"VERIFIED CPAP.COM CUSTOMERIt was very easy to order and my supplies arrived in 2 days. Great job CPAP.COM team! Keep up the good work!"
January 26, 2018
Manufactured by ResMed.
The Standard HumidX™ for AirMini™ Travel CPAP Machine (6 Pack) is a package of 6 HumidX™ waterless humidification units for use with the AirMini™ Travel CPAP Machine from ResMed. This is a six pack of the standard HumidX™ units and does not include any other items.
The standard HumidX™ is for use in normal or humid climates where only a normal amount of moisture needs to be added to therapy air. For dry climates where a larger amount of moisture is needed, the HumidX™ Plus is recommended.
Currently, the HumidX™ units are only compatible with the following AirMini&trade mask setup kits:
- AirMini™ Mask Setup Pack for Airfit™ P10 Nasal Pillow CPAP Mask
- AirMini™ Mask Setup Pack for Airfit™ N20 Nasal CPAP Mask
The HumidX units are not compatible with any other masks, hoses, or machines.
Return On Warranty Issues Only
CPAP.com always offers these services:
- 8 am to 8 pm CST Toll Free Phone and Email Support
- 24 hour access to our CPAPtalk.com Support Forum
- Learning Center for information on sleep apnea and cpap equipment
- Consumer Purchasing Trends Reports
- Warranty Services for all items purchased through CPAP.com
- Insurance Compliant Invoices
- Free Prescription Request System
- Some product images supplied by ResMed © ResMed 2010 Used with Permission.
- ResMed products are for sale only to patients within the U.S. and not to other third parties or businesses.
- All services provided by CPAP.com, including advertisement, ordering, sale, delivery, instruction, and setup of the products are performed solely by CPAP.com and independently of the manufacturer.
The HumidX 6 Pack is only compatible with the AirFit™ N20 and P10 setup packs for the AirMini™ Travel CPAP. They are not compatible with any other machines, masks, or hoses.
Tips To Assemble and Disassemble HumidX™ Units
Check daily for signs of damage or blockage. Replace the unit 30 days after the HumidX™ package is opened. DO NOT wash the HumidX™.