"VERIFIED CPAP.COM CUSTOMERUnit is very quiet and seems to be working perfectly. Very satisfied at this point."
October 2, 2014
"VERIFIED CPAP.COM CUSTOMERVery quiet small light weight perfect for traveling on my motorcycle"
October 8, 2014
Looking for a CPAP machine that won't break the bank? The XT Fit CPAP Machine offers many modern features while staying budget-friendly. The XT Fit is ready for travel with a small size and simple power cord.
Manufactured by Apex Medical.
29% of CPAP Machine product buyers choose this product.
The XT Fit CPAP Machine by Apex Medical is a small machine with big features packed inside. This is a single pressure CPAP machine that does not auto-adjust. This machine does not have a data card, and does not record or display compliance data.
- Travel Friendly
- Ramp Setting
- Backlit Display
- Universal AC Power
- Optional Heated Humidifier
With the XT Fit CPAP Machine coming in at 5.7 in x 5.1 in x 3.9 in it can easily be added to a suitcase or bag and taken for travel. The machine also includes a sturdy carrying bag which will easily hold the machine and accessories.
The XT Fit features a ramp setting so therapy can be eased into at night. The ramp time can be set from 0-45 minutes in 5 minute increments, and ramp pressure can start as low as 3 cm H2O or as high as 1 cm H2O below full therapy pressure.
The display of the XT Fit is illuminated to easily view information in rooms with low light. The display allows view of basic information such as hours used, set pressure, and ramp settings.
Universal AC Power
The XT Fit will operate between 100-240V AC power, so it can be used overseas with the addition of the proper plug adapter. There is no bulky power supply with the XT Fit, just a simple power cord that plugs into the back of them machine and into an AC outlet.
Optional Heated Humidifier
The XT Heated Humidifier can be added to the XT Fit for more comfortable therapy. Heated humidification can reduce irritation caused by otherwise cold, dry air. The humidifier is designed specifically for the XT machines and adds very little overall footprint to the CPAP system. Add the XT Heated Humidifier when ordering if desired.
Return On Warranty Issues Only
This Product Includes...
- Power Cord
- 6 Foot Hose
- 1 - Reusable Foam Filter (Installed)
- Carry Bag
Sound Level: 28 dBA at 10 cmH2O, 1 Meter Distance
Machine Alone Dimensions: 5.7 in x 5.1 in x 3.9 in (14.5cm x 13cm x 10cm)
Weight - Machine Alone: Approximately 1.78 lb
Weight - Machine with Power Cord: Approximately 2.1 lb
Weight - Machine with Smaller Carry Bag & Power Cord: Approximately 3.3 lbs
Weight - Machine with Larger Carry Bag, Power Cord, and OPTIONAL Heated Humidifier: 5.8 lbs
Dimensions - Smaller Carry Bag (If Purchasing Machine Alone): 11" L x 7" W x 7" H
Dimensions - Larger Carry bag (If Purchasing Machine with Humidifier): 13" L x 7.5 " W x 8 " H
Weight - Smaller Carry Bag Alone: Approximately 1.1 lbs
Weight - Larger Carry Bag Alone: Approximately 1.3 lbs
Power Input: AC100-240V, 50/60 Hz, 0.5-03A
Pressure Range: 4-20 cmH2O (Adjustable in 0.5 cmH2O Increments)
Ramp Time: 0-45 Minutes (Adjustable in 5 Minute Increments)
Ramp Starting Pressure: 3- cmH2O to Therapy Pressure (Adjustable in 0.5 cmH2O Increments)
Operating Altitude (Manual Altitude Adjustment): Settings of 1 (1,000 Ft) to 8 (8,000 Ft)
- Pressure of 4 -18 cmH2o = Up To 8,000 Feet
- Pressure of 18.5 - 20 cmH2o = Up To 5,000 Feet
Operating Conditions: Temperature 41°F to 95°F (5°C to 35°C); Non-Condensing Humidity 15% to 95%
Storage Conditions: Temperature 5°F to 122°F (-15°C to 50°C); Non-Condensing Humidity 10% to 90%
Shipping Conditions: Temperature 5°F to 122°F (-15°C to 70°C); Non-Condensing Humidity 10% to 90%
Required Settings: 1 Pressure Setting is Required
Unless directed otherwise, CPAP.com will leave this machine at its default settings of:
- Ramp: On
- Ramp Time: 10 Minutes
- Ramp Start Pressure: 3 cm H2O
- Altitude Level: 1
- The device should not be operated near flammable anesthetic mixtures in combination with nitrous oxide and oxygen.
