Invacare Twilight II Nasal CPAP Mask with Headgear
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Invacare Twilight 2 Nasal Mask Overview
- Solid mask shell design with a silicone nasal cushion
- Patent pending design uses headgear as forehead support
for increased comfort
- Six-position forehead support
- Quick-release clips make it easy to assemble/disassemble mask without changing headgear strap settings
- Main swivel quietly swivels 360 degrees
- CPAP Machine Comparison Guide. This guide stacks up every CPAP machine we sell, feature by feature. If you don't know the meaning of a feature, click the question mark for a definition. The links below will take you to the most popular CPAPs, or all CPAP machines we sell.
Compare Most Popular CPAP Machines
Compare All CPAP Machines
- Auto Adjusting Machine (APAP) Comparison Guide. This guide stacks up every APAP machine we sell, feature by feature. If you don't know the meaning of a feature, click the question mark for a definition. The links below will take you to the most popular APAPs, or all APAP machines we sell.
Compare Most Popular APAP Machines
Compare All APAP Machines
- BiPAP, VPAP and BiLevel Comparison Guide. This guide stacks up every BiPAP machine we sell, feature by feature. If you don't know the meaning of a feature, click the question mark for a definition. The links below will take you to the most popular BiPAPs, or all BiPAP machines we sell.
Compare Most Popular BiPAP Machines
Compare All BiPAP Machines
Help Me Choose - Mask
Any mask will work with any machine, with one important exception. The ResMed AirMini is only compatible with certain ResMed CPAP masks. Compatible masks for the AirMini are as follows:
- ResMed AirFit™ N20 Nasal Mask
- ResMed AirFit™ F20 Full Face
- ResMed AirTouch™ F20 Full Face
- ResMed AirFit™ P10 Nasal Pillow
When considering another CPAP, APAP or BiPAP machine from ResMed or any other manufacturer, mask compatibility extends to all brands. The AirMini uses non-standard tubing to connect the machine to the mask, and is the primary reason why other masks won't work with the AirMini. Despite this issue, many of our customers consider the AirMini to be an excellent machine.
Yes. Federal law requires we have a valid prescription on file before we ship your mask, machine, humidifier, or EPAP therapy, including Provent and Bongo RX. You will also need a prescription to purchase the Nightbalance POSA device.
We provide many easy ways to get your prescription:
- We can request your prescription for you! When you checkout, just let us know you would like us to request your prescription, or you can log into your account to have us request your prescription.
- Fax your prescription to our toll-free fax number: 866.353.2727, or our international fax number: 713.541.7377
- Email your prescription to email@example.com
- Upload your prescription in your account, under the Prescriptions Section
- Ask your doctor to fill out our prescription form. We have both a standard prescription form and an EPAP prescription form.
For more information on prescriptions, please see our Prescription Section of the Learning Center.
- A7034 is Nasal Mask
- A7034 is Nasal Pillow Mask
- A7030 is Full Face Mask
- A7027 is Hybrid Mask
- A7044 is Oral Interface Mask (Oracle)
- A7035 is Headgear for Mask - Any Style
- A7036 is Chinstrap - Any Style
- A7032 is Replacement Nasal Mask Cushion
- A7033 is Replacement Nasal pillows
- A7031 is Replacement Full Face Mask Cushion
- A7028 is Replacement Hybrid Mask Cushion
- A7029 is Replacement Hybrid Mask Nasal Pillow
- A7046 is Replacement Humidifier Chamber
- A7037 is Tubing / Hose - Long & Short Tubes
- A4604 is Heated Tubing
- A7038 is Disposable Filter (White / Paper)
- A7039 is Washable Filter (Gross Particle / Foam/ Black)
- E0601 NU is CPAP Purchase
- E0601 NU is APAP Purchase
- E0470 NU is BiPAP Purchase
- E0470 NU is BiPAP Auto Purchase
- E0471 NU is BiPAP ST Purchase
- E0471 NU is BiPAP Auto SV Purchase
- E0562 NU is Heated CPAP Humidifier
- E0561 NU is Passover or Cool CPAP Humidifier
- E0601 RR is CPAP Rental
- E0601 NU is APAP Rental
- E0470 RR is BiPAP Rental
- E0470 RR is BiPAP Auto Rental
- E0471 RR is BiPAP ST Rental
- E0471 RR is BiPAP Auto SV Rental
- E1356 is Oxygen Concentrator Battery
- E1357 is Oxygen Concentrator Battery Charger
- E1358 is Oxygen Concentrator DC Cable
- E1390 is Portable Oxygen Concentrator
E1399 is Miscellaneous and is used for other CPAP and Oxygen items.
In our experience, most mask cushions begin to deteriorate after about six months of use. The cushion eventually becomes too soft to hold a seal. The headgear straps lose elasticity and must be tightened more and more to get the same quality seal.
We strongly suggest replacing cushions and pillows as soon as they start to soften. Air leaks may reduce the effectiveness of CPAP therapy and headgear that is too tight may cause facial sores at pressure points. In most cases, replacement headgear is available if it is stretched out or the Velcro worn out.
To see what parts of your mask are replaceable refer to our Replacement Part Finder. Just search for your mask to see all of the replaceable parts.
