"VERIFIED CPAP.COM CUSTOMERVery comfortable and lightweight. Love the new smaller size. Been wearing Sleepweaver masks for several years and this is the best by far!"
September 17, 2014
"VERIFIED CPAP.COM CUSTOMERI could not wear the other masks as my face and nose would swell. I was allergic. This is a great alternative. It is also lighter and more comfortable."
August 15, 2014
The SleepWeaver Advance Small Soft Cloth Nasal CPAP Mask with Headgear from Circadiance includes features of their popular soft cloth mask in a smaller size covering less of the face.
The beauty of the SleepWeaver line of masks lies in the soft cloth used to create a seal. Extremely lightweight, the breathable material greatly reduces the chance of red marks.
Circadiance offers a 30 day money back guarantee on the SleepWeaver Advance Small Soft Cloth Nasal CPAP Mask with Headgear. If dissatisfied with the Advance Small contact CPAP.com for return authorization.
Manufactured by Circadiance.
4% of Nasal Mask product buyers choose this product.
Circadiance offers a smaller version of their soft cloth nasal mask with the SleepWeaver Advance Small Soft Cloth Nasal CPAP Mask with Headgear. Updates to the design results in a smaller cushion and offers a secure fit and seal. This is a nasal mask and covers only the nose.Features
- Small Cloth Mask
- Circadiance Zzzephyr Seal
- Unique Inflating Cushion
- Updated Exhalation
- Adjustable Headgear
- Free 30 Day Trial
Smaller Size with Less Fabric
Good news! Users looking for the lightweight comfort of a soft cloth mask now have a good option! Circadiance designed the updated SleepWeaver Advance Small Soft Cloth Nasal CPAP Mask in response to feedback from users of their mask. The Advance Small has a smaller cushion with 15% less fabric than the SleepWeaver Advance Nasal CPAP Mask with Improved Zzzephyr Seal. The mask touches less of the face and sits lower under the eyes. Less fabric means an even lighter weight mask. To view the earlier version of this mask CLICK HERE.
Zzzephyr Seal Cushion Design
Circadiance's unique soft cloth Zzzephyr Seal "balloons" to inflate with the flow of air from the machine. The inflated cushion conforms to the face for a soft seal. The cloth material used for the Advance Small reduces the likelihood of red marks or abrasions which may occur when using traditional masks. The Zzzephyr Seal shifts with movement and accommodates a wide range of sleeping positions without losing seal.
Circadiance configured the exhalation holes to offer just the right amount of exhalation in a diffused pattern without a jet of air to disturb the user or a bed partner. The exhalation holes are located on the front of the cushion.
The headgear is soft and durable. The material is designed to wick heat and moisture away from the head to enhance comfort. The design of the headgear offers stability for the cloth mask. An extended adjustment strap provides an additional four inches on each side and the top to accommodate both large and small heads. The headgear should be worn loosely, with enough room for a finger to be placed between the headgear and the head. The Advance Small uses the same headgear as the SleepWeaver Advance Improved.
30 Day Trial
The manufacturer of the Advance Small offers a 30 day money back guarantee trial period. Before using the Advance Small for the first time, review the Fitting Tips on the Important Tips tab of this product page. The headgear straps are intended to be worn loosely to allow the mask to balloon for seal. Circadiance includes a detailed instruction sheet with the mask, which is also available electronically on the Important Tips tab of this product page. If the Advance Small is not a fit, contact CPAP.com for return authorization information.
Optional Feather Weight Tubing
The SleepWeaver Advance Small Soft Cloth Mask is very lightweight and deserves a lighter tubing. Consider including the optional SleepWeaver Feather Weight Tube between the mask and the regular long tubing. Adding the lightweight, flexible hose helps to reduce mask drag and increase freedom of movement, reduce leaks and increase comfort.
Free Returns Less Shipping 30 Days From Purchase
This Product Includes...
- Instruction Sheet
Material Content of Mask: Polyester - Nylon - Elastane
Material Content of Headgear: Lycra - Nylon - Foam
Material Content of Mask Elbow Polycarbonate
Does NOT Contain Latex: This Product is Latex Free
- Hand wash the Advance Small daily or place in a washing machine using a "dedicates" bag
- Use one of the acceptable cleaning products as detailed below to clean the mask
- Do not use HOT water to wash the mask
- Rinse the mask well using drinking quality water
- Hang the mask to dry out of direct sunlight
- Do not use a clothes dryer to dry the mask
- If desired, the mask may be rinsed in a small amount of mouth wash after washing and before rinsing
Acceptable Cleaning Products:
- Regular laundry detergent
- Non-abrasive hand soap
- High level chemical disinfectant such as Control III Disinfectant CPAP Cleaning Solution
- If desired, a small amount of mouth wash after washing and before rinsing.
