Have a question? Call us!
Sat 8AM-5PM CST
The RESmart BPAP 25A Auto Bi-Level Machine with RESlex and Heated Humidifier by 3B Products is an effective and easy to use bi-level system. Features include iCode therapy tracking, RESlex pressure relief, and an included heated humidifier.
Manufactured by 3B Medical.
The RESmart BPAP 25A Auto Bi-Level Machine with RESlex and Heated Humidifier offers many features to increase comfort and provide effective therapy. This is an auto-titrating BiLevel machine that delivers two separate pressures that are adjusted throughout use, one for inhalation and one for exhalation.
- Auto Bi-Level Therapy
- Heated Humidifier Included
- iCode Therapy Data
- RESlex Pressure Relief
- Auto On/Off
- Programmable LCD Display
The RESmart BPAP 25A features auto-adjusting technology that will adjust pressure on each inhalation and exhalation to deliver the optimal pressure needed. When a higher pressure is not needed, the RESmart BPAP 25A will provide a more comfortable, low pressure. The machine can also be set at a fixed inhalation and exhalation pressure if needed.
Heated Humidifier Included
This machine includes the RESmart integrated humidifier which connects directly to the machine without any extra hoses or cables. Heated humidification adds comfort by adding warmth and moisture to the otherwise cool dry air. The humidifier has 5 heat settings along with the option to turn the heat off for use as a passover humidifier.
Therapy Data and iCode
iCode information may be entered here: iCode Report Site.
The RESmart iCodes are displayed in the patient menu. View a sample of the RESmart iCode Report showing:
- Use Days Count
- Days of Therapy Greater Than 4 Hours
- % of Days with Therapy Greater Than 4 Hours
- Average Daily Compliance
- Average Pressure for 95% of Treatment
- Mean Pressure
- AHI Apnea-Hypopnea Index
- SNI Snore Index
The RESmart holds 365 days of information in the on board memory. When the data storage is full the oldest data drops off to make room for the new information. iCodes are available for:
- 1 Day
- 7 Days
- 30 Days
- 90 Days
- 182 Days
- 365 Days
RESlex Pressure Relief
The RESmart BPAP 25A features RESlex, technology which will lower the pressure slightly on exhalation for a more comfortable therapy. RESlex can be set to one of three levels of relief, and turned off completely if desired.
The RESmart 25A BPAP can start or stop therapy when it senses a mask on the user. Auto On is enabled by default and will allow the machine to automatically begin therapy when the user puts on their connected mask and takes a deep breath. Auto Off is disabled by default but when enabled will automatically stop therapy when the user takes the mask off. Both settings can be enabled or disabled as desired.
Programmable LCD Display
The RESmart 25A BPAP features a backlit display to navigate the menu and adjust settings in a dark room. The display can be set to one of three modes: Auto, On, or Off. The "Auto" setting will allow the display to light up when used then will go off after a few seconds. "On" will enable the LCD display to always be lit, while "Off" will leave the display always unlit.
Return On Warranty Issues Only
This Product Includes...
- BiLevel Machine
- Heated Humidifier - Attached
- Power Cord
- 6 Ft Hose - 19mm
- 2 Disposable Filters (1 Installed)
- Carry Bag with Shoulder Strap
- Patient and Clinician Manuals
- SD Card (Installed)
Dimensions - Machine with Heated Humidifier: 12.3 in L x 7.6 in W x 4.4 in H
Weight - Machine with Heated Humidifier: 6.6 lbs
Humidifier Water Capacity: 350 mL
Pressure Range: 4 - 25 cm H2O
Machine Sound Level: <30 dB at 10 cm H2O
SD Card Capacity: 4 GB
Power Input: 100 - 240V AC, 50/60 Hz, 95VA Max
Operating Temperature: 41 - 86° F (5 - 30° C)
Operating Atmospheric Pressure: 860 - 1060 hPa
Transporting and Storage Temperature: -4 - 131° F (-20 - 55° C)
Required Settings: This machine does not have required settings.
Unless directed otherwise, CPAP.com will leave this machine at the following default settings:
- Ramp Starting Pressure: 4 cm H2O
- Ramp Time: 10 mins
- Humidifier Setting: 3
- Altitude Setting: 0
- Auto On: Enabled
- Auto Off: Disabled
- LCD Light: Auto
- Mask Alert: Disabled
- Reslex: 0 (Off)
- Delay Off: Enabled
- Rise Time: 2
CPAP.com always offers these services:
- 8 am to 8 pm CST Toll Free Phone and Email Support
- 24 hour access to our CPAPtalk.com Support Forum
- Learning Center for information on sleep apnea and cpap equipment
- Consumer Purchasing Trends Reports
- Warranty Services for all items purchased through CPAP.com
- Insurance Compliant Invoices
- Free Prescription Request System
To remove the humidifier, depress the button on the bottom of the machine to release. While pressing, pull the humidifier base away from the machine. It may take some force to dislodge the humidifier, and it may need to be pulled side to side to enable the humidifier to slide off.
The RESmart 25A BPAP has both a mask off alert and a power failure alert. The mask off alert will sound when a large leak is detected. This alarm can be silenced by pressing any button. The power failure alert will sound if power to the device is lost. The alert can be silenced by restoring power to the device.
Use with In-Line Bacteria Filter: Please note that an in-line bacteria filter will fit snugly onto the RESmart heated humidifier, but will not make a proper connection to the machine without humidifier. A FlexiTube Angle Adapter for CPAP and BiPAP Machines can be used to connect the in-line bacteria filter to the machine without humidifier.
The RESmart BPAP 25A Auto Bi-Level machine comes with a 2 Year Manufacturer Warranty. CPAP.com will work with the manufacturer on your behalf if the machine needs repairs. Please follow these steps:
- Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-800-356-5221 to receive an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Number before returning the equipment
- Include a note with the machine describing the issue you are experiencing, along with your full contact information to include a return shipping address and the RMA number provided to you
- Ship only the defective items to CPAP.com at 13235 N Promenade Blvd Stafford, TX 77477
- If sending in machine for warranty consideration, ship only the unit that is malfunctioning, along with the power cord. Do not ship the carrying case or hose
- Loaner Machines are available for rental during the warranty process
- Email updates will be sent to keep you informed as the machine moves through the warranty process
- CPAP.com will contact the manufacturer on your behalf and handle all shipping between us and the manufacturer
- The repaired or replaced unit will be returned to you. Shipping charges may apply.
Please note: The manufacturer warranty is voided by water damage or misuse of the machine.
Weighing in at only 1.7 pounds, the Freedom Battery is light enough and rugged enough to go anywhere, even off-the-grid. It's also FAA certified, meaning it's approved for use in-flight.
Currently, the only way to use the Freedom Battery with this machine is by using a 150 Watt Sine Wave DC to AC Power Inverter (sold separately). The Inverter converts DC power to AC power, allowing for a connection to the battery using an AC cord.
Deep Cycle Batteries
It is also possible to connect to a Deep Cycle (car and boat) Battery using a 150 Watt Sine Wave DC to AC Power Inverter (sold separately).
CPAP.com does not sell Deep Cycle Batteries, and most are available locally at auto parts stores.