Have a question? Call us!
Sat 8AM-5PM CST
The PR System One REMstar BiPAP Auto SV Advanced combines the constant support of a BiPAP machine and the accuracy of EPAP technology to continuously monitor and change based on individual needs.
The system is designed to deliver therapy to complicated sleep-disordered breathing cases. This is achieved by constantly adapting to individual inhalation and exhalation needs.
It features Bi-Flex technology and an Auto EPAP titration algorithm to support comfort and appropriately ventilate every breath.
Manufactured by Philips Respironics.
System One Humidity Control (Optional)
The PR System One Humidifier and Water Chamber is an advancement in preventing water damage and a safeguard against rain-out. System One Humidity Control technology evaluates room temperature, humidity and airflow to determine the optimum humidity setting. The humidity level is closely monitored inside and outside of the machine in order to adjust for changes in environmental conditions.
The Humidifier and Water Chamber also employs Dry Box technology to reduce water damage. The air outlet port is on the top of the humidifier instead of the side. The water chamber also uses a one-way valve that connects the machine and humidifier.
System One Resistance Control
No matter the type of mask used, PR System One Resistance Control helps to coordinate both the mask and machine to attain optimal pressure. To define variable resistance attributes, Respironics employs a numbering system on all of its masks. Each number is utilized to program the BiPAP to coordinate with each mask type. This compensates for the variance in pressures in each mask and provides a more consistent pressure.
The EPAP technology in the System One aids in the observation of obstructed versus clear airways. It achieves this by utilizing an Auto-titrating algorithm allowing the device to operate like an Auto CPAP or Auto BiPAP device. With EPAP, the system automatically recognizes and adjusts to any condition change (such as a drop in weight or a change in medication).
Advanced back-up rate
Complex Sleep Apnea can develop as a result of CPAP treatment. In order to prevent this, the advanced backup rate encourages spontaneous breathing at a natural rate. This is accomplished by the system automatically calculating the backup rate to closely match the natural breathing rate.
Servo ventilation (SV) algorithm
The SV algorithm of the PR System One provides a smoother breathing pattern by tracking pressure changes breath by breath and ensuring proper breathing cycles. It establishes a target peak flow, which assists in normalizing breathing patterns.
By tracking each breath during three critical points during the breathing cycle, Bi-Flex technology provides constant pressure relief. Pressure is reduced by half centimeter increments during the transition from exhalation to inhalation, inhalation to exhalation and during exhalation. This provides more comfort and assists in attaining a natural breathing pattern. The Bi-Flex setting can be adjusted up to 1.5cm of water pressure for maximum comfort.
This Product Includes...
- BiPAP Auto SV Advanced
- Carrying Case
- 6 Foot Performance Tubing
- Power Supply and Cord
- Reusable Foam Filter (2)
- Patient Manual
- Clinical Quick Setup Guide
- SD Memory Card
Ramp Time: 0 to 45 min. (5-min. increments)
Starting Ramp Pressure: 4 to EPAP; patient-adjustable
Pressure Range: IPAP - 4-25 cmwp; EPAP - 4-25 cmwp
Dimensions: 7" L x 5.5" W x 4" H (without humidifier) 18 cm L x 14 cm W x 10 cm H (without humidifier)
Weight: 3.37 lbs; 1.53 kg (without humidifier)
Filters: Foam and optional ultra-fine
Device Set-Up: LCD/control wheel/push button
Data Storage Capacity
Compliance Meter: Breathing detection
Altitude compensation: Automatic
Electrical Requirements: 100 - 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz (An adapter may be needed to plug the CPAP into a wall outlet outside the US.) 12volt DC
Warranty: Two years; replace with new
Max Exposure Heat for Machine: Machine should not be exposed to heat greater than 140 degrees Fahrenheit
CPAP.com always offers these services:
- 8 am to 8 pm CST Toll Free Phone and Email Support
- 24 hour access to our CPAPtalk.com Support Forum
- Learning Center for information on sleep apnea and cpap equipment
- Consumer Purchasing Trends Reports
- Warranty Services for all items purchased through CPAP.com
- Insurance Compliant Invoices
- Free Prescription Request System
- A valid prescription is required for the purchase of this product.