UNACCEPTABLE Cleaning Products Do Not Use
- Baby shampoo
- Oil based soap and shampoo
- 2% Glutaraldehyde
- Hot water pasteurization
- Ethylene Oxide Gas Sterilization
CPAP.com always offers these services:
- 8 am to 8 pm CST Toll Free Phone and Email Support
- 24 hour access to our CPAPtalk.com Support Forum
- Learning Center for information on sleep apnea and cpap equipment
- Consumer Purchasing Trends Reports
- Warranty Services for all items purchased through CPAP.com
- Insurance Compliant Invoices
- Free Prescription Request System
The SleepWeaver Advance Small Soft Cloth Nasal CPAP Mask seals differently than silicone or gel CPAP masks. A loose fit achieves a better seal with the material.
Fitting Tips for the SleepWeaver Advance Small Soft Cloth Nasal CPAP Mask
To view or print the entire SleepWeaver Advance Small Instructions for Use CLICK HERE.
- Clean and rinse face well prior to use.
- Turn CPAP or BiPAP machine "ON".
- Take a "nose dive" into the mask.
- Once the mask is on the face, take two to three deep breaths to help the mask form a seal around the nose.
- Leave the side straps loose enough to fit one finger between the straps and the face.
- The mask should not touch the eyes, if the mask is too close to the eyes, loosen the top strap and pull down on the mask to reposition. A mirror may help with placement.
- If you are having problems achieving a seal, pull down on the mask to reset the seal and repeat step three.
- In the morning, instead of releasing the straps, take the mask off as is to keep your strap setting.
If you have any questions feel free to give us a call at 1-800-356-5221.
Maintenance and Cleaning Instructions
Circadiance recommends using a mild, non-abrasive detergent that is not anti-bacterial to wash the SleepWeaver masks. One example is Liquid Tide. However there are many other appropriate products available for use.
Do NOT use baby shampoo on SleepWeaver products. Circadiance also recommends against oil based soap when washing the SleepWeaver Masks. See the Specs Tab of this product page for a complete list of manufacturer approved cleaning methods.
The manufacturer recommended cleaning the SleepWeaver every morning. The entire mask should be hand washed and rinsed well, alternately the mask can be placed in the washing machine using a "dedicates" bag. With no hard-to-reach places or detachable pieces the SleepWeaver is easy to clean and it does not have be taken apart the mask for cleaning.
Once the mask is cleaned, hang the mask to dry out of direct sunlight. DO NOT place the mask in a clothes dryer.
With use and cleaning, over time, the tape holding the cloth mask to the swivel will deteriorate and need to be replaced. This can be found by turning the mask inside out. Any latex-free medical tape can be used as a replacement when needed. Watch the "SleepWeaver Cleaning and Maintaining" video on the Learning Center Tab for more instructions.
Where do I find the size?
Turn the nasal mask, so the elbow connection is facing downward and the user is looking at the underside of the mask. Just below the nasal opening, the word " S M A L L" is written out to indicate the size of the mask.
CPAP Product Customer Reviews View All Reviews
CPAP Video & FAQ
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Are prescriptions required for mask, machine, humidifier, and Provent purchases?
- Yes. Federal law requires we have a valid prescription on file before we ship your mask, machine, humidifier,
We provide many easy ways to get your prescription:
- We can request your prescription for you! When you checkout, just let us know you would like us to request your prescription, or you can log into your account to have us request your prescription.
- Fax your prescription to our toll free fax number: 866.353.2727, or our international fax number: 713.541.7370
- Email your prescription to email@example.com
- Upload your prescription in your account, under the Prescriptions Section
- Ask your doctor to fill out our prescription form. We have both a standard prescription form and a Provent prescription form.
- Which CPAP masks work on which machines?
Any mask will work with any machine, with one important exception. The ResMed AirMini is only compatible with certain ResMed CPAP masks. Compatible masks for the AirMini are as follows:
- ResMed AirFit™ N20 Nasal Mask
- ResMed AirFit™ F20 Full Face
- ResMed AirTouch™ F20 Full Face
- ResMed AirFit™ P10 Nasal Pillow
When considering another CPAP, APAP or BiPAP machine from ResMed or any other manufacturer, mask compatibility extends to all brands. The AirMini uses non-standard tubing to connect the machine to the mask, and is the primary reason why other masks won't work with the AirMini. Despite this issue, many of our customers consider the AirMini to be an excellent machine.
- How do I choose the mask that is right for me?
- We provide our customers with many tools to make informed decisions about their mask purchases. Options include:
- Calling a CPAP Expert Toll Free. 800.356.5221.