Masks should be washed daily with warm water and gentle soap or baby shampoo. Let the mask air dry. Never use antibacterial soap as it will break down the silicone of the mask cushion. Avoid soaps that include lotion which can coat the mask and cause it to lose its seal. A safe cleaner is the Control III Disinfectant CPAP Cleaning Solution. Remember, going to bed with a clean face will improve your seal and protect the lifespan of your mask.
The best time to clean your mask is in the morning after use. This removes the oils left behind from your skin which can reduce the lifespan of your mask. We recommend using Mask Wipes to make daily morning cleaning easy. The mask wipes are made from materials that will not break down your mask.
For customers who want to completely disinfect their mask and accessories, there's an even better option than wipes. The Lumin Mask and Accessories Cleaner uses powerful UV light to disinfect, killing almost all bacteria almost instantly. It's not a cleaner and doesn't scrub or wash anything, but for simple disinfecting the Lumin works great!
Here are some other cleaning products to help with keeping your mask fresh:
- One of the following words or phrases: "CPAP Mask", "CPAP Supplies", "CPAP Humidifier", "CPAP", "Continuous Positive Airway Pressure", "APAP", "AutoPAP", "AutoSet", "Auto CPAP", "Auto Adjusting CPAP", "Self Adjusting CPAP", "BiPAP", "BiLevel", "VPAP", "BiPAP Auto", "BiPAP ST", "Synchrony ST", "VPAP ST"
- Your physician's contact information
- Your physician's signature
- The patient's full name
Here are some of our top selling masks:
DreamWear Nasal CPAP Mask with Headgear - Fit Pack
ComfortGel Blue Full Face CPAP Mask with Headgear
AirFit™ P10 Nasal Pillow CPAP Mask with Headgear
+ See More
The old straps on my CPAP mask never fit right and you can feel the Velcro scratching me, plus it moved on my face to much. This seems to stay right in place and doesn't leave any marks on my face. The only problem you have after buying this is to make sure you set your alarm clock the first couple days or you are out until the afternoon. more...
My nose is narrow & rather deep set, and I have a short round face, so I have a hard time getting a good seal with most masks. They mostly seem to be too big and leak air, even after adjusting them. Also, I don't like a heavy feeling mask. So I have found this mask (small size) to be my favorite, as it is lightweight,seals well against my face, and is very comfortable. I have a whole drawer full of "other" masks that just don't work for me. more...
4 people found this helpful.
I purchased this mask as a replacement for my ultra mirage. I was extremely upset when I first put the new mask on as it was very very loud, but within a few minutes, it quieted down quite a bit, to the point where the noise was almost non existent. I still sometimes have to move the tube around to make the noise go down, but the noise does go away almost completely. I dont really have much to compare it to other than the ultra mirage which this new one is slightly better than. I also have the problem where air leaks out right by the top of my nose and hits my ele lids which is pretty annoying, but if you mess with it just a little bit, it goes away. I dont know why, but I had to use a chin strap with the ultra mirage, and for some odd reason, my mouth does not open with this new mask? I have no idea why, but it's a lot better to not have to wear that thing. All in all, I think it's probably the best value out there for me because I paid out of pocket for this other than go through insurance. The mask does seal and is pretty quiet as long as you play with it for just a minute when you first put it on at night. If you do get it, and put it on for the first time, dont freak out when it sounds like a jet for a few minutes, it will quiet down, or at least mine did. more...
5 people found this helpful.
Well, in learning about the CPAP process, I learned to not review an item until after I used one for awhile. I have used the Twilight II for over a month now, and it has given me the best fit so far. I have a strong nose bridge, and the other masks that I have tried have all irritated (or bruised!). I have tried all the most "popular" ones available through my provider, and ended up looking at CPAP reviews. I purchased this with the insurance, and have been fairly happy. The Good: Other than the occasional irritation on the schnozola, the mask seems to fit well, keep a good seal, and is comfortable to wear. I thought the snaps looked fragile, but they have held up well so far. The headgear is comfortable enough, and I like the forehead configuration of having the straps act like pads. The adjustment between the forehead and mask works really well. I was able to find a nice angle where the seal was effective yet the mask did not press too much. The Bad: It's noisy, and the vent blows down. If you face your partner, he/she gets lots of wind. If you sleep on your side, or on your back w/ your hands on your chest, you have a breeze on your arms all night. I have to put my arms under the blanket in order to avoid the wind! I blasted my wife the other night, and woke her from a sound sleep. Guess I can't sleep on that side. If they could borrow the venting from the Fisher Paykel 405, (which also keeps it quieter!) I don't think I would have anything to complain about, other than having to wear the darn thing in the first place! more...
6 people found this helpful.
Comfortable, easy to use
Compare Similar Products
Basic FeaturesMask TypeNasalNasalNasalHeadgear IncludedYesYesYes
Mask FeaturesReplaceable CushionNoYesYesHeadgear Quick-ClipsYesYesNoGel CushionNoYesNoForehead SupportYesYesNoMask Cushion TypeSiliconeGelSiliconeFree Return InsuranceNoYesYes
SizeMultiple Sizes IncludedNoNoYesSmall FaceNoYesNoWide FaceNoNoYes
Lifestyle NeedsActive SleeperNoNoYesMouth BreatherNoNoNoTV FriendlyNoNoYesClaustrophobicNoNoYesDesigned For HerNoNoNoFacial HairNoYesYes