Willow Nasal Pillow CPAP Mask with Headgear
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Willow Nasal Pillow CPAP Mask with Hdg Overview
The lightweight Willow Nasal Pillow Mask comes with three sizes of nasal pillow sleeves offering choice when fitting. The headgear design is minimal with limited contact to the face. The included short tube is lightweight and flexible.
The Willow Nasal Pillow CPAP Mask and Headgear is designed with versatility of function and comfort. It comes packaged with all three sizes of pillows.
- Lightweight Design
- Soft, flexible, tapered pillow
- 360° Rotating hose connection
- Short Tube
- Stability headgear
- Hose position options
Keeping in mind that reducing the weight of the mask increases the chance of therapy success, the Willow has a minimal design made of lightweight materials. The Willow's nasal pillow sleeves are made of very thin and flexible silicone tapered at the end for comfort and seal. Small, Medium, and Large nasal pillow sleeves are included with the set to find the size that works best.
Stability and Support
The Willow headgear features stability supports that help to maintain the fit and seal of the nasal pillows against the nare. Adjust the headgear using the Velcro closures to get the best fit. The elbow connection allows the hose to rotate to avoid stress on the mask and reduce seal disruption. Use the included hose strap to secure the short hose up over the head and out of the way.
Willow Pillow Sleeve Assembly
To REMOVE the pillow sleeve from the mask frame:
- Remove the headgear by turning the round blue clip within the clear, ridged circle.
- Remove the short tube elbow from the mask frame by firmly holding the mask frame in one hand and pulling on the plastic elbow - not the tube - of the short hose.
- Next, grasp the 'wings' of the frosted sleeve clip - NOT the clear plastic frame circles that the headgear attaches to - and pull out and away from the clear sleeve frame.
- The sleeve clip will pull away from the frame and pillow sleeve.
- Once the sleeve clip has been removed, the pillow sleeve will easily peel off the frame for cleaning or changing the size.
- Lift the sleeve away from the frame, gently dislodging it from the sleeve frame tabs.
To REASSEMBLE the pillow sleeve on the mask frame:
- The nasal pillow sleeve has a tab along the long edge on the same corner of the sleeve as the letter (S; M; L).
- The clear sleeve frame has an "R" and an "L" stamped on the ridged circles as well as an arrow pointing down. Locate the "R".
- Holding the "R" side of the frame in your right hand with the arrow pointing down, locate the notch in the frosted edge close where the circle comes off the frame.
- Begin applying the pillow sleeve to the frame by lining up the sleeve tab with the notch on the frame.
- Gently work the edge of the silicone into the ridge along the long edge of the frame.
- The pillow sleeve will naturally curl around the frame to fit on the opposite long side.
- Work the silicone sleeve over the frame tabs and into the frame edges.
- Check to be sure the silicone pillow sleeve is secured against the clear plastic frame adjusting as needed.
- Snap the frosted plastic sleeve clip back onto the frame opening. The clip does not have a left or right side - simply line up the ends with the sleeve frame.
- Snap the short tube elbow into the opening on the front of the frame.
- Locate the "R" and the "L" on the blue headgear tab and match that to the right and left side of the pillow frame.
- Reattach the headgear by inserting the blue clip into the hole on the clear rigged frame circle.
- The tabbed edge of the blue clip will go into the hole opposite the notched side of the hole.
- Adjust the headgear supports as needed for fit and seal.
Yes. Federal law requires we have a valid prescription on file before we ship your mask, machine, humidifier, or EPAP therapy, including Provent and Bongo RX. You will also need a prescription to purchase the Nightbalance POSA device.
We provide many easy ways to get your prescription:
- We can request your prescription for you! When you checkout, just let us know you would like us to request your prescription, or you can log into your account to have us request your prescription.
- Fax your prescription to our toll-free fax number: 866.353.2727, or our international fax number: 713.541.7377
- Email your prescription to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Upload your prescription in your account, under the Prescriptions Section
- Ask your doctor to fill out our prescription form. We have both a standard prescription form and an EPAP prescription form.
For more information on prescriptions, please see our Prescription Section of the Learning Center.
