"VERIFIED CPAP.COM CUSTOMERI have used the sleepweaver advanced and was not that happy with it. The sleepweaver elan works so much better and I am happy with it."
September 5, 2012
"VERIFIED CPAP.COM CUSTOMERThis nasal mask is quiet and comfortable. I have even less problems and my dear wife has had ....drumroll please...UN-INTERUPTED SLEEP....since I got it."
December 11, 2012
Come over to the Soft side of sleep therapy! Why wear a hard plastic, sticky silicone mask when a soft, breathable, lightweight cloth mask is available? Circadiance, maker of the only cloth mask on the market, offers the next innovation in cloth masks: SleepWeaver Elan.
SleepWeaver Elan combines the proven cloth mask technology of the SleepWeaver Advance Nasal CPAP Mask with a new cushion design that improves seal, increases visibility, and provides sleep position flexibility with a rotating elbow.
The SleepWeaver Elan starter kit includes small, regular, and large cushions to ensure the best possible fit. In addition to the mask with three cushions, this bundle also includes the SleepWeaver Feather Weight Tube and Tether Strap extending the option of securing the tube to the headgear.
Circadiance believes in the SleepWeaver Elan and offers a 30 day money back guarantee. If not satisfied with the Elan starter kit, contact CPAP.com for return information. Watch the Video to see how the Elan works.
Manufactured by Circadiance.
1% of Nasal Mask product buyers choose this product.
Circadiance, known for its innovative designs, is the Cloth Mask Company. SleepWeaver Elan offers a reliable seal in a soft, lightweight, breathable material designed to pull moisture and heat away from the skin.
- Cool comfort of soft cloth
- Skin friendly
- Unique, inflatable seal
- Replaceable cushion design
- 3 Cushion sizes included
- Optional size Small cushion available
- Clear, clean line of sight
- Fully rotating elbow
- Quiet, jet-free exhalation
- Feather Weight Tube included
- Small and travel friendly
- 30 Day money back trial
Comfortable, Skin Friendly Cloth Cushion
The soft material of SleepWeaver Elan sets it apart in the world of rigid CPAP masks. A cloth cushion eliminates pressure points and vastly reduces the chances of morning red marks. As the cushion of the SleepWeaver Elan inflates with the flow of CPAP air it "balloons" against the face to create a seal. A gentle bubble of cushion omits jaw and face pressure sometimes associated with hard plastic mask frames. The cloth masks from Circadiance are great for those who experience irritation and sores from more traditional masks as the lightweight Elan cloth mask seals around the nostrils with much less weight and force, making them much more skin friendly.
Made of an extremely durable fabric, the cushion of the Elan is designed to 'breathe' to reduce trapped heat or moisture against the skin. When putting on the Elan, the cushion size label should be on the bottom of the mask. Fit the inflated mask using the adjustment tab at the center bottom of the cushion. Adjust the position of the mask to get the best seal.
Cushion Sizes and Replacement Colors
The Elan starter kit comes packaged with 3 cushion sizes: small, regular, and large. Try all sizes to ensure the best fit.
To change the cushion, simply remove the swivel elbow and regular cushion. Tips on changing out the cushion can be found on the "Important Tips" tab.
The Elan cushion can be replaced to extend the life of the mask. The SleepWeaver Elan replacement cushion is available in all the popular SleepWeaver colors: beige; blue; beige, pink; camo and leopard.
No Forehead Support
The Elan headgear is designed to support and stabilize the seal without the use of a forehead support or strap. Reading or watching TV while readying for sleep is comfortable. The minimal design reduces the weight of the mask and limits contact to the face making for a more pleasant sleeping experience.
The 360º of elbow rotation provides options for users of the Elan. The hose can be routed down the chest; to either side; or up over the head. Included in the starter kit is a Headgear Tether Strap which allows for attachment of the Feather Weight Tube to the headgear to maintain an over-the-head passage.
Knowing the importance of 'quiet' when it comes to CPAP masks, Circadiance has designed the exhalation holes to minimize noise. The holes are formatted to avoid jets of air which can disturb both the CPAP user and bed partners.
Feather Weight Tube
Included in the starter kit, the popular SleepWeaver Feather Weight Tube is 18 inches of highly flexible, lightweight tubing. It reduces drag on the mask and allows freedom of movement while reducing the chances of disrupting the seal. Use the included Headgear Tether Strap to route the tube up over the head.
