"VERIFIED CPAP.COM CUSTOMERThe cpap machine is ideal for my needs. But the service from cpap.com is what I will brag about to others. Great communication and delivery time. Thanks"
August 7, 2015
"VERIFIED CPAP.COM CUSTOMERExtremely quiet, easy to use. Much better and more compact in the end than the phone shaped machine with its big power brick and fiddly little adapters."
May 13, 2016
If you're looking for a small, inexpensive, auto-adjusting travel CPAP machine to take with you when you next hit the road, the XT Auto CPAP Machine is a great choice. It's a lower-priced option that's compact and lightweight, designed to provide your therapy at home or wherever life takes you.
Manufactured by Apex Medical.
1% of AutoCPAP Machine product buyers choose this product.
The XT Auto CPAP Machine is packed with features and loaded with ways to make your next trip easier. It comes in a small and portable package, designed to minimize bulk and take up less space in a suitcase. It's also an ideal home unit as well, and can provide optimal therapy day in and day out.
Features & Benefits
- Get the Advantages of Auto-Adjusting Pressure at a Value Price
- Compact Design with Built-In Power Supply Saves Space
- Pressure Relief Features Make it Easier to Breathe
- Simple to Use and Easy to Operate
- Advanced Data with SD Card Gives You Access to Therapy Data
- Leak Compensation Helps Keep Your Therapy on Track
- Optional: Heated Humidifier
Budget-Friendly Auto Adjusting Technology Saves Time and Money
This machine not only saves you money but also delivers a comfortable experience. It automatically determines the pressure needed for your treatment while making adjustments throughout the night. The XT Auto packs a lot of technology into a value price, making it one of the most affordable machines on the market today.
Compact Design with Built-In Power Supply Saves Space
The XT Auto helps reduce the number of extra bags you'll need by creating an auto-adjusting CPAP machine with a built-in power supply. Having a built-in power supply requires only a simple power cord to connect to power. It's not the same thing as a battery. The featherweight construction of the XT Auto is so light it can be picked up with one hand, helping make it easy to pack.
Pressure Relief Features Make it Easier to Breathe
The XT Auto anticipates when you're ready to exhale and temporarily reduces the incoming pressure so you can breathe out comfortably and without any extra effort. It's similar to the pressure relief features found on other, more expensive, auto-adjusting CPAP machines.
Easy to Use and Simple to Operate
Press the start button on top of the machine and it starts, and when it's time to stop, just turn it off. It's simple and easy to operate. The XT Auto also comes with a convenient alarm clock function, so it can help you get up and going when you're fresh and rested.
Advanced Data Available on Screen with an Included SD Card Slot
The XT Auto tracks the following data and displays it on screen:
- Apnea Index
- Hypopnea Index
- Snore Index
You can also download your data to an included SD card to view advanced data on your computer. The machine has a compliance meter recording the number of hours of therapy.
Leak Compensation Keeps Your Therapy on Track
When mask leaks occur, the XT Auto automatically adjusts the pressure to compensate for the leak increasing the effectiveness of the therapy delivered. This can reduce the likelihood that you'll wake up in the event of a leak that could be disrupting your therapy.
OPTIONAL: Heated HumidifierFor a more comfortable therapy experience, the XT Heated Humidifier can be added to the XT Auto. Adding heated humidification can reduce irritation caused by otherwise cold, dry air. The humidifier is designed specifically for the XT machines. The XT Heated Humidifier can be added when ordering the machine.
Looking for a Small, Affordable CPAP Machine? Try the XT Fit!
The XT Fit CPAP is the same great small size as the Auto weighing less than two pounds.
Return On Warranty Issues Only
This Product Includes...
- XT Auto CPAP Machine
- 6 Foot Hose
- Power Cord
- Carrying Case with Shoulder Strap
- 1 - Reusable Foam Filter (Installed)
- USB Cable
- SD Card
Sound Level: 28 cBA at 10 cmH2O, 1 Meter Distance
Machine Alone Dimensions: 5.7 in x 5.1 in x 3.9 in (14.5cm x 13cm x 10cm)
Weight - Machine Alone: Approximately 1.87 lbs
Weight - Machine with Power Cord: Approximately 2.2 lb
Dimensions - Smaller Carry Bag (If Purchasing Machine Alone): 11" L x 7" W x 7" H
Dimensions - Larger Carry bag (If Purchasing Machine with Humidifier): 13" L x 7.5 " W x 8 " H
Weight - Machine with Smaller Carry Bag & Power Cord: Approximately 3.3 lbs
Weight - Machine with Larger Carry Bag, Power Cord, and OPTIONAL Heated Humidifier: 5.8 lbs
Weight - Smaller Carry Bag Alone: Approximately 1.1 lbs
Weight - Larger Carry Bag Alone: Approximately 1.3 lbs
Power Supply: AC100-240V, 50/60 Hz, 0.5-03A
Pressure Range: 4-20 cmH2O (Adjustable in 0.5 cmH2O Increments)
Initial Pressure: 3-19 cmH2O (Adjustable in 0.5 cmH2O Increments)
Maximum Pressure: 5-20 cmH2O (Adjustable in 0.5 cmH2O Increments)
Minimum Pressure: 4-19 cmH2O (Adjustable in 0.5 cmH2O Increments)
Ramp Time - CPAP Mode Only: 0-45 Minutes (Adjustable in 5 Minute Increments - CPAP Mode Only)
Ramp Starting Pressure - CPAP Mode Only: 3-19 cmH2O (Adjustable in 0.5 cmH2O Increments)
Operating Altitude (Auto Altitude Adjust):
- Pressure of 4 -18 cmH2o = Up To 8,000 Feet
- Pressure of 18.5 - 20 cmH2o = Up To 5,000 Feet
- Summary Data - 730 Sessions
- Efficacy Data (AHI, Leak) - 18 Sessions or Cumulative 72 Hours
Operating Conditions: Temperature 41°F to 95°F (5°C to 35°C); Non-Condensing Humidity 15% to 95%
Storage Conditions: Temperature 5°F to 122°F (-15°C to 50°C); Non-Condensing Humidity 10% to 90%
Shipping Conditions: Temperature 5°F to 122°F (-15°C to 70°C); Non-Condensing Humidity 10% to 90%
Required Settings: This machine does not have required settings.