- Philips Respironics products are for sale only to patients within the U.S. and not to other third parties or businesses.
- All services provided by CPAP.com, including advertisement, ordering, sale, delivery, instruction, and setup of the products are performed solely by CPAP.com and independently of the manufacturer.
The EncoreViewer 2.0 Software for Respironics Machines does not work with the PR System One REMstar BiPAP Auto SV Advanced.
This machine comes with a 2 Year Manufacturer Warranty. CPAP.com will work with the manufacturer on your behalf if the machine needs repairs. Please follow these steps:
- Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-800-356-5221 to receive an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Number before returning the equipment
- Include a note with the machine describing the issue you are experiencing, along with your full contact information to include a return shipping address and the RMA number provided to you
- Ship only the defective items to CPAP.com at 13235 N Promenade Blvd Stafford, TX 77477
- Do not return accessory items such as the carry bag, hose or power cords
- Loaner Machines are available for rental during the warranty process
- Email updates will be sent to keep you informed as the machine moves through the warranty process
- CPAP.com will contact the manufacturer on your behalf and handle all shipping between us and the manufacturer
- The repaired or replaced unit will be returned to you. Shipping charges may apply.
Please note: The manufacturer warranty is voided by water damage or misuse of the machine.
Humidifier Modes PR System One Heated Humidifiers Version 1.22 or higher have two modes:
- System One Humidification
NOTE: The version of software installed on a machine is displayed on the screen when the unit is plugged into an outlet. The Humidification settings are displayed only when a PR System One Heated Humidifier is attached to the machine.
The CPAP user who wants to control the heat setting on the humidifier should select "Classic" mode settings C1,C2, C3, C4 or C5. The "C" in front of the humidification setting indicates "Classic". This allows you to set the level of humidification.
System One Humidification Mode
The CPAP User who wants to allow the technology of the System One Humidification to set the level of humidification delivered based on the humidity present in the room air should select "System One Humidification". The humidification setting will show 1 - 5 but WITHOUT a "C" preceding the number.
If set to zero "0", the humidifier will act as a Passover Humidifier.
Accessing Humidification Settings:
- Humidifier must be attached to the machine
- Access the Set Up menu
- Scroll down the menu offerings to locate: "System One Humidification"
- If set to "On", the technology will set the amount of humidification delivered to the system based on the setting of 1 -5 with 1 being the least and 5 being the most
- If set to "Off", the user controls the heat setting based on C1-C5 with C1 being the lowest heat and C5 being the highest heat.
This system operates automatically between 110v and 240v AC. There are no switches to switch or fuses to change anywhere you use the machine. It will detect what voltage is needed and adjust to run on that power.
Certain locations outside of the U.S. require an adapter plug that fits into the certain type of outlet socket. This can be achieved by using a Power Adapter Plug kit. This is the same type of plug adapter that would be used with a hair dryer or electric shaver. World Traveler Power Adapter Plugs.
Universal 12 Volt DC Power Cord
This machine is equipped with a DC plug on the back of the unit. The plug enables the user to connect the CPAP to an external DC battery source. The machine can be powered by plugging the 12volt DC Power Cord into a cigarette lighter plug. This enables use with any car, boat or recreational vehicle that is equipped with a cigarette lighter plug.
C-100 Travel Battery Pack for CPAP Machines
Weighing in at only 1.16 pounds the C-100 Battery is a terrific option for travel. Plus, the C-100 comes with a DC cable and connector peg suitable for use with the PR System One REMstar BiPAP Auto SV Advanced so no need to purchase a separate DC cable. This lithium ion battery meets UN Manual Test and Criteria requirements for travel. The C-100 Pack includes many accessories and a handy carry case designed to allow the the cords to be attached with the battery inside the case.
Respironics Battery Kit with Universal 12 Volt DC Cable
This portable battery pack is an external lead acid battery that is the ultimate in power, portability and convenience. This battery kit includes the Respironics battery and the 12 Volt DC Power Cord (connects CPAP to cigarette lighter socket).