The flexible nature of the SleepWeaver Elan material is ideal for folding into the smallest travel pouch. Weighing a fraction of the common plastic nasal masks, the Elan will not add bulk.
Free Returns Less Shipping 30 Days From Purchase
This Product Includes...
- Mask with Small, Regular, and Large Cushions in Selected Color
- Feather Weight Tube
- Headgear Tether Strap
- Cloth Cushion: Polyester/Nylon/Elastane
- Headgear: Polyurethane Foam/Nylon/Lycra
- Elbow: Polycarbonate
Feather Weight Tube Specs
- Length - Including Cuffs: 18 Inches
- Length - Excluding Cuffs: 14.75 Inches
- Diameter: 15mm
- Weight: 1.28 Ounce
- Connection Size at Mask: 22mm
- Connection Size at Hose: 22mm
- Material Content of Feather Weight Tube: Hytrel and EVA
Care and Cleaning
- Hand wash using warm (not hot) water.
- Use mild detergent that is not abrasive, anti-bacterial, or high in oil.
- Do not use baby shampoo to clean SleepWeaver mask products.
- Rinse well.
- Air dry, laying flat.
- Do not use a washing machine or dryer to care for the Elan.
Acceptable Cleaning Products:
- Regular laundry detergent
- Non-abrasive hand soap
- High level chemical disinfectant such as Control III Disinfectant CPAP Cleaning Solution
- If desired, a small amount of mouth wash after washing and before rinsing.
UNACCEPTABLE Cleaning Products Do Not Use
- Baby shampoo
- Oil based soap and shampoo
- 2% Glutaraldehyde
- Hot water pasteurization
- Ethylene Oxide Gas Sterilization
CPAP.com always offers these services:
- 8 am to 8 pm CST Toll Free Phone and Email Support
- 24 hour access to our CPAPtalk.com Support Forum
- Learning Center for information on sleep apnea and cpap equipment
- Consumer Purchasing Trends Reports
- Warranty Services for all items purchased through CPAP.com
- Insurance Compliant Invoices
- Free Prescription Request System
The SleepWeaver Elan offers three sizes of cushion and all three come packaged in the starter kit. In-house testing shows some users who generally wear a size Medium cushion find the Large cushion fits them best. Follow the fitting instructions included in the instruction booklet. When inflated and in use, expect to see a small amount of black fabric showing at the bridge of the nose.
Where do I find the size?
To find the size of the SleepWeaver Elan™ Soft Cloth Nasal CPAP Mask, turn the mask to view the bottom of the cloth mask. With the cushion flaps facing the user, the information can be found by looking to the left of the mask seam. The words "S M A L L," "R E G U L A R," and "L A R G E" will be written out depending on the size of the cushion. By purchasing the starter kit, the user will receive one cushion in each size. The difference will be noted by looking at the bottom of the mask to compare the written sizes.
First, we recommend watching the product video found on the "FAQ & Videos" tab of this page. The video takes you through how to properly put the mask on and how to get rid of some common fitting problems. This is a different type of mask. It works by inflating the cushion like a balloon. Leaks generally occur when the cushion does not properly inflate.
Leaks around the nose: If you are experiencing leaks around your nose, while wearing the mask, pull the mask out away from the face and slowly bring the cushion back to place on your nose. Then wiggle the mask from side to side. This should reseat the mask correctly around your nose. The video shows this process.
Leaks around your eyes: If you are experiencing leaks around the top of the mask by your eyes this usually means the mask is not completely inflated and is pulling down and slightly lifting the top of the mask. This normally happens if you are using a heavier tubing, or starting with a lower pressure, such as using ramp with your machine. To help with those leaks, we suggest wearing the featherweight tubing in the up position using the tether strap. This will take the excess weight off the bottom of the mask and lifts it up, reducing the pull at the top of the mask which can cause leaks around the eyes.
Leaks from the elbow connection: If you are experiencing leaks around the elbow connection take the mask off and re-tighten the washer. If you continue to hear air leaking, remove the swivel elbow from the cushion and reassemble the cushion to the elbow. Make sure the fabric is centered on the threaded connector as you place the wash and elbow in place. There should be no fabric edges showing. The fitting video shows easy steps to assemble the cushion to the swivel elbow.
Which Way is Up?
