REMstar Auto C-Flex CPAP, REMstar Heated Humidifier with bag, hose and manuals
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Not Currently In Stock
Respironics has added their easy breathing C-Flex technology to the REMstar Auto. Now you can have both the comfort of auto-titrating pressure with the comfort of easy exhalation, all in one CPAP.
The REMstar Auto with C-Flex is is an auto-adjusting CPAP machine which is set for a range of pressures, then seeks out and delivers the lowest level of pressure needed to keep the airway open. With CFLEX technology, not only with the pressure level vary as needed, but it will drop with each exhaltion.
The auto-adjusting CPAPs were designed for patients who are unable to participate in a sleep study or whose pressure needs vary during the night according to their stage of sleep or sleep position. However, any patient will receive very comfortable therapy from this type of CPAP.
The Respironics REMstar Auto CPAP with REMstar Heated Humidifier includes the following features:
- Automatically adjusts pressure based on air-flow limitations from snoring, hypopnea or apnea events.
- C-Flex technology offers a more comfortable way to deliver sleep therapy by giving pressure relief at exhalation. The amount the pressure is lowered is determined by one of three settings that you can adjust to your comfort. You can read more about C-Flex by clicking here: C-Flex Brochure
- The component REMstar Heated Humidifier integrates with the REMstar Pro to become one unit with only one hose and one power cord.
- Automatic start and stop operation.
- Mask leak alert.
- Automatic altitude compensation adjustment.
- International power supply to operate on any AC current from 110 to 240 without adjustment to the machine. (An adapter may be needed to plug the CPAP into a wall outlet outside the US.)
- Direct DC operation without the need for a DC/AC inverter, just a cable and adapter which are sold separately.
- Two washable, reusable pollen filters are included, as well as one optional ultra-fine filter.
- Two year manufacturer warranty against defects.
This Product Includes...
|Pressure Range||4cm to 20cm H2O|
|Ramp Time||Automatic in Auto mode|
|Starting Ramp Pressure||From 4cm up to CPAP pressure|
|Smart Card||Records 9 Months usage, Date/Time, Duration at pressure, snoring and apneic events information. Download the Smart Card to your computer with additional purchase of Encore Pro Software & Smart Card Reader|
|Dimensions||CPAP: 9.45" x 6.69" x 4.72"|
|Heated humidifier: 13.25" x 6.5" x 2.125"|
|CPAP with Heated humidifier: 13.25" x 6.69" x 6.84"|
|Weight||CPAP: 3.96 lbs.|
|CPAP with Heated Humidifier: 5.81 lbs.|
|Electrical Requirements||100 ï¿½ 240 AC, 12volt DC|
CPAP.com always offers these services
- 24 hour access to our CPAPtalk.com Support Forum
- Learning Center for information on sleep apnea and cpap equipment
- Consumer Purchasing Trends Reports
- Warranty Services for all items purchased through CPAP.com
- Insurance Compliant Invoices
- Free Prescription Request System
- Philips Respironics products are for sale only to patients within the U.S. and not to other third parties or businesses.
- All services provided by CPAP.com, including advertisement, ordering, sale, delivery, instruction, and setup of the products are performed solely by CPAP.com and independently of the manufacturer.
- A valid prescription is required for the purchase of this product.
You should be aware that some interface devices with narrow tubes, such as the Nasal Aire or the Breeze with Nasal Pillows, may have an impact on the ability of this and other auto CPAPs to accurately respond to airflow restrictions during use.
CPAP machines come with a six foot hose, a travel bag and manuals. Masks are not included and must be purchased separately. We will be happy to help you with sizing and offer suggestions on current popular masks.
cpaptalk.com Remstar Auto With C-Flex Interview
I've had this machine since 2005 I think, just got it tested within last year and they said pressure is more...
It works fine. Pressure doesn't build as high as my old cpap, but maybe it was to high. more...
extremly quite and easy to use , great product doesn`t take up alot of space to set up . more...
I had read the pluses and minuses of the various machines on www.cpaptalk.com and other websites and the overwhelming sentiment more...
Very happy with my order. The prices were great and the cpap machine was shipped complete. My order more...