.
- Get the replacement connector, and reconnect the elbow to it.
- Then reconnect each side of the frame.