DreamStation CPAP Machine with Heated Humidifier and Heated Tube
The DreamStation CPAP Machine with Heated Humidifier and Heated Tube is a sleek, user-friendly fixed-pressure CPAP machine from Philips Respironics. The machine has multiple advanced features incorporated such as Bluetooth connectivity, SmartRamp, and OptiStart. This model includes a heated humidifier and a heated hose, which will help make your therapy air more comfortable and reduce the amount of condensation in the tube.
The DreamStation CPAP Machine with Heated Humidifier and Heated Tube is one of the quietest CPAP machines available today. It checks in at only 25.8 decibels and is considered almost whisper quiet, creating fewer disturbances for you and anyone else who may be listening.
This DreamStation CPAP bundle includes a heated humidifier and a heated tube, so you'll be able to keep your sinuses from drying out throughout the night while breathing in warm, moist air.
Looking for the DreamStation fixed-pressure machine without humidifier? Visit the page for the DreamStation CPAP Machine
Features & Benefits:
- Only 25.8 dBA, Considered Almost Whisper-Quiet
- Simple Controls and Easy to Operate
- Fixed Pressure Device
- OptiStart Technology
- INCLUDED: Heated Hose
- Multiple Ways to Access Data on Your Smartphone or Computer
- INCLUDED: Heated Humidifier
- 45-Minute Ramp and Advanced Features
- A-Flex Pressure Relief
Whisper Quiet Machine— Only 25.8 Decibels!
When the machine and humidifier are running, the noise is barely audible and sounds like gentle white noise. While we make no guarantees, the gentle sound may not bother light sleepers, and it's easy to sleep with.
Simple Controls Make it Easy to Operate
The DreamStation CPAP is one of the easiest machines to start. There's a button on top of the machine that can be pressed to begin therapy. The machine can also start automatically based on the rhythm of your breathing. Automatic settings control the humidity, pressure, and comfort, without needing to do anything else. Just fall asleep.
Fixed Pressure CPAP
The DreamStation CPAP is a fixed-pressure device that is set to a single pressure setting before your DreamStation CPAP ships. A single-pressure device maintains the same pressure for you all night long. providing the therapy pressure set by your doctor. Looking for the auto-adjusting version? Check out the DreamStation Auto with Heated Humidifier.
INCLUDED: Heated Hose
Your new DreamStation CPAP comes with a heated hose that is engineered to keep your therapy air warm as it travels from the machine to your mask, preventing tube condensation from forming. This means no wet noses when you wake up, while also making the therapy air warmer and more comfortable.
Multiple Ways to Access Your Therapy Data: Smartphone, Tablet, or Computer
The DreamStation CPAP provides a few different options for you when you want to review your sleep therapy data. You can use the DreamMapper app which connects with your machine via Bluetooth, transmitting your therapy data to your mobile device, so you can easily track your therapy progress.
The app provides information like AHI, leaks, the total number of apneas and hypopneas, and the number of hours you used the machine from the previous night. You can also get your data downloaded to a memory card, and from there, upload to a computer.
INCLUDED: DreamStation Heated Humidifier
By purchasing this particular machine, you'll get an included heated humidifier. Humidification keeps your sinuses from drying out overnight and it also keeps the air warm. This can help make it more comfortable for you to use during the night.
The DreamStation Heated Humidifier has the following advantages:
Please Note: The DreamStation Heated Humidifier is only compatible with Philips Respironics DreamStation Series machines.
45-Minute Ramp and Advanced Features
45-Minute SmartRamp: Unlike a traditional ramp that increases pressure constantly over a set amount of time, SmartRamp will monitor the user and increase pressure only if an event occurs.
Mask Fit Check: Need to know if your mask is leaking? The mask fit check included with the DreamStation Auto will display an alert on the screen if a leak is detected.
Regular Alerts/Reminders: You'll never forget to change your filters with the DreamStation Auto, as it reminds you when it's time to make the replacements.
C-Flex Pressure Relief
C-Flex Technology is a pressure relief feature designed for CPAP machines. A range of settings numbered 1 through 3 are established to create varying levels of pressure reduction upon exhalation. Setting 1 is used to apply the least amount of change, while Setting 3 offers the greatest ease upon exhalation.
Helpful Accessories for Your New DreamStation Auto
Once you put the DreamStation Auto into your cart, you can grab these accessories while you check out!
- DreamStation Disposable Filters: Each DreamStation Disposable Fine Filter is recommended for use with your new DreamStation and it's only good for 1 month. Your machine only comes with one. Don't run out! Because of how often you'll need to replace them, it only makes sense to buy the 6-pack today!
