Have a question? Call us!
Sat 8AM-5PM CST
*NEW* ResMed masks with FREE replacement cushions! While supplies last!
The ResMed AirFit™ N20 Nasal CPAP Mask uses an over-the-nose cushion and a short tube designed to be more flexible than ever before. It's able to keep up with even the most active of sleepers and will help you find the best spot on the bed, wherever that may be.
The AirFit™ N20 Nasal CPAP Mask with five cushion bundle provides the complete mask with cushion, short tube, frame, and headgear; along with five extra cushions, which can help you stay stocked for up to 30 months—all for one special price!
Manufactured by ResMed.
15% of Nasal Mask product buyers choose this product.
Here's how the AirFit™ N20 + 5 Cushion Bundle can benefit you:
Try this mask for 30 days, completely risk-free! If you are dissatisfied with it for any reason, you may return it for a full refund.
Get the Complete Mask + Five FREE Replacement Cushions
Luckily, there's an easy way to stock up on cushions, so you'll have plenty of replacements available for the next time you run out. With the AirFit™ N20 Nasal Mask - 5 Cushion Bundle from ResMed you'll have enough cushions in your selected size to last up to 30 months. If you stock up and use this opportunity to buy multiple bundles, you could set yourself up with cushion replacements for years to come. It's a win-win, and a great deal.
Buy Now, Save BIG!
When you stock up on this bundle today for around $99, you'll wind up with an overall savings of over $150! You'll be paying what you would normally pay for the mask and single sized cushion, but you'll get five additional cushions included for one low price!
Regardless of your face type, you should be able to get a good seal with the InfinitySeal™ cushion. It's designed to have varying layers of thickness to accommodate different facial structures and features and is adaptable to most faces.
Enjoy the Soft Frame and a Wide-Open Field of Vision
The frame is soft and pliable to the touch and is designed to promote a wide-open field of vision. This allows you to see and do more before falling asleep. For example, you can send a text, read a book, or watch TV—all while wearing your mask!
Easy to Remove Magnetic Headgear Clips
Should you need to disconnect your mask in the middle of the night, you can do so easily by disengaging the magnetic headgear clips. While it's easy to take off, the clips are strong enough to keep your headgear anchored, no matter how you move in the middle of the night.
For More Information
If you'd like to learn more about the AirFit™ N20 Nasal CPAP Mask, consider visiting our product page for the mask with single-size cushion. There you can learn more about the features and benefits that make this mask different from so many other masks on the market today.
30-Day Risk Free Trial!
Come see why so many people love their ResMed N20 Nasal CPAP Mask, as you try it risk-free for 30 days. If you need to return it for any reason, even if used, during the first 30 days you own it, we'll give you a full refund—no questions asked.
Return On Warranty Issues Only
This Product Includes...
- 6 Cushions in Selected Size
- 1 Heagear
- 1 Set of Headgear Clips
- Elbow Assembly with Tube Swivel
- Contains Latex? No. The mask is made from silicone and plastic.
- Package Contents: Mask, Headgear + 5 Replacement Cushions
- Weight (Entire Mask): 2.85 oz
- Short Tube Length: 13 inches
- Material Components (Cushion Assembly): Silicone Elastomer and Polycarbonate
- Material Components (Elbow Assembly): Polypropylene, Thermoplastic Elastomer, Talc Filled Polypropylene
- Material Components (Frame Assembly): Polypropylene, Polycarbonate, Nylon/Elastane, Polyurethane Foam, and Metal Plated Magnet
- Material Components (Headgear): Nylon/Elastane and Polyurethane Foam
- Material Components (Headgear Clip): Polycarbonate and Metal Plated Magnet
- Material Components (Short Tube): Polypropylene, Thermoplastic Elastomer, Polycarbonate, and Polyester
CPAP.com always offers these services:
- 8 am to 8 pm CST Toll Free Phone and Email Support
- 24 hour access to our CPAPtalk.com Support Forum
- Learning Center for information on sleep apnea and cpap equipment
- Consumer Purchasing Trends Reports
- Warranty Services for all items purchased through CPAP.com
- Insurance Compliant Invoices
- Free Prescription Request System
- Some product images supplied by ResMed © ResMed 2010 Used with Permission.
- ResMed products are for sale only to patients within the U.S. and not to other third parties or businesses.
- A valid prescription is required for the purchase of this product.
- All services provided by CPAP.com, including advertisement, ordering, sale, delivery, instruction, and setup of the products are performed solely by CPAP.com and independently of the manufacturer.
Cleaning the Mask Cushion
- Remove the mask cushion from the frame.
- Using mild soap and water, apply some of the solution and scrub with a paper towel or cloth, making sure to remove any deposits that may have formed.
- When the mask cushion is cleaned to your satisfaction, set aside to air dry, but not in direct sunlight.
For choosing the correct size, please use the sizing guide found towards the top right of this page. Measure the ruler on the printed sizing guide to ensure it printed properly and to scale. The sizing guide uses the width of the nose as its determining factor.
The AirFit N20 has three interchangeable cushion sizes - small, medium, and large. Each size cushions easily clicks into the same mask frame so users can swap between them with ease for more flexibility. The size can be found on the bottom of the cushion, marked either S, M, or L.
For fitting, please see the Airfit™ N20 Fitting Guide. The lower straps mainly provide stabilization of the cushion's position, while the upper straps adjust the fit. If addressing leaks or fitting issues, try adjusting the upper straps first.
Magnetic Clips Note
The manufacturer issues the following statement in the product user manual: "Magnets are used in the lower headgear straps and the frame of the AirFit N20. Ensure the headgear and frame is kept at least 50 mm away from any active medical implant (eg, pacemaker or defibrillator) to avoid possible effects from localized magnetic fields. The magnetic field strength is less than 400 mT.
The manufacturer ships the AirFit™ N20 in a box rather than a traditional sealed bag.