"VERIFIED CPAP.COM CUSTOMERThe cpap machine is ideal for my needs. But the service from cpap.com is what I will brag about to others. Great communication and delivery time. Thanks"
August 7, 2015
"VERIFIED CPAP.COM CUSTOMERExtremely quiet, easy to use. Much better and more compact in the end than the phone shaped machine with its big power brick and fiddly little adapters."
May 13, 2016
The Apex XT Auto CPAP Machine is one of the lightest APAP machines on the market making it a great travel option. This data recording machine can fit in the palm of a hand and has many of the features found on larger, more expensive machines.
Manufactured by Apex Medical.
4% of AutoCPAP Machine product buyers choose this product.
The XT Auto CPAP Machine is a featured packed machine in a small and portable package. This is an auto-titrating CPAP machine and adjusts on a breath by breath basis to deliver the optimum pressure needed for therapy.
The XT Auto is designed to fit into a lifestyle involving travel. There is no bulky power brick to pack because the power supply is built into the machine. The machine works with voltages from 110 to 240 without changing fuses. Just attach the appropriate adapter plug if traveling abroad. Approximately the size of a large grapefruit, the Apex XT Auto is easy to pack into carry on luggage for travel. A padded travel bag with room to hold the machine, hose and mask is included with the purchase of the XT Auto.
Advanced Features: The XT Auto is small in size with a big advanced features list.
Data Recording and Storage
An SD data card is included with the purchase of the XT Auto machine. The machine has a compliance meter recording the number of hours of therapy. The SD card should be stored OUT of the machine and inserted only at the time of downloading data. On-screen data includes:
- AI - Apnea Index
- HI - Hypopnea Index
- SI - Snore Index
OPTIONAL Heated Humidifier
For a more comfortable therapy experience, the XT Heated Humidifier can be added to the XT Auto. Adding heated humidification can reduce irritation caused by otherwise cold, dry air. The humidifier is designed specifically for the XT machines. The XT Heated Humidifier can be added when ordering the machine.
Looking for Small Single Pressure CPAP Machine?
The XT Fit CPAP is the same great small size as the Auto weighing less than two pounds.
Return On Warranty Issues Only
This Product Includes...
- XT Auto CPAP Machine
- 6 Foot Hose
- Power Cord
- Carrying Case with Shoulder Strap
- 1 - Reusable Foam Filter (Installed)
- USB Cable
- SD Card
Sound Level: 28 cBA at 10 cmH2O, 1 Meter Distance
Machine Alone Dimensions: 5.7 in x 5.1 in x 3.9 in (14.5cm x 13cm x 10cm)
Weight - Machine Alone: Approximately 1.87 lbs
Weight - Machine with Power Cord: Approximately 2.2 lb
Dimensions - Smaller Carry Bag (If Purchasing Machine Alone): 11" L x 7" W x 7" H
Dimensions - Larger Carry bag (If Purchasing Machine with Humidifier): 13" L x 7.5 " W x 8 " H
Weight - Machine with Smaller Carry Bag & Power Cord: Approximately 3.3 lbs
Weight - Machine with Larger Carry Bag, Power Cord, and OPTIONAL Heated Humidifier: 5.8 lbs
Weight - Smaller Carry Bag Alone: Approximately 1.1 lbs
Weight - Larger Carry Bag Alone: Approximately 1.3 lbs
Power Supply: AC100-240V, 50/60 Hz, 0.5-03A
Pressure Range: 4-20 cmH2O (Adjustable in 0.5 cmH2O Increments)
Initial Pressure: 3-19 cmH2O (Adjustable in 0.5 cmH2O Increments)
Maximum Pressure: 5-20 cmH2O (Adjustable in 0.5 cmH2O Increments)
Minimum Pressure: 4-19 cmH2O (Adjustable in 0.5 cmH2O Increments)
Ramp Time - CPAP Mode Only: 0-45 Minutes (Adjustable in 5 Minute Increments - CPAP Mode Only)
Ramp Starting Pressure - CPAP Mode Only: 3-19 cmH2O (Adjustable in 0.5 cmH2O Increments)
Operating Altitude (Auto Altitude Adjust):
- Pressure of 4 -18 cmH2o = Up To 8,000 Feet
- Pressure of 18.5 - 20 cmH2o = Up To 5,000 Feet
- Summary Data - 730 Sessions
- Efficacy Data (AHI, Leak) - 18 Sessions or Cumulative 72 Hours
Operating Conditions: Temperature 41°F to 95°F (5°C to 35°C); Non-Condensing Humidity 15% to 95%
Storage Conditions: Temperature 5°F to 122°F (-15°C to 50°C); Non-Condensing Humidity 10% to 90%
Shipping Conditions: Temperature 5°F to 122°F (-15°C to 70°C); Non-Condensing Humidity 10% to 90%
Required Settings: This machine does not have required settings.
