Garmin Vivomove HR Activity Tracker - Large
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Garmin Vivomove HR Activity Tracker Overview
The Garmin Vívomove HR Smartwatch combines the top-of-the-line wellness-tracking technology of a Garmin with the stylish look and feel of a traditional timepiece. Available in versions for both men and women, these dynamic watches complete any look while you crush your wellness goals and stay connected to the world around you.
Garmin Vívomove HR Features
- Wellness Monitoring: Sleep Quality, Stress Tracking, and a Relaxation Timer
- Calculate Your Fitness Age Based on Readings From the Watch
- Track Your Progress With the Garmin Connect™ App
- Never Miss a Text or Notification
- Traditional Looking Timepiece With the Power of a Smartwatch
- Sleep Quality: The Vívomove HR features advanced sleep monitoring to help you measure how much sleep you get and how much time you spend in each stage of sleep. When you wake up, you'll be able to review a report on the Garmin Connect App to see how your night went.
- Stress Tracking: Thanks to all-day stress tracking, your new smartwatch can track whether you are having a balanced or stressful day. If your stress level is heightened throughout the day, your Vívomove HR will give you nudges to take a break.
- Relaxation Timer: Take a break with the relaxation timer, and try out a deep breathing exercise to help lower your stress.
- Advanced Heart Rate Insights: With the Garmin Vívomove HR, you'll always be on top of your workout as you track your heart rate to peak performance. Just take a glance and instantly know how your workout went while also spotting ways to improve.
Calculates Your Fitness Age Based on Readings From the Watch
The Vívomove HR takes readings from your body throughout the day and calculates your fitness age, which is a metric designed to show you your baseline. By exercising regularly and working towards your fitness goals, your fitness age will decrease over time, making it a great way to measure success.
Track Your Progress With the Garmin Connect App
The Garmin Connect App keeps you up-to-date with all the data you need to see how you're progressing. You can connect and share your success with others on the platform and on social media.
Never Miss a Text or Notification
Get emails and texts on your watch thanks to Bluetooth pairing technology. When connected to your phone, you'll continue to get the latest news and text messages without sacrificing style.
Traditional Looking Timepiece With the Power of a Smartwatch
Smartwatches come equipped with the extra alerts, data, and functionality we crave. With the Garmin Vívomove HR, you no longer have to sacrifice style over technology! Available in different styles for both men and women, the Garmin Vívomove HR Smartwatch offers the classic watch style you're looking for with the smart technology you need.
What's in the Box:
- Vívomove HR
- Charging cable
This Product Includes...
- Vivomove HR
- Charging Cable
Measurements: 1.6 in L x 1.6 in W x .45 in H
Weight: 1.43 ounces
Materials (Watch): Chemically strengthened glass, Stainless Steel, Fiber-Reinforced Polymer
Materials (Band): Silicone
Wrist Size: 5.4 inches - 8.46 inches
This product comes with a one year manufacturer's warranty.
CPAP.com always offers these services
- 24 hour access to our CPAPtalk.com Support Forum
- Learning Center for information on sleep apnea and cpap equipment
- Consumer Purchasing Trends Reports
- Warranty Services for all items purchased through CPAP.com
- Insurance Compliant Invoices
- Free Prescription Request System
Setting up your Garmin Vivomove HR for the First Time
Here are the steps to connect your device to power:
- Pinch the sides of the charging clip to open the arms on the clip of the watch.
- Align the clip with the contacts and release the arms of the clip.
- Plug the USB cable into a power source to turn on the device, “Hello!" should appear when the device turns on.
- Select an option to add your device to your Garmin Connect account.
How to Pair With Your Phone
- Install the Garmin Connect Mobile App
- With the Garmin Connect App open, select Garmin Devices
- Select Add Device
- Select Browse all Compatible Devices
- Select Vivo
- Select Vivomove
- When prompted, fill out your personal information
- Select Next after you verify your personal information
- To sync your information, press and hold the Crown button on right side of you Vivomove until the Step Bar begins to flash
- Select Next on Garmin Connect Mobile app
- Wait for the app to locate the Vivomove and display “Connecting…"
- Wait for the app to complete Setup
- Select Next
- Select Finish
- After you pair successfully, a message will appear, and your device syncs automatically with your smartphone.
- If this is the first device you have paired with the Garmin Connect Mobile App, then follow the on-screen instructions.
- If you have already paired another device with the Garmin Connect Mobile App, select Garmin Devices > Add Device, and follow the on-screen instructions.
When you glance at the watch while the device is locked the watch will display the current time.
Once you unlock the device by swiping the touchscreen, the watch hands move away from the touchscreen and you can use the interactive features.
When the battery is low, the watch hands show the current time, and the touchscreen is off until you charge the device.
Using the Device Double Tap:
Double-tap the touchscreen to wake the device or to execute a number of other commands.
NOTE: The screen turns off when not in use. When the screen is off, the device is still active and recording data.
During a timed activity, double-tap the touchscreen to start and stop the timer.
Wrist gesture: Rotate and lift your wrist towards your body to turn the screen on. Rotate your wrist away from your body to turn the screen off.
Device Psychical Commands:
Swipe: the touchscreen to scroll through widgets and menu options.
Hold: When the device is unlocked, hold the touchscreen to open and close the menu.
Tap: Tap the touchscreen to make a selection. Tap to return to the previous screen.
Wearing the Device
Wear the device above your wrist bone.
- The device should be snug but comfortable. For more accurate heart rate readings on the Vívomove HR device, it should not move while running or exercising.
- The optical sensor is located on the back of the device.
- See troubleshooting page eight for more information about wrist-based heart rate.
- For more information about accuracy, go to garmin.com/accuracy.
Cleaning the Device
- Use a cloth dampened with a mild detergent solution and gently wipe your device.
- Once complete, take a new dry cloth to remove any moisture. Allow the device to dry completely.
For more information, go to www.garmin.com/fitandcare.
- Avoid extreme shock and harsh treatment because it can decrease the life of the product.
- Do not use a sharp object to clean the device.
- Never use a hard or sharp object to operate the touchscreen or damage may result.
- Avoid exposure to: chlorine, saltwater, sunscreen, cosmetics, alcohol,chemical cleaners, solvents, and insect repellents that can damage plastic components and finishes.
- If exposed, thoroughly rinse the device with fresh water. Prolonged exposure to these substances can damage the case.
- Do not place in high-temperature environments, such as a clothes dryer.
- Do not store the device where prolonged exposure to extreme temperatures can occur because it can cause permanent damage.
WARNING: This device contains a lithium-ion battery. See the Important Safety and Product Information guide in the product box for product warnings and other important information.