"VERIFIED CPAP.COM CUSTOMERUnit is very quiet and seems to be working perfectly. Very satisfied at this point."
October 2, 2014
"VERIFIED CPAP.COM CUSTOMERVery quiet small light weight perfect for traveling on my motorcycle"
October 8, 2014
The XT Fit Standard CPAP Machine is both budget and travel-friendly. The XT Fit is a single-pressure machine but has ramp functionality built-in so that you have a chance to fall asleep comfortably before the machine reaches full therapy pressure.
Manufactured by Apex Medical.
20% of CPAP Machine product buyers choose this product.
The XT Fit is a compact and lightweight machine that works for almost every budget. It's small enough to be packed into the tightest spaces for travel, and it's a cost-effective device that makes it easy to own. It does not have a data card, and it doesn't track or record compliance information. It's a simple machine designed with one purpose: reducing your sleep apnea symptoms for a better night's sleep.
Features & Benefits
- Travels Well! No Bulky Power Supply
- Works Internationally with Plug Adapters
- Ease Into Quality Therapy With the Ramp Feature
- Lightweight and Easy to Use
- Single-Pressure CPAP Machine
- OPTIONAL: Heated Humidifier
Travels Well! No Bulky Power Supply
The XT Fit has a built-in power supply, so there's less to pack, and it makes it easier to carry. When you get to your destination, all you'll need to do is pull the cord into the plug, and you'll be ready to go!
Works Internationally with Plug Adapters
The XT Fit is designed to handle international voltages and can be used internationally, provided you have the right plug adapter for the country you're visiting.
Ease Into Quality Therapy with the Ramp Feature
If you're worried about struggling with the target pressure of your prescribed therapy, you're in luck! The XT Fit comes with a ramp feature built-in. The ramp feature starts the pressure at a low setting and gradually increases the pressure over a period of 45 minutes (adjustable in 5-minute increments). By the time you get up to your prescribed pressure, you will most likely be asleep.
Lightweight and Easy to Use
The XT Fit weighs 1.78 pounds and can be easily carried, and is ideal for packing in an overnight bag for a weekend getaway. It's also very easy to use. Just press the start button and set the ramp time you want and the machine does the rest!
Single-Pressure CPAP Machine
The XT Fit is a single-pressure CPAP machine, set to your prescribed pressure when it leaves our warehouse, and it will be ready for you when you get it in the mail. For an auto-adjusting machine at a similar price point, consider the XT Auto. The XT Auto uses auto-adjusting technology to automatically set the pressure to the proper level while you sleep. As your needs change, the pressure changes.
OPTIONAL: Heated Humidifier
The XT Heated Humidifier can be added to the XT Fit for more comfortable therapy. Heated humidification can reduce irritation caused by otherwise cold, dry air. The humidifier is designed specifically for the XT machines and adds very little overall footprint to the CPAP system. Add the XT Heated Humidifier when ordering if desired.
Return On Warranty Issues Only
This Product Includes...
- Power Cord
- 6 Foot Hose
- 1 - Reusable Foam Filter (Installed)
- Carry Bag
Sound Level: 28 dBA at 10 cmH2O, 1 Meter Distance
Machine Alone Dimensions: 5.7 in x 5.1 in x 3.9 in (14.5cm x 13cm x 10cm)
Weight - Machine Alone: Approximately 1.78 lb
Weight - Machine with Power Cord: Approximately 2.1 lb
Weight - Machine with Smaller Carry Bag & Power Cord: Approximately 3.3 lbs
Weight - Machine with Larger Carry Bag, Power Cord, and OPTIONAL Heated Humidifier: 5.8 lbs
Dimensions - Smaller Carry Bag (If Purchasing Machine Alone): 11" L x 7" W x 7" H
Dimensions - Larger Carry bag (If Purchasing Machine with Humidifier): 13" L x 7.5 " W x 8 " H
Weight - Smaller Carry Bag Alone: Approximately 1.1 lbs
Weight - Larger Carry Bag Alone: Approximately 1.3 lbs
Power Input: AC100-240V, 50/60 Hz, 0.5-03A
Pressure Range: 4-20 cmH2O (Adjustable in 0.5 cmH2O Increments)
Ramp Time: 0-45 Minutes (Adjustable in 5 Minute Increments)
Ramp Starting Pressure: 3- cmH2O to Therapy Pressure (Adjustable in 0.5 cmH2O Increments)
Operating Altitude (Manual Altitude Adjustment): Settings of 1 (1,000 Ft) to 8 (8,000 Ft)
- Pressure of 4 -18 cmH2o = Up To 8,000 Feet
- Pressure of 18.5 - 20 cmH2o = Up To 5,000 Feet
Operating Conditions: Temperature 41°F to 95°F (5°C to 35°C); Non-Condensing Humidity 15% to 95%
Storage Conditions: Temperature 5°F to 122°F (-15°C to 50°C); Non-Condensing Humidity 10% to 90%
Shipping Conditions: Temperature 5°F to 122°F (-15°C to 70°C); Non-Condensing Humidity 10% to 90%
Required Settings: 1 Pressure Setting is Required
Unless directed otherwise, CPAP.com will leave this machine at its default settings of:
- Ramp: On
- Ramp Time: 10 Minutes
- Ramp Start Pressure: 3 cm H2O
- Altitude Level: 1
- The device should not be operated near flammable anesthetic mixtures in combination with nitrous oxide and oxygen.