When putting on the mask the printed size of the cushion should be on the bottom of the mask. When worn correctly the adjustment tab is also at the bottom center of the mask right about the upper lip. When looking at the mask from the direction the nose enters the mask, the stretch adjustment is worn on the bottom.
There is a product image on the side of this page that shows the cushion from the side the nose enters to show which way is up and down.
Circadiance recommends using a mild, non-abrasive, low oil detergent that is not anti-bacterial to wash the SleepWeaver masks and headgear. Liquid Tide is one example of a mild, non-abrasive detergent product. However there are many other appropriate products available for use.
Circadiance does not recommend using any oil based soap or detergents. This includes a recommendation AGAINST using baby shampoo and hand soap which contain a high level of oil. See the Specs Tab of this product page for a complete list of manufacturer approved cleaning methods.
Hand wash the Elan and headgear using warm (never hot) water and a mild, non-abrasive, low oil, non-antibacterial soap. Remove the elbow and rings before washing. After washing and rinsing, allow the mask to air dry, laying flat. Do not place the mask in the clothes dryer. The manufacturer suggests washing the Elan daily and the headgear once a week.
Headgear Tab Colors
The headgear has four headgear tabs which attach to the wings on the sides of the Elan cushion. The headgear tabs are color coded for easy assembly. The two white tabs attach to the top slots which are parallel to the ends of the wing. The blue tabs pass through the wing slots that are angled on the wing.
From inside the mask outward, the order of the components of the SleepWeaver Elan swivel elbow are:
- Threaded connector
- Soft cloth cushion
- Swivel Elbow
The SleepWeaver Elan is approved for use with pressures up to 20cm H2O. In house testing shows when using the Elan at a lower pressure of 4 or 5, a better seal is achieved and maintained if the hose is worn in the over-the-head position with the use of the included tether strap to secure the Feather Weight Tube. If the ramp feature starting at a pressure of 4 or 5 is used for the machine, it is recommended to wear the Elan with the hose in the upright position to maintain a better seal at the start of therapy.
SnuggleCover for Short Tubes: The SnuggleHose Cover for Short Mask Tubes will fit the Feather Weight Tube included with the SleepWeaver Elan Starter Kit.
Customer ReviewsView All Reviews
CPAP Video & FAQ
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Are prescriptions required for mask, machine, humidifier, and EPAP purchases?
Yes. Federal law requires we have a valid prescription on file before we ship your mask, machine, humidifier, or EPAP therapy, including Provent and Bongo RX. You will also need a prescription to purchase the Nightbalance POSA device.
We provide many easy ways to get your prescription:
- We can request your prescription for you! When you checkout, just let us know you would like us to request your prescription, or you can log into your account to have us request your prescription.
- Fax your prescription to our toll-free fax number: 866.353.2727, or our international fax number: 713.541.7377
- Email your prescription to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Upload your prescription in your account, under the Prescriptions Section
- Ask your doctor to fill out our prescription form. We have both a standard prescription form and an EPAP prescription form.
For more information on prescriptions, please see our Prescription Section of the Learning Center.
- Which CPAP masks work on which machines?
Any mask will work with any machine, with one important exception. The ResMed AirMini is only compatible with certain ResMed CPAP masks. Compatible masks for the AirMini are as follows:
- ResMed AirFit™ N20 Nasal Mask
- ResMed AirFit™ F20 Full Face
- ResMed AirTouch™ F20 Full Face
- ResMed AirFit™ P10 Nasal Pillow
When considering another CPAP, APAP or BiPAP machine from ResMed or any other manufacturer, mask compatibility extends to all brands. The AirMini uses non-standard tubing to connect the machine to the mask, and is the primary reason why other masks won't work with the AirMini. Despite this issue, many of our customers consider the AirMini to be an excellent machine.
- How can I get help from a CPAP expert?
- By Live Chat: Click on the Chat now field in the lower right hand corner of the CPAP.com page. If after hours, click Leave a message to enter your question and we will get back in touch with you.
- By Phone: 800.356.5221 (%WeekDayStart% - %WeekDayEnd% CST Mon-Fri; %WeekEndStart% - %WeekEndEnd% CST Sat)
- Email Us: email@example.com
- By Fax: 866.353.2727
- Could not find what you were looking for? Please send us your question. Question Submission Form
- What are the CPAP, BiPAP, Sleep Apnea, and Oxygen related HCPCS, CPT or billing codes?