- Airflow from the device may be as much as 12.6° F (7° C) higher than ambient room temperature.
- Do not use in ambient room temperatures higher than 95° F (35° C).
- The device will stop providing airflow and provide an error message if it overheats. The machine can be restarted once it has cooled.
- The device should not be used if the power cord or plug is damaged.
- The power cord should be kept away from hot objects and surfaces.
- The air outlet of the device should never be blocked or placed in an area where they can become blocked.
- The air outlet of the device should be kept free of debris such as lint, hair, and other particles that could obstruct the air outlet.
- If disposing, region or country regulations must be followed.
- DO NOT allow the machine to be submerged in water or to be stored or operated in a place where it could be pulled or fall into water.
- DO NOT retrieve the device if it has come into contact with water and is still plugged in. The device should be unplugged immediately.
CPAP.com always offers these services:
- 8 am to 8 pm CST Toll Free Phone and Email Support
- 24 hour access to our CPAPtalk.com Support Forum
- Learning Center for information on sleep apnea and cpap equipment
- Consumer Purchasing Trends Reports
- Warranty Services for all items purchased through CPAP.com
- Insurance Compliant Invoices
- Free Prescription Request System
The user manual included with this machine can be viewed and downloaded here: XT Machine User Guide.
Compliance Data NOT Stored or Recorded
Please note that the XT Fit does not record compliance data, nor does it have a data card to store any therapy information. The only therapy data available is the total hours used which can be viewed on the machine's display.
Carry Bag Note
Please note that if purchasing the XT Fit machine alone, it will include a slightly smaller carry bag than if purchased with the heated humidifier. The smaller bag measures 11 in L x 7 in W x 7 in H while the larger bag measures 13 in L x 7.5 in W x 8 in H.
Filter Compatibility: The XT line of machines by Apex are packaged with a black, foam filter only. The black, reusable filter should be rinsed weekly using clear, running water. Soap should not be used to clean the filter as it may clog the pores of the filter. Allow the filter to air dry and reinstall into the back of the machine.
For additional filtration, add the Disposable Fine Filter for Apex XT, ComfortPAP, Puresom, and Zzz-PAP CPAP Machines. The disposable filter must be discarded every 30 days or sooner if it becomes dirty.
Display Backlight Always On
Please note that the display remains illuminated while the machine is plugged in. There is no setting to turn the backlight off.
Time Displayed in Military Format
The time feature on the XT Fit CPAP Machine is displayed in military time. Please Note: This is the only time format given for this machine.
- This device is not intended for life support.
- If oxygen is used with the device, the oxygen flow must be turned off when the device is not in use to avoid risk of fire or combustion. The device should always be generating airflow when oxygen is being used. Oxygen should be turned off prior to turning the CPAP device off.
The XT Fit machine comes with a 2 Year Manufacturer Warranty. CPAP.com will work with the manufacturer on your behalf if the machine needs repairs. Please follow these steps:
- Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-800-356-5221 to receive an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Number before returning the equipment
- Include a note with the machine describing the issue you are experiencing, along with your full contact information to include a return shipping address and the RMA number provided to you
- Ship only the defective items to CPAP.com at 13235 N Promenade Blvd Stafford, TX 77477
- Do not return accessory items such as the carry bag, hose or power cords
- Loaner Machines are available for rental during the warranty process
- Email updates will be sent to keep you informed as the machine moves through the warranty process
- CPAP.com will contact the manufacturer on your behalf and handle all shipping between us and the manufacturer
- The repaired or replaced unit will be returned to you. Shipping charges may apply.
Please note: The manufacturer warranty is voided by water damage or misuse of the machine.
Domestic and International Voltages:
The Apex XT Fit and optional XT Heated Humidifier operate on 110v to 240v AC without changing fuses or switches. The only thing needed to use the machine internationally is an appropriate plug adapter. CPAP.com offers the World Traveler Power Adapter Plugs as an option for operation in many European and Asian counties.
The Freedom Travel Battery allows a CPAP user to power his or her device when traveling off-the-grid. Weighing only 1.7 pounds, the Freedom Travel Battery can go almost anywhere. It's lightweight and ultra-portable, and can even be used in-flight!
PLEASE NOTE: The Freedom Travel Battery can only be used with the XT Fit through using a 150 W Sine Wave Inverter (sold separately).