- Comparison Charts. These charts compare available masks, feature by feature. If you're unsure of the meaning of a feature, click on or hover over the question mark for a pop out definition. Click on the image or name of the product for more detailed product information, pictures and resources.
Compare Most Popular Masks
Compare All Masks
- Browse Our Mask Product Categories. These categories show each mask our company offers, ranked by popularity. Popularity is determined by a mix of sales data and our in-house opinion of the quality of the mask based on our experience and customer feedback. The best products float to the top of our categories.
Nasal Mask Category
Full Face Mask Category
Nasal Pillow Mask Category
Nasal Prong Mask Category
Hybrid Mask Category
Oral Mask Category
Total Face Mask Category
- Sizing Guides. Many Nasal and Full Face masks have sizing guides available to help determine the size needed. Simply print the sizing guide, cut out if needed, and use a mirror or helper to look at the guide to see if it is a proper fit on the face. Please note, to ensure the guide is the proper size, it should be printed in PDF format at 100% scale, meaning "Fit to Page" may have to be disabled.
- Return Insurance. With every mask we sell, you have the option of purchasing return insurance. Masks are FDA approved medical devices. Once a mask is used, it cannot be resold to another customer. CPAP.com was the first in the industry to offer return insurance to our customers. Return insurance provides 30 days for you to try a mask and return it for any reason for a refund of the price of the mask. If you are trying a mask for the first time, return insurance might be right for you.
We also offer Free Return Insurance on some masks.
- Calling a CPAP Expert Toll Free. 800.356.5221.
- How can I get help from a CPAP expert?
- By Live Chat: Click on the Chat now field in the lower right hand corner of the CPAP.com page. If after hours, click Leave a message to enter your question and we will get back in touch with you.
- By Phone: 800.356.5221 (%WeekDayStart% - %WeekDayEnd% CST Mon-Fri; %WeekEndStart% - %WeekEndEnd% CST Sat)
- Email Us: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By Fax: 866.353.2727
- Could not find what you were looking for? Please send us your question. Question Submission Form
- What are the CPAP, BiPAP, Sleep Apnea, and Oxygen related HCPCS, CPT or billing codes?
- A7034 is Nasal Mask
- A7034 is Nasal Pillow Mask
- A7030 is Full Face Mask
- A7027 is Hybrid Mask
- A7044 is Oral Interface Mask (Oracle)
- A7035 is Headgear for Mask - Any Style
- A7036 is Chinstrap - Any Style
- A7032 is Replacement Nasal Mask Cushion
- A7033 is Replacement Nasal pillows
- A7031 is Replacement Full Face Mask Cushion
- A7028 is Replacement Hybrid Mask Cushion
- A7029 is Replacement Hybrid Mask Nasal Pillow
- A7046 is Replacement Humidifier Chamber
- A7037 is Tubing / Hose - Long & Short Tubes
- A4604 is Heated Tubing
- A7038 is Disposable Filter (White / Paper)
- A7039 is Washable Filter (Gross Particle / Foam/ Black)
- E0601 NU is CPAP Purchase
- E0601 NU is APAP Purchase
- E0470 NU is BiPAP Purchase
- E0470 NU is BiPAP Auto Purchase
- E0471 NU is BiPAP ST Purchase
- E0471 NU is BiPAP Auto SV Purchase
- E0562 NU is Heated CPAP Humidifier
- E0561 NU is Passover or Cool CPAP Humidifier
- E0601 RR is CPAP Rental
- E0601 NU is APAP Rental
- E0470 RR is BiPAP Rental
- E0470 RR is BiPAP Auto Rental
- E0471 RR is BiPAP ST Rental
- E0471 RR is BiPAP Auto SV Rental
- E1356 is Oxygen Concentrator Battery
- E1357 is Oxygen Concentrator Battery Charger
- E1358 is Oxygen Concentrator DC Cable
- E1390 is Portable Oxygen Concentrator
E1399 is Miscellaneous and is used for other CPAP and Oxygen items.
- What does a mask prescription need to say?
- A mask prescription must contain all of the following information:
- One of the following words or phrases: "CPAP Mask", "CPAP Supplies", "CPAP Humidifier", "CPAP", "Continuous Positive Airway Pressure", "APAP", "AutoPAP", "AutoSet", "Auto CPAP", "Auto Adjusting CPAP", "Self Adjusting CPAP", "BiPAP", "BiLevel", "VPAP", "BiPAP Auto", "BiPAP ST", "Synchrony ST", "VPAP ST"
- Your physician's contact information
- Your physician's signature
- The patient's full name
Here are some of our top selling masks:
DreamWear Nasal CPAP Mask with Headgear - Fit Pack
ComfortGel Blue Full Face CPAP Mask with Headgear
AirFit™ P10 Nasal Pillow CPAP Mask with Headgear
+ See More