Unless directed otherwise, CPAP.com will leave this machine at its default settings of:
- PVA Pressure Relief: Off
- Alarm: Off
- Clock Alarm: Off
- When Auto Mode is Selected: 4 - 20 cm H2O is Default Pressure Range
- Auto Altitude Adjustment: On (Cannot be Disabled)
- The device should not be operated near flammable anesthetic mixtures in combination with nitrous oxide and oxygen.
- Airflow from the device may be as much as 12.6° F (7° C) higher than ambient room temperature.
- Do not use in ambient room temperatures higher than 95° F (35° C).
- The device will stop providing airflow and provide an error message if it overheats. The machine can be restarted once it has cooled.
- The device should not be used if the power cord or plug is damaged.
- The power cord should be kept away from hot objects and surfaces.
- The air outlet of the device should never be blocked or placed in an area where they can become blocked.
- The air outlet of the device should be kept free of debris such as lint, hair, and other particles that could obstruct the air outlet.
- If disposing, region or country regulations must be followed.
- DO NOT allow the machine to be submerged in water or to be stored or operated in a place where it could be pulled or fall into water.
- DO NOT retrieve the device if it has come into contact with water and is still plugged in. The device should be unplugged immediately.
CPAP.com always offers these services:
- 8 am to 8 pm CST Toll Free Phone and Email Support
- 24 hour access to our CPAPtalk.com Support Forum
- Learning Center for information on sleep apnea and cpap equipment
- Consumer Purchasing Trends Reports
- Warranty Services for all items purchased through CPAP.com
- Insurance Compliant Invoices
- Free Prescription Request System
The user manual included with this machine can be viewed and downloaded here: XT Machine User Guide.
Filter Compatibility: The XT line of machines by Apex are packaged with a black, foam filter only. The black, reusable filter should be rinsed weekly using clear, running water. Soap should not be used to clean the filter as it may clog the pores of the filter. Allow the filter to air dry and reinstall into the back of the machine.
For additional filtration, add the Disposable Fine Filter for Apex XT, ComfortPAP, Puresom, and Zzz-PAP CPAP Machines. The disposable filter must be discarded every 30 days or sooner if it becomes dirty.
Ramp Feature In CPAP Mode Only: The ramp feature is available only when the machine is set to CPAP mode. When in Auto mode the ramp time and ramp staring pressure features are not available.
Display Backlight Always On: PLEASE NOTE The backlit display remains illuminated while the machine is plugged in. There is no setting to turn the backlight off.
Time Displayed in Military Format
The time feature on the XT Fit CPAP Machine is displayed in military time. Please Note: This is the only time format given for this machine.
Carry Bag Note
Please note that if purchasing the XT Auto machine alone, it will include a slightly smaller carry bag than if purchased with the heated humidifier. The smaller bag measures 11 in L x 7 in W x 7 in H while the larger bag measures 13 in L x 7.5 in W x 8 in H.
- This device is not intended for life support.
- If oxygen is used with the device, the oxygen flow must be turned off when the device is not in use to avoid risk of fire or combustion. The device should always be generating airflow when oxygen is being used. Oxygen should be turned off prior to turning the CPAP device off.
The XT Auto machine comes with a 2 Year Manufacturer Warranty. CPAP.com will work with the manufacturer on your behalf if the machine needs repairs. Please follow these steps:
- Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-800-356-5221 to receive an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Number before returning the equipment
- Include a note with the machine describing the issue you are experiencing, along with your full contact information to include a return shipping address and the RMA number provided to you
- Ship only the defective items to CPAP.com at 13235 N Promenade Blvd Stafford, TX 77477
- Do not return accessory items such as the carry bag, hose or power cords
- Loaner Machines are available for rental during the warranty process
- Email updates will be sent to keep you informed as the machine moves through the warranty process
- CPAP.com will contact the manufacturer on your behalf and handle all shipping between us and the manufacturer
- The repaired or replaced unit will be returned to you. Shipping charges may apply.
Please note: The manufacturer warranty is voided by water damage or misuse of the machine.
Domestic and International Voltages:
The Apex XT Auto and OPTIONAL Heated Humidifier operate on 110v to 240v AC without changing fuses or switches. The only thing needed to use the machine internationally is an appropriate plug adapter. CPAP.com offers the World Traveler Power Adapter Plugs as an option for operation in many European and Asian counties.
Enjoy the convenience of the Freedom Travel Battery! The Freedom Travel Battery can be used to power the XT Auto, even off-the-grid. Weighing in at only 1.7 pounds, the Freedom Battery is light enough to go almost anywhere, even to the most rugged environments. It's also FAA compliant, meaning it can be used on an aircraft.
PLEASE NOTE: The Freedom Battery can only be used with this machine through the 150 W Sine Wave Inverter (sold separately).