- A7034 is Nasal Mask
- A7034 is Nasal Pillow Mask
- A7030 is Full Face Mask
- A7027 is Hybrid Mask
- A7044 is Oral Interface Mask (Oracle)
- A7035 is Headgear for Mask - Any Style
- A7036 is Chinstrap - Any Style
- A7032 is Replacement Nasal Mask Cushion
- A7033 is Replacement Nasal pillows
- A7031 is Replacement Full Face Mask Cushion
- A7028 is Replacement Hybrid Mask Cushion
- A7029 is Replacement Hybrid Mask Nasal Pillow
- A7046 is Replacement Humidifier Chamber
- A7037 is Tubing / Hose - Long & Short Tubes
- A4604 is Heated Tubing
- A7038 is Disposable Filter (White / Paper)
- A7039 is Washable Filter (Gross Particle / Foam/ Black)
- E0601 NU is CPAP Purchase
- E0601 NU is APAP Purchase
- E0470 NU is BiPAP Purchase
- E0470 NU is BiPAP Auto Purchase
- E0471 NU is BiPAP ST Purchase
- E0471 NU is BiPAP Auto SV Purchase
- E0562 NU is Heated CPAP Humidifier
- E0561 NU is Passover or Cool CPAP Humidifier
- E0601 RR is CPAP Rental
- E0601 NU is APAP Rental
- E0470 RR is BiPAP Rental
- E0470 RR is BiPAP Auto Rental
- E0471 RR is BiPAP ST Rental
- E0471 RR is BiPAP Auto SV Rental
- E1356 is Oxygen Concentrator Battery
- E1357 is Oxygen Concentrator Battery Charger
- E1358 is Oxygen Concentrator DC Cable
- E1390 is Portable Oxygen Concentrator
E1399 is Miscellaneous and is used for other CPAP and Oxygen items.
- What does a mask prescription need to say?
- A mask prescription must contain all of the following information:
- One of the following words or phrases: "CPAP Mask", "CPAP Supplies", "CPAP Humidifier", "CPAP", "Continuous Positive Airway Pressure", "APAP", "AutoPAP", "AutoSet", "Auto CPAP", "Auto Adjusting CPAP", "Self Adjusting CPAP", "BiPAP", "BiLevel", "VPAP", "BiPAP Auto", "BiPAP ST", "Synchrony ST", "VPAP ST"
- Your physician's contact information
- Your physician's signature
- The patient's full name
Here are some of our top selling masks:
DreamWear Nasal CPAP Mask with Headgear - Fit Pack
ComfortGel Blue Full Face CPAP Mask with Headgear
AirFit™ P10 Nasal Pillow CPAP Mask with Headgear
+ See More
- How do I choose the mask that is right for me?
- We provide our customers with many tools to make informed decisions about their mask purchases. Options include:
- Calling a CPAP Expert Toll Free. 800.356.5221.
- Comparison Charts. These charts compare available masks, feature by feature. If you're unsure of the meaning of a feature, click on or hover over the question mark for a pop out definition. Click on the image or name of the product for more detailed product information, pictures and resources.
Compare Most Popular Masks
Compare All Masks
- Browse Our Mask Product Categories. These categories show each mask our company offers, ranked by popularity. Popularity is determined by a mix of sales data and our in-house opinion of the quality of the mask based on our experience and customer feedback. The best products float to the top of our categories.
Nasal Mask Category
Full Face Mask Category
Nasal Pillow Mask Category
Nasal Prong Mask Category
Hybrid Mask Category
Oral Mask Category
Total Face Mask Category
- Sizing Guides. Many Nasal and Full Face masks have sizing guides available to help determine the size needed. Simply print the sizing guide, cut out if needed, and use a mirror or helper to look at the guide to see if it is a proper fit on the face. Please note, to ensure the guide is the proper size, it should be printed in PDF format at 100% scale, meaning "Fit to Page" may have to be disabled.
- Return Insurance. With every mask we sell, you have the option of purchasing return insurance. Masks are FDA approved medical devices. Once a mask is used, it cannot be resold to another customer. CPAP.com was the first in the industry to offer return insurance to our customers. Return insurance provides 30 days for you to try a mask and return it for any reason for a refund of the price of the mask. If you are trying a mask for the first time, return insurance might be right for you.
We also offer Free Return Insurance on some masks.
- Calling a CPAP Expert Toll Free. 800.356.5221.