- DreamStation Reusable Filters: Your DreamStation uses disposable and reusable filters, and recommends both to work properly. While the disposable filters are only good for 1 month, the reusable filters will last for 6 months, and your machine only comes with one. Stock up today!
- DreamStation Humidifier Chamber: Your humidifier chamber is designed to last only 6 months, and can last less time if there's heavy mineral build up. You'll need to have a ready replacement available, or you'll miss a night of therapy. Get your replacement today, so that when the time comes, you'll be ready—and your therapy won't miss a beat!
DreamStation Comparison Chart
For a comparison of the features and benefits of each DreamStation model, please see the Manufacturer's DreamStation Comparison Chart. It's a good way to compare and see what features go with which machine.
This Product Includes...
- Dimensions - Machine with Heated Humidifier (Excluding Air Outlet Port): Approx. 11.7 in L x 7.6 in W x 3.3 in H
- Weight - Machine with Heated Humidifier and Power Supply: Approx. 4.37 lbs
- Dimensions - 80W Power Supply: 5.5 in L x 2.75 in W x 1.5 in H
- Weight - 80W Power Supply (Without Cord): 1.03 lbs (16.42 oz)
- Weight - 80W Power Supply (With Cord): 1.21 lbs (19.424 oz)
- Pressure Range: 4-20 cm H2O, 0.5 increments
- Power Consumption: 80W Power Supply: 100 – 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 2.0-1.0 A
- Dimensions - Carry Bag: 15 in L x 8.5 in W x 5.5 in H
- Noise Level - Machine Alone: 25.8 dBA
- Noise Level - Machine with Humidifier: 27.9 dBA
- Water Capacity - Humidifier: 325 mL
- Materials - Reusable Filter (Dark Blue): Polyester
- Materials - Disposable Filter (Light Blue): Blended Synthetic Fiber
- Operating Temperature: 41° - 95° F (5° - 35° C)
- Storage Temperature: -4° - 140° F (-20° - 60° C)
- Relative Humidity - Operating & Storage: 15 - 95% (Non-Condensing)
- Atmospheric Pressure: 101 - 77 kPA (0 - 7500 ft)
- Warranty: 2 years
CPAP.com always offers these services
- 24 hour access to our CPAPtalk.com Support Forum
- Learning Center for information on sleep apnea and cpap equipment
- Consumer Purchasing Trends Reports
- Warranty Services for all items purchased through CPAP.com
- Insurance Compliant Invoices
- Free Prescription Request System
- Philips Respironics products are for sale only to patients within the U.S. and not to other third parties or businesses.
- All services provided by CPAP.com, including advertisement, ordering, sale, delivery, instruction, and setup of the products are performed solely by CPAP.com and independently of the manufacturer.
The user manual included with this machine can be viewed and downloaded here: DreamStation CPAP Machine.
Please Note: DreamStation machines are not equipped with a Mask Alert feature. The machines are not designed to sound an alarm or display the words "Leak Alert" on the screen.
Connect to Bluetooth Wireless Technology
DreamMapper is a mobile and web-based system designed to pair with the DreamStation CPAP and BiPAP machines. Download the SleepMapper app onto a smartphone or tablet (not included) to access daily results. Please Note: The wireless technology cannot connect to multiple mobile devices during the same period of time.
The technology is most proficient when the machine and mobile device make the connection in the same room. Before pairing the devices, be sure the Bluetooth setting has been enabled and the machine is powered OFF.
CPAP.com cannot provide troubleshooting steps for DreamMapper Software or for 3rd Party Software. If you have questions regarding software or the DreamMapper app, please contact the manufacturer.
Pacemaker Safety Tips
Per the manufacturer, the Health Industry Manufacturers Association recommends a 6 inch distance between a pacemaker and a wireless device. Due to the bluetooth wireless technology which has been built into the machine, it is highly suggested that those with a pacemaker maintain a minimum distance of 6 inches from their machine.
System One Resistance Control Settings
Please reference this link to find the resistance control setting for the different Philips Respironics masks: System One Resistance Control Settings.
The DreamStation CPAP is only compatible with the DreamStation Heated Humidifier.
Select one of the two modes: Fixed Humidification or Adaptive Humidification when operating the DreamStation Heated Humidifier.
- Fixed Humidification: Select a number within the range of 0 to 5 to choose the humidity level. Level 0 represents a humidifier that has been turned OFF. Level 1 disperses the least amount of humidity, while Level 5 disperses the greatest amount of humidity. In Fixed mode, the humidifier will produce one level of humidity throughout therapy.
