Pad A Cheek CPAP Mask Strap Pads (1 Pair)
Pad A Cheek CPAP Mask Strap Pads pads slide over the lower strap of a standard four point connection CPAP mask headgear. The soft pads help to prevent red marks and irritation on the face. Pad A Cheek Pads are made of two layers of soft, breathable polyester micro fleece and are very comfortable to wear.
The Pad A Cheek CPAP Mask Strap Pads design allows users to select up to three layers of padding between your face and headgear straps. Just slide the wire loop tool through the Pad A Cheek and thread the headgear strap through one of the layers.
Pad A Cheeks are approximately 6" long and 1 5/8" wide when flat. The micro fleece can be washed and dried in a machine washer and dryer without shrinking or fading.
This is a single pair of Pad A Cheek pads in the selected color. This product is designed to cover the bottom strap of a standard four point headgear. The mask and headgear must be purchased separately.
Examples of four point connection nasal and full face masks and headgear include, but are not limited to:
This Product Includes...
- 2- Strap Pads
- Wire Loop Installation Tool
- Instruction Sheet
Pad Dimensions - Flat: 6 x 1 5/8 x 1/4 inches
Care: Machine wash and dry
CPAP.com always offers these services
- 24 hour access to our CPAPtalk.com Support Forum
- Learning Center for information on sleep apnea and cpap equipment
- Consumer Purchasing Trends Reports
- Warranty Services for all items purchased through CPAP.com
- Insurance Compliant Invoices
- Free Prescription Request System
This common-sense product was invented by a CPAPtalk.com user and has been tested and applauded by many in the cpaptalk.com community.
The Pad A Cheek package contains instructions for the standard 4 strap headgear.
To install PAD A CHEEK on your mask:
- Remove one strap from the lower side of your mask and remove the clip. (You may use one, two, or three layers of padding between your face and the straps, depending on where you slide the wire into the PAD A CHEEK.)
- Slide the wire loop tool all the way through the PAD A CHEEK and out the other end.
- Put the strap thru the closed end of the wire loop and pull strap through the PAD A CHEEK.
- Slide the PAD A CHEEK far up on the strap, remove the wire and re-attach the strap to the mask. Adjust straps for best fit with the seam away from your face when wearing the mask.
- Slide the PAD A CHEEK down along the strap to the mask. (If necessary, cut PAD A CHEEK to the best length for you with sharp scissors.)
This product is designed to work with a standard 4 point connection headgear.
The shade of Medium Blue may vary; however, performance is not affected.
By cleaning your mask cushion, nasal pillows, and nasal prongs on a daily basis, you ensure a better seal each time you put on your mask. If you know you have a mask that fits, and are cleaning it daily, and still have red marks, consider using Mask Straps Pads which are soft covering for the headgear straps.
Here are some items we recommend that may help with skin irritation:
RemZzzs Full Face Mask Liners
RemZzzs Nasal Mask Liners
Pad A Cheek
Boomerang Gel Pad
+ See More
So comfortable and no dents in my face in the morning.
These pads work great! I cut them to fit the different areas on the headgear. I have a silicone sensitivity more...
These help so much with no marks in face
This product does what it says it does. It protects your face skin from wrinkling with the head gear. more...
These cheek straps are a godsend! I had no idea they existed until my last order and saw them more...