Heated Tube for DreamStation CPAP Machines
DreamStation CPAP Heated Tube Overview
The Heated Tube for DreamStation CPAP Machines is the compatible heated tube for use with the DreamStation Heated Humidifier by Philips Respironics. When connected to the humidifier, the heated tube can be set to one of five heat settings, or turned off if desired.
This heated tube is for use with the DreamStation Heated Humidifier which is the integrated humidifier for the following machines:
- DreamStation CPAP Machine
- DreamStation Pro CPAP Machine
- DreamStation Auto CPAP Machine
- DreamStation BiPAP Pro Machine
- DreamStation BiPAP Auto Machine
- System One 60 Series Machines
The DreamStation Heated Tube will work with these machines only. It is not compatible with any other machines, including other machines from Philips Respironics. When connected to the DreamStation Humidifier, the hose can heat to keep humidified air moist while it travels through the hose. The heated tube can be connected directly to the machine if the humidifier is not being used, however it will not heat.
This Product Includes...
- 1 - DreamStation Heated Tube
Materials - Hose: Flexible Plastic, Electrical Components
Diameter - Inner Hose Diameter: 15mm
Diameter - Hose Cuff (Mask End): 22mm
Hose Length: 6 ft
CPAP.com always offers these services
- 24 hour access to our CPAPtalk.com Support Forum
- Learning Center for information on sleep apnea and cpap equipment
- Consumer Purchasing Trends Reports
- Warranty Services for all items purchased through CPAP.com
- Insurance Compliant Invoices
- Free Prescription Request System
- Philips Respironics products are for sale only to patients within the U.S. and not to other third parties or businesses.
- All services provided by CPAP.com, including advertisement, ordering, sale, delivery, instruction, and setup of the products are performed solely by CPAP.com and independently of the manufacturer.
The heated tube is compatible with the DreamStation Machines and Heated Humidifier and will also work with the 60 Series machines. It is not designed to connect or function with any other humidifier or machine. The hose connection will physically not fit on any other machine or humidifier.
- The heated hose can connect to either the DreamStation Humidifier or the DreamStation machine as well as the 60 Series Machines. Please note that if connected to the machine alone, the tube will not heat.
- When connected to the humidifier, the DreamStation will allow adjustment of the tube heating setting from 0-5, with 0 being off, and 5 being the highest heat setting.
- When the heated tubing is connected, the DreamStation will automatically change the tube setting to 15mm and cannot be changed.
- Disconnect the tubing from the mask and machine or humidifier.
- Wash the tubing with warm water and a mild soap.
- Rinse the tubing completely to ensure all soap residue is washed away.
- Allow to completely air dry before reconnecting to machine or humidifier.
Seems like a great product so far, no condensation inside the hose, fits DreamStation well.
Mask fits perfect
Item as description, reasonably priced ,would highly recommend company, customer service was fantastic
I need a good amount of humidity in the air. This hose allows me to crank it up while avoiding condensation in the hose. more...
Just what I needed, and at a significant savings.