Any mask will work with any machine, with one important exception. The ResMed AirMini is only compatible with certain ResMed CPAP masks. Compatible masks for the AirMini are as follows:
- ResMed AirFit™ N20 Nasal Mask
- ResMed AirFit™ F20 Full Face
- ResMed AirTouch™ F20 Full Face
- ResMed AirFit™ P10 Nasal Pillow
When considering another CPAP, APAP or BiPAP machine from ResMed or any other manufacturer, mask compatibility extends to all brands. The AirMini uses non-standard tubing to connect the machine to the mask, and is the primary reason why other masks won't work with the AirMini. Despite this issue, many of our customers consider the AirMini to be an excellent machine.
Compare Most Popular Masks
Compare All Nasal Masks
Compare All Full Face Masks
Compare All Nasal Pillow Masks
Compare All Nasal Prong Masks
Compare All Hybrid Masks
Compare All Oral Masks
Compare All Total Face CPAP Masks
- Calling a CPAP Expert Toll Free. 800.356.5221.
- Comparison Charts. These charts compare available masks, feature by feature. IF you're unsure of the meaning of a feature, click on or hover over the question mark for a pop out definition. Click on the image or name of the product for more detailed product information, pictures and resources.
Compare Most Popular Masks
Compare All Masks
- Browse Our Mask Product Categories. These categories show each mask our company offers, ranked by popularity. Popularity is determined by a mix of sales data and our in-house opinion of the quality of the mask based on our experience and customer feedback. The best products float to the top of our categories.
Nasal Mask Category
Full Face Mask Category
Nasal Pillow Mask Category
Nasal Prong Mask Category
Hybrid Mask Category
Oral Mask Category
Total Face Mask Category
- Sizing Guides. Many Nasal and Full Face masks have sizing guides available to help determine the size needed. Simply print the sizing guide, cut out if needed, and use a mirror or helper to look at the guide to see if it is a proper fit on the face. Please note, to ensure the guide is the proper size, it should be printed in PDF format at 100% scale, meaning "Fit to Page" may have to be disabled.
- Return Insurance. With every mask we sell, you have the option of purchasing return insurance. Masks are FDA approved medical devices. Once a mask is used, it cannot be resold to another customer. CPAP.com was the first in the industry to offer return insurance to our customers. Return insurance provides 30 days for you to try a mask and return it for any reason for a refund of the price of the mask. If you are trying a mask for the first time, return insurance might be right for you.
We also offer Free Return Insurance on some masks.
- By Live Chat: Click on the Chat Now field in the lower right hand corner of the CPAP.com page. If after hours, click Leave a message to enter your question and we will get back in touch with you.
- By Phone: 800.356.5221 (%WeekDayStart% - %WeekDayEnd% CST Mon-Fri; %WeekEndStart% - %WeekEndEnd% CST Sat)
- Email Us: email@example.com
- By Fax: 866.353.2727
- Could not find what you were looking for? Please send us your question. Question Submission Form
Masks should be washed daily with warm water and gentle soap or baby shampoo. Let the mask air dry. Never use antibacterial soap as it will break down the silicone of the mask cushion. Avoid soaps that include lotion which can coat the mask and cause it to lose its seal. A safe cleaner is the Control III Disinfectant CPAP Cleaning Solution. Remember, going to bed with a clean face will improve your seal and protect the lifespan of your mask.
The best time to clean your mask is in the morning after use. This removes the oils left behind from your skin which can reduce the lifespan of your mask. We recommend using Mask Wipes to make daily morning cleaning easy. The mask wipes are made from materials that will not break down your mask.
For customers who want to completely disinfect their mask and accessories, there's an even better option than wipes. The Lumin Mask and Accessories Cleaner uses powerful UV light to disinfect, killing almost all bacteria almost instantly. It's not a cleaner and doesn't scrub or wash anything, but for simple disinfecting the Lumin works great!
Here are some other cleaning products to help with keeping your mask fresh:
To find parts which are compatible with your mask, or to find which parts of your mask are replaceable, do the following:
In our experience, most mask cushions begin to deteriorate after about six months of use. The cushion eventually becomes too soft to hold a seal. The headgear straps lose elasticity and must be tightened more and more to get the same quality seal.
We strongly suggest replacing cushions and pillows as soon as they start to soften. Air leaks may reduce the effectiveness of CPAP therapy and headgear that is too tight may cause facial sores at pressure points. In most cases, replacement headgear is available if it is stretched out or the Velcro worn out.
