Standard HumidX™ for AirMini™ Travel CPAP Machine (6 Pack)
AirMini HumidX Standard (6 Pack) ResMed Overview
The Standard HumidX™ for AirMini™ Travel CPAP Machine (6 Pack) is a package of 6 HumidX™ waterless humidification units for use with the AirMini™ Travel CPAP Machine from ResMed. This is a six pack of the standard HumidX™ units and does not include any other items.
The standard HumidX™ is for use in normal or humid climates where only a normal amount of moisture needs to be added to therapy air. For dry climates where a larger amount of moisture is needed, the HumidX™ Plus is recommended.
Currently, the HumidX™ units are only compatible with the following AirMini&trade mask setup kits:
- AirMini™ Mask Setup Pack for Airfit™ P10 Nasal Pillow CPAP Mask
- AirMini™ Mask Setup Pack for Airfit™ N20 Nasal CPAP Mask
The HumidX units are not compatible with any other masks, hoses, or machines.
This Product Includes...
CPAP.com always offers these services
- 24 hour access to our CPAPtalk.com Support Forum
- Learning Center for information on sleep apnea and cpap equipment
- Consumer Purchasing Trends Reports
- Warranty Services for all items purchased through CPAP.com
- Insurance Compliant Invoices
- Free Prescription Request System
- Some product images supplied by ResMed © ResMed 2010 Used with Permission.
- All services provided by CPAP.com, including advertisement, ordering, sale, delivery, instruction, and setup of the products are performed solely by CPAP.com and independently of the manufacturer.
The HumidX 6 Pack is only compatible with the AirFit™ N20 and P10 setup packs for the AirMini™ Travel CPAP. They are not compatible with any other machines, masks, or hoses.
Tips To Assemble and Disassemble HumidX™ Units
Check daily for signs of damage or blockage. Replace the unit 30 days after the HumidX™ package is opened. DO NOT wash the HumidX™.
Unless you carefully read the product description (by scrolling down or selecting correct tab), you will easily miss that there is no humidifier option for F20 mask set up. Why there is no humidifier option or why cpap.com does not make this clearer is perhaps a mystery. For example, at checkout, the site could easily provide a prompt warning that the product is not compatible with F20 (especially given that I've only ordered F20 in the past). I've requested options for return/refund but have not received an answer. more...
Great service, great choice of Good products and speedy shipping! Great company!
I like using this when I am away for longer than a couple of days. It beats lugging around distilled water and a reservoir. Pop this in the hose and forget about it for 30 days. Sometimes it seems like breathing through a surgical mask but you get used to it. A nice to have in my opinion. more...
1 person found this helpful.
The airmini Travel cpap is so loud through the hose that you have to wear earplugs to sleep. Plus the design of the hose is terrible with the humidifier disk right in front of your face. The size is great but the design of the hose and mask needs improvement I paid over $850 . Is it now on sale for $650 or so. I should have returned it. more...
This small device works as advertised. Your sinuses are not dry when you wake up.