Unless directed otherwise, CPAP.com will leave this machine at its default settings of:
- PVA Pressure Relief: Off
- Alarm: Off
- Clock Alarm: Off
- When Auto Mode is Selected: 4 - 20 cm H2O is Default Pressure Range
- Auto Altitude Adjustment: On (Cannot be Disabled)
- The device should not be operated near flammable anesthetic mixtures in combination with nitrous oxide and oxygen.
- Airflow from the device may be as much as 12.6° F (7° C) higher than ambient room temperature.
- Do not use in ambient room temperatures higher than 95° F (35° C).
- The device will stop providing airflow and provide an error message if it overheats. The machine can be restarted once it has cooled.
- The device should not be used if the power cord or plug is damaged.
- The power cord should be kept away from hot objects and surfaces.
- The air outlet of the device should never be blocked or placed in an area where they can become blocked.
- The air outlet of the device should be kept free of debris such as lint, hair, and other particles that could obstruct the air outlet.
- If disposing, region or country regulations must be followed.
- DO NOT allow the machine to be submerged in water or to be stored or operated in a place where it could be pulled or fall into water.
- DO NOT retrieve the device if it has come into contact with water and is still plugged in. The device should be unplugged immediately.
CPAP.com always offers these services:
- 8 am to 8 pm CST Toll Free Phone and Email Support
- 24 hour access to our CPAPtalk.com Support Forum
- Learning Center for information on sleep apnea and cpap equipment
- Consumer Purchasing Trends Reports
- Warranty Services for all items purchased through CPAP.com
- Insurance Compliant Invoices
- Free Prescription Request System
The user manual included with this machine can be viewed and downloaded here: XT Machine User Guide.
Filter Compatibility: The XT line of machines by Apex are packaged with a black, foam filter only. The black, reusable filter should be rinsed weekly using clear, running water. Soap should not be used to clean the filter as it may clog the pores of the filter. Allow the filter to air dry and reinstall into the back of the machine.
For additional filtration, add the Disposable Fine Filter for Apex XT, ComfortPAP, Puresom, and Zzz-PAP CPAP Machines. The disposable filter must be discarded every 30 days or sooner if it becomes dirty.
Ramp Feature In CPAP Mode Only: The ramp feature is available only when the machine is set to CPAP mode. When in Auto mode the ramp time and ramp staring pressure features are not available.
Display Backlight Always On: PLEASE NOTE The backlit display remains illuminated while the machine is plugged in. There is no setting to turn the backlight off.
Time Displayed in Military Format
The time feature on the XT Fit CPAP Machine is displayed in military time. Please Note: This is the only time format given for this machine.
Carry Bag Note
Please note that if purchasing the XT Auto machine alone, it will include a slightly smaller carry bag than if purchased with the heated humidifier. The smaller bag measures 11 in L x 7 in W x 7 in H while the larger bag measures 13 in L x 7.5 in W x 8 in H.
- This device is not intended for life support.
- If oxygen is used with the device, the oxygen flow must be turned off when the device is not in use to avoid risk of fire or combustion. The device should always be generating airflow when oxygen is being used. Oxygen should be turned off prior to turning the CPAP device off.
The XT Auto machine comes with a 2 Year Manufacturer Warranty. CPAP.com will work with the manufacturer on your behalf if the machine needs repairs. Please follow these steps:
- Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-800-356-5221 to receive an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Number before returning the equipment
- Include a note with the machine describing the issue you are experiencing, along with your full contact information to include a return shipping address and the RMA number provided to you
- Ship only the defective items to CPAP.com at 13235 N Promenade Blvd Stafford, TX 77477
- If sending in machine for warranty consideration, ship only the unit that is malfunctioning, along with the power cord. Do not ship the carrying case or hose
- Loaner Machines are available for rental during the warranty process
- Email updates will be sent to keep you informed as the machine moves through the warranty process
- CPAP.com will contact the manufacturer on your behalf and handle all shipping between us and the manufacturer
- The repaired or replaced unit will be returned to you. Shipping charges may apply.
Please note: The manufacturer warranty is voided by water damage or misuse of the machine.
Domestic and International Voltages:
The Apex XT Auto and OPTIONAL Heated Humidifier operate on 110v to 240v AC without changing fuses or switches. The only thing needed to use the machine internationally is an appropriate plug adapter. CPAP.com offers the World Traveler Power Adapter Plugs as an option for operation in many European and Asian counties.
The Portable Outlet CPAP Battery will work with any CPAP machine, so you'll never have to worry about compatibility. It converts the stored DC power to convenient AC outlet power. Just plug in with your machine's power supply! The Portable Outlet can also power other electronic devices, including TVs, stereos, blenders-- anything! It also has USB charging ports for your cell phone or tablet.
Enjoy the convenience of the Freedom Travel Battery! The Freedom Travel Battery can be used to power the XT Auto, even off-the-grid. Weighing in at only 1.7 pounds, the Freedom Battery is light enough to go almost anywhere, even to the most rugged environments. It's also FAA compliant, meaning it can be used on an aircraft.
PLEASE NOTE: The Freedom Battery can only be used with this machine through the 150 W Sine Wave Inverter (sold separately).