To see what parts of your mask are replaceable refer to our Replacement Part Finder. Just search for your mask to see all of the replaceable parts.
As to whether or not you can use different size cushions for a specific mask on the same mask frame, this also depends on the mask. Some mask frames are compatible with multiple cushion or pillow sizes, while other mask frames only fit cushions of the same size. This information is provided on the product pages. Please review the page of the specific product you are interested in to learn if you will need a different size mask frame for each size of cushion or pillow. For assistance, contact us at 800.356.5221.
- A7034 is Nasal Mask
- A7034 is Nasal Pillow Mask
- A7030 is Full Face Mask
- A7027 is Hybrid Mask
- A7044 is Oral Interface Mask (Oracle)
- A7035 is Headgear for Mask - Any Style
- A7036 is Chinstrap - Any Style
- A7032 is Replacement Nasal Mask Cushion
- A7033 is Replacement Nasal pillows
- A7031 is Replacement Full Face Mask Cushion
- A7028 is Replacement Hybrid Mask Cushion
- A7029 is Replacement Hybrid Mask Nasal Pillow
- A7046 is Replacement Humidifier Chamber
- A7037 is Tubing / Hose - Long & Short Tubes
- A4604 is Heated Tubing
- A7038 is Disposable Filter (White / Paper)
- A7039 is Washable Filter (Gross Particle / Foam/ Black)
- E0601 NU is CPAP Purchase
- E0601 NU is APAP Purchase
- E0470 NU is BiPAP Purchase
- E0470 NU is BiPAP Auto Purchase
- E0471 NU is BiPAP ST Purchase
- E0471 NU is BiPAP Auto SV Purchase
- E0562 NU is Heated CPAP Humidifier
- E0561 NU is Passover or Cool CPAP Humidifier
- E0601 RR is CPAP Rental
- E0601 NU is APAP Rental
- E0470 RR is BiPAP Rental
- E0470 RR is BiPAP Auto Rental
- E0471 RR is BiPAP ST Rental
- E0471 RR is BiPAP Auto SV Rental
- E1356 is Oxygen Concentrator Battery
- E1357 is Oxygen Concentrator Battery Charger
- E1358 is Oxygen Concentrator DC Cable
- E1390 is Portable Oxygen Concentrator
E1399 is Miscellaneous and is used for other CPAP and Oxygen items.
- One of the following words or phrases: "CPAP Mask", "CPAP Supplies", "CPAP Humidifier", "CPAP", "Continuous Positive Airway Pressure", "APAP", "AutoPAP", "AutoSet", "Auto CPAP", "Auto Adjusting CPAP", "Self Adjusting CPAP", "BiPAP", "BiLevel", "VPAP", "BiPAP Auto", "BiPAP ST", "Synchrony ST", "VPAP ST"
- Your physician's contact information
- Your physician's signature
- The patient's full name
Here are some of our top selling masks:
DreamWear Nasal CPAP Mask with Headgear - Fit Pack
ComfortGel Blue Full Face CPAP Mask with Headgear
AirFit™ P10 Nasal Pillow CPAP Mask with Headgear
+ See More
- Masks: In our experience, some masks allow for movement in different sleeping positions better than others. See our recommended masks for Active or Side/Stomach Sleepers.
- Special CPAP Pillows: Regular bed pillows can put pressure against the mask and cause leaks. CPAP pillows are made with CPAP users in mind. These special pillows are designed to minimize the contact of the CPAP mask with the pillow, even when you are sleeping on your side.
Nasal pillow masks are also liked by full bearded CPAP users. If you are a person who breathes through your mouth remember to use a chinstrap.
Total face masks encompass the entire face and can be an option for people with facial hair.
Masks with a gel or foam cushion can also be better with facial hair as they are able to mold better to the face to create a seal.
See our recommended masks for people with Facial Hair.
Nasal pillow delivery systems offer less contact with the face than either full face or traditional nasal masks. This system works well for those who tend to feel closed in or claustrophobic. Many nasal pillow systems have nothing that cross in front of the bridge of the nose allowing for a clear line of sight for reading or watching TV.
It can be easier to achieve a seal with this system, because there is less for you to adjust and less surface area to create and hold a seal.
Nasal pillow systems may work well for someone with a mustache or beard as the seal occurs only at the nares or nasal opening.
Someone who has