- Airflow from the device may be as much as 12.6° F (7° C) higher than ambient room temperature.
- Do not use in ambient room temperatures higher than 95° F (35° C).
- The device will stop providing airflow and provide an error message if it overheats. The machine can be restarted once it has cooled.
- The device should not be used if the power cord or plug is damaged.
- The power cord should be kept away from hot objects and surfaces.
- The air outlet of the device should never be blocked or placed in an area where they can become blocked.
- The air outlet of the device should be kept free of debris such as lint, hair, and other particles that could obstruct the air outlet.
- If disposing, region or country regulations must be followed.
- DO NOT allow the machine to be submerged in water or to be stored or operated in a place where it could be pulled or fall into water.
- DO NOT retrieve the device if it has come into contact with water and is still plugged in. The device should be unplugged immediately.
CPAP.com always offers these services:
- 8 am to 8 pm CST Toll Free Phone and Email Support
- 24 hour access to our CPAPtalk.com Support Forum
- Learning Center for information on sleep apnea and cpap equipment
- Consumer Purchasing Trends Reports
- Warranty Services for all items purchased through CPAP.com
- Insurance Compliant Invoices
- Free Prescription Request System
The user manual included with this machine can be viewed and downloaded here: XT Machine User Guide.
Compliance Data NOT Stored or Recorded
Please note that the XT Fit does not record compliance data, nor does it have a data card to store any therapy information. The only therapy data available is the total hours used which can be viewed on the machine's display.
Carry Bag Note
Please note that if purchasing the XT Fit machine alone, it will include a slightly smaller carry bag than if purchased with the heated humidifier. The smaller bag measures 11 in L x 7 in W x 7 in H while the larger bag measures 13 in L x 7.5 in W x 8 in H.
Filter Compatibility: The XT line of machines by Apex are packaged with a black, foam filter only. The black, reusable filter should be rinsed weekly using clear, running water. Soap should not be used to clean the filter as it may clog the pores of the filter. Allow the filter to air dry and reinstall into the back of the machine.
For additional filtration, add the Disposable Fine Filter for Apex XT, ComfortPAP, Puresom, and Zzz-PAP CPAP Machines. The disposable filter must be discarded every 30 days or sooner if it becomes dirty.
Display Backlight Always On
Please note that the display remains illuminated while the machine is plugged in. There is no setting to turn the backlight off.
Time Displayed in Military Format
The time feature on the XT Fit CPAP Machine is displayed in military time. Please Note: This is the only time format given for this machine.
- This device is not intended for life support.
- If oxygen is used with the device, the oxygen flow must be turned off when the device is not in use to avoid risk of fire or combustion. The device should always be generating airflow when oxygen is being used. Oxygen should be turned off prior to turning the CPAP device off.
The XT Fit machine comes with a 2 Year Manufacturer Warranty. CPAP.com will work with the manufacturer on your behalf if the machine needs repairs. Please follow these steps:
- Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-800-356-5221 to receive an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Number before returning the equipment
- Include a note with the machine describing the issue you are experiencing, along with your full contact information to include a return shipping address and the RMA number provided to you
- Ship only the defective items to CPAP.com at 13235 N Promenade Blvd Stafford, TX 77477
- If sending in machine for warranty consideration, ship only the unit that is malfunctioning, along with the power cord. Do not ship the carrying case or hose
- Loaner Machines are available for rental during the warranty process
- Email updates will be sent to keep you informed as the machine moves through the warranty process
- CPAP.com will contact the manufacturer on your behalf and handle all shipping between us and the manufacturer
- The repaired or replaced unit will be returned to you. Shipping charges may apply.
Please note: The manufacturer warranty is voided by water damage or misuse of the machine.
Domestic and International Voltages:
The Apex XT Fit and optional XT Heated Humidifier operate on 110v to 240v AC without changing fuses or switches. The only thing needed to use the machine internationally is an appropriate plug adapter. CPAP.com offers the World Traveler Power Adapter Plugs as an option for operation in many European and Asian counties.
The Portable Outlet CPAP Battery will work with any CPAP machine, so you'll never have to worry about compatibility. It converts the stored DC power to convenient AC outlet power. Just plug in with your machine's power supply! The Portable Outlet can also power other electronic devices, including TVs, stereos, blenders-- anything! It also has USB charging ports for your cell phone or tablet.
The Freedom Travel Battery allows a CPAP user to power his or her device when traveling off-the-grid. Weighing only 1.7 pounds, the Freedom Travel Battery can go almost anywhere. It's lightweight and ultra-portable, and can even be used in-flight!
PLEASE NOTE: The Freedom Travel Battery can only be used with the XT Fit through using a 150 W Sine Wave Inverter (sold separately).