- Adaptive Humidification: In Adaptive mode, the humidifier will monitor the environment to produce the lowest level of humidity needed to prevent condensation in the hose. Adaptive humidification can adjust as the temperature in the room changes.
Please Note: When a heated tube is added to therapy, the humidifier will automatically change to Heated Tube Humidification Mode. The temperature of the heated plate and heated hose can be changed, but the mode will remain locked in Heated Tube Humidification Mode while the hose is attached. Just as fixed humidification ranges from 0-5, the temperature of the heated tube can be adjusted by choosing a level from 0 to 5.
Compatible AC Power Used to Operate the DreamStation
A power cord and the DreamStation 80 Watt Power Supply are included with the purchase of the DreamStation CPAP machine. Attach the power cord and the power supply before placing the 2 prong plug into the outlet. Turn the machine with the knob facing forward so the power cord connector snaps into the power inlet found on the left-hand side near the back of the machine. Caution: Avoid using an extension cord to operate the CPAP.
How Do I Clean the Machine?
Before cleaning, unplug the DreamStation device from the power cord. Do not submerge the machine in water or cleaning products. Instead, use mild soap and a slightly damp washcloth to clean the machine. Re-connect power once the device is completely dry.
The non-heated 22mm or 15mm CPAP hoses may be submerged in water and mild detergent to clear away residue. Rinse the hose entirely and allow it to air dry away from sunlight. If cleaning a heated hose, use a hose brush or damp cloth to clean the tube. The hose cannot be submerged in water.
Tips for Cleaning the Filters
For optimal results, clean the reusable filters at least once every two weeks. The reusable filter is intended to last 6 months when cared for properly. When using the ultra-fine filter in conjunction with the reusable filter, replace the ultra-fine filter after 30 days of use or after it becomes dirty. Do not wash the ultra-fine filter.
- First, remove the ultra-fine filter if it is being used to capture very small particles.
- Next, pull the reusable filter from the machine to run it under warm water.
- Gently shake the filter to excrete all excess water. Let the filter air dry completely away from direct sunlight.
- Once the filter is completely dry, restore the filters to their place on the machine.
Tips for Installing or Replacing Filters
Please Note: The reusable filter is required to operate the DreamStation CPAP machine.
With the machine knob facing forward, locate the compartment on the righthand side of the machine. Lift the lid to access the filter assembly. If the OPTIONAL ultra-fine filter is dirty or if it has been in place for 30 days, dispose of the filter. Clean the reusable filter and place it atop the OPTIONAL disposable filter before affixing the filters together. Complete the progress by moving the filter assembly back into its previous placement. The compartment door will close to ensure the filters are safely stored.
The purchase of a DreamStation machine includes a carry bag. Use the bag to transport the device as a carry-on. Per the manufacturer, the carrying bag cannot guarantee the safety of the equipment when checked as luggage. If traveling with the OPTIONAL humidifier, be sure to empty the water from the water chamber. Do not travel with water in the water chamber as it can leak and cause damage to the device.
Present the text on the bottom of the device or purchase an OPTIONAL CPAP.com Medical Identification Luggage Tag for CPAP Equipment to clarify that the carry-on holds medical equipment.
When traveling to other countries, remember to switch to universal or compatible power cords and adaptors. The machine can be used during a flight as long as the unit is using AC or DC power. Do not use the OPTIONAL modem or humidifier while aboard the flight.
Supplemental Oxygen Tips
Supplemental oxygen may be used with the DreamStation machines. Please Note: When using supplemental oxygen with a CPAP machine, it is important to adhere the following guidelines:
- Do not use oxygen near an open flame.
- Make sure to power ON the device before starting the oxygen. Turn the oxygen OFF before terminating the treatment.
- Use the Philips Respironics pressure valve to prevent the chance of a fire. Place the valve in-line with the mask system to ensure the valve is located between the supplemental oxygen supply and the CPAP machine.
The DreamStation CPAP Machine comes with a 2 Year Manufacturer Warranty. CPAP.com will work with the manufacturer on your behalf if the machine needs repairs. Please follow these steps:
- Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-800-356-5221 to receive an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Number before returning the equipment
- Include a note with the machine describing the issue you are experiencing, along with your full contact information to include a return shipping address and the RMA number provided to you
- Ship only the defective items to CPAP.com at 13235 N Promenade Blvd Stafford, TX 77477
- If sending in machine for warranty consideration, ship only the unit that is malfunctioning, along with the power cord. Do not ship the carrying case or hose
- Loaner Machines are available for rental during the warranty process
- Email updates will be sent to keep you informed as the machine moves through the warranty process
- CPAP.com will contact the manufacturer on your behalf and handle all shipping between us and the manufacturer
- The repaired or replaced unit will be returned to you. Shipping charges may apply.
Please note: The manufacturer warranty is voided by water damage or misuse of the machine.
The DreamStation 80W power supply is compatible with international and domestic voltages, allowing you to use the DreamStation on 100 - 240 V AC power. If used internationally, you'll need to get the appropriate plug adapter to make it work. CPAP.com currently sells a World Traveler Power Adapter Kit allowing you to connect your DreamStation to an international plug.
The DC cord mentioned here, allows the DreamStation Auto to be plugged into a DC cigarette outlet plug, powering the DreamStation while away from AC power. The DC cable will power the machine, humidifier and the heated tube (if used). The DC cord is compatible with the DreamStation Auto and is not compatible with any other machine.
Designed to handle both 12 volt and 24 volt systems, the Portable Outlet CPAP battery easily converts DC power into AC outlet power and allows you to plug in your machine directly using the power supply. The Portable Outlet can power the machine, humidifier, and heated hose for at least one night of therapy. Run times will vary depending on pressure setting, altitude, and whether or not you use humidification.
Weighing in at only 1.7 pounds the Freedom Battery is a terrific option for travel. Add the DreamStation 12V Power Adapter for C-100 & Freedom CPAP Travel Battery Packs to connect the DreamStation Auto to the Freedom Battery. The Freedom battery meets UN Manual Test and Criteria requirements for travel.
The Respironics Lithium Ion Travel Battery Kit is intended for use with the DreamStation Auto machine, and can be used as a battery backup. The battery weighs 2.25 lbs and is FAA approved for use on flights. The kit includes a travel case, device cord, and the right connectors to connect your DreamStation Auto. This kit does not include a power supply as it is designed to operate from the machine's power supply.
This Cpap machine was affordable and works perfectly. I have been resting peacefully every nite. Thanks CPap.com
Once I trashed the new mask I ordered with this machine I found the machine every easy to use and more...
I haven't had a new machine in 8 years. What a nice upgrade! Much quieter, easy to use menu, and more...
Perfect. Quick communication and fulfillment.
I am very happy so far. It is so much quieter than my previous machine.
Compare Similar Products
Basic FeaturesManufacturerPhilips RespironicsResMedResMedTypeCPAPCPAPCPAPWarranty2 Years2 Years2 YearsSound Level25.8 dBA26.6 dBA26.6 dBAQuietYesYesYesManuals IncludedPatientPatientPatient/Quick Setup
DimensionsTravel SizedYesYesYesUnder 3 lbsYesYesYesMachine Weight1.56 lbs2.75 lbs2.75Entire Weight4.37 lbs5.1 lbs5.1 lbsEntire Size11.7" x 7.6" x 3.3"10.04"x4.75"x5.91"10.04"x4.75"x5.91"Entire Package Size15" x 8.5" x 5.5"13.24"x10"x5"13.24"x10"x5"Machine Size Only6.2" x 7.6" x 3.3"NANA
Humidifier FeaturesHeated HumidifierDreamStation HumidifierHumidAirHumidAirBuilt-In HumidifierNoYesYesHeated Humidifier TypeIntegratedBuilt InBuilt InAmbient Rainout ReductionDreamStation Heated TubeNoAutoClimateControlIntegrated Heated HoseYesNoClimateLineAireHumidifier Water Capacity325mL380 mL380mL
Pressure FeaturesAuto Pressure AdjustmentNoNoNoPressure Range4 - 20 cm H2O4-20cm H2O4-20cm H2OEPAP Pressure RangeN/ANANAEasy BreathingC-FlexEPREPR with Easy-BreatheRampYesYesYesCPAP ModeYesYesYesLeak CompensationYesYesYesMax Operating Altitude7,500 ft8,500 ft8,500 ft
Power FeaturesDirect Battery OperationYesYesYesVoltage Range100 - 240V AC100-240V100-240VOptional DC CableYesYesYesIntegrated BatteryNoNoNo
Software FeaturesAdvanced Software/DataNoNoYesData CardYesYesYesOptional SoftwareDreamMapperNoResScan
Additional FeaturesAuto Altitude AdjustmentYesYesAutoAuto ON/OFFYesNoYesMask Off AlertNoNoNoSpontaneousNoNoNoTimedNoNoNoDesigned For HerNoNoNoBack Lit DisplayYesYesYesBacklight Shuts OffYesYesYes