"VERIFIED CPAP.COM CUSTOMERwanted a backup and these are great. Love the machine and mask"
March 17, 2016
Manufactured by Philips Respironics.
The Reusable Filter for DreamStation CPAP Machines (1 Pack) is the washable, reusable filter for use with the DreamStation CPAP Machines from Philips Respironics. The reusable filter is the darker blue of the two filters. This is a single filter and frame only and does not include any other parts or products.
The filter is permanently attached to the blue filter frame and cannot be removed. This reusable filter should be washed at least once every two weeks. Please see the Important Tips tab of this page for washing instructions.
Compatible DreamStation Series Machines
The Reusable Filter is compatible with the following machines:
- Philips Respironics DreamStation CPAP Machine
- Philips Respironics DreamStation Auto CPAP Machine
- Philips Respironics DreamStation Pro CPAP Machine
- Philips Respironics DreamStation BiPAP Pro Machine
- Philips Respironics DreamStation BiPAP Auto Machine
Image of Compatible DreamStation Machine:
This Product Includes...
- 1 - Reusable Filter
Material Components - Filter: Polyester
CPAP.com always offers these services:
- 8 am to 8 pm CST Toll Free Phone and Email Support
- 24 hour access to our CPAPtalk.com Support Forum
- Learning Center for information on sleep apnea and cpap equipment
- Consumer Purchasing Trends Reports
- Warranty Services for all items purchased through CPAP.com
- Insurance Compliant Invoices
- Free Prescription Request System
- Philips Respironics products are for sale only to patients within the U.S. and not to other third parties or businesses.
- All services provided by CPAP.com, including advertisement, ordering, sale, delivery, instruction, and setup of the products are performed solely by CPAP.com and independently of the manufacturer.
- Remove the disposable fine filter (light blue frame) if attached.
- Place the filter, upside down, under running water to allow the water to clear any collected debris accumulated on the filter.
- Once washed, gently shake the filter to clear off any remaining debris and as much water as possible.
- Set the filter aside and allow to completely air dry before placing back into the DreamStation machine.
- The reusable filter should be washed biweekly or sooner if it appears dirty.
- The white filter is permanently attached to the blue frame and the two cannot be separated.
- The reusable filter should always be installed on the DreamStation machine during use.
- A wet filter should never be placed into the machine.
- To attach the disposable filter to the reusable filter, place it underneath the reusable filter with the slotted side facing up, and the longer edge facing the side of the reusable filter that faces the outside of the machine. Line up the filters and press the reusable filter down to connect the two together, then slide the combined filters into the machine.