Reusable Filter for DreamStation CPAP Machines (1 Pack)
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Check out the newer model hereReusable Filter for DreamStation Machines - 2 Pack (Replacement for Dark Blue Reusable Filter)
DreamStation Reusable Filter 1 Pk Overview
The Reusable Filter for DreamStation CPAP Machines (1 Pack) is the washable, reusable filter for use with the DreamStation CPAP Machines from Philips Respironics. The reusable filter is the darker blue of the two filters. This is a single filter and frame only and does not include any other parts or products.
The filter is permanently attached to the blue filter frame and cannot be removed. This reusable filter should be washed at least once every two weeks. Please see the Important Tips tab of this page for washing instructions.
Compatible DreamStation Series Machines
The Reusable Filter is compatible with the following machines:
- Philips Respironics DreamStation CPAP Machine
- Philips Respironics DreamStation Auto CPAP Machine
- Philips Respironics DreamStation Pro CPAP Machine
- Philips Respironics DreamStation BiPAP Pro Machine
- Philips Respironics DreamStation BiPAP Auto Machine
Image of Compatible DreamStation Machine:
This Product Includes...
- 1 - Reusable Filter
Material Components - Filter: Polyester
CPAP.com always offers these services
- 24 hour access to our CPAPtalk.com Support Forum
- Learning Center for information on sleep apnea and cpap equipment
- Consumer Purchasing Trends Reports
- Warranty Services for all items purchased through CPAP.com
- Insurance Compliant Invoices
- Free Prescription Request System
- Philips Respironics products are for sale only to patients within the U.S. and not to other third parties or businesses.
- All services provided by CPAP.com, including advertisement, ordering, sale, delivery, instruction, and setup of the products are performed solely by CPAP.com and independently of the manufacturer.
- Remove the disposable fine filter (light blue frame) if attached.
- Place the filter, upside down, under running water to allow the water to clear any collected debris accumulated on the filter.
- Once washed, gently shake the filter to clear off any remaining debris and as much water as possible.
- Set the filter aside and allow to completely air dry before placing back into the DreamStation machine.
- The reusable filter should be washed biweekly or sooner if it appears dirty.
- The white filter is permanently attached to the blue frame and the two cannot be separated.
- The reusable filter should always be installed on the DreamStation machine during use.
- A wet filter should never be placed into the machine.
- To attach the disposable filter to the reusable filter, place it underneath the reusable filter with the slotted side facing up, and the longer edge facing the side of the reusable filter that faces the outside of the machine. Line up the filters and press the reusable filter down to connect the two together, then slide the combined filters into the machine.
Much better design than older system one model
1 person found this helpful.
It's good to know. Y can have extras at a good price
Product works well and is easy to install.
1 person found this helpful.
I purchased a couple additional reusable filters, because it takes at least a day for the filter material to dry after it has been washed and I didn't want to rush anything or hurt my machine. This works perfect, wash one, put in another, when dry put the clean one back in rotation. more...
4 people found this helpful.
This is the washable (and very good filter) for the Dreamstation and made by Respironics. Too often, I have seen folks use only this filter but would urge both, attaching the disposable filter for "double protection". Together, a good filter system. more...