Mask Frame for Ultra Mirage™ II Nasal CPAP Mask
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Ultra Mirage™ II Mask Frame Overview
The Mask Frame for Ultra Mirage™ II Nasal CPAP Mask is the replacement Mask Frame for the Ultra Mirage II Nasal CPAP Mask. This item is the Frame ONLY. It does NOT include the cushion, headgear, clips, mask dial, forehead support, elbow, swivel or valve. If your are looking for the those parts, please visit the replacement parts page of the Ultra Mirage II Nasal CPAP Mask.
This Product Includes...
Material Components of Mask Frame for Ultra Mirage™ II Nasal CPAP Mask
- Frame: Polycarbonate
CPAP.com always offers these services
- 24 hour access to our CPAPtalk.com Support Forum
- Learning Center for information on sleep apnea and cpap equipment
- Consumer Purchasing Trends Reports
- Warranty Services for all items purchased through CPAP.com
- Insurance Compliant Invoices
- Free Prescription Request System
- Some product images supplied by ResMed © ResMed 2010 Used with Permission.
- All services provided by CPAP.com, including advertisement, ordering, sale, delivery, instruction, and setup of the products are performed solely by CPAP.com and independently of the manufacturer.
When times are tight and you find that your mask has a crack near the nose piece and you can not afford $99 for a new complete mask, sometimes it is better to buy this part and then transfer the old parts to this mask frame to make your mask last a little longer. Not hard to install the parts if you have been using a CPAP/Bi-PAP very long. You end up being a master mask repairman with replacing parts to keep you healthy and the CPAP working a little longer. I have been using my CPAP machine for 18 years and I know someday that I will need to replace it but if it ain't broke, then don't fix it. If it can be repaired for cheaper, then do it. Just my German opinion (you know we are frugal) and I will stick to it. Your mileage may vary. more...
If you break anything on this (I usually break the headgear attachments) you have a spare to get right to sleep. more...
I got this as a replacement for my 7 year old mask. The old part just cracked due to useage. This replacement should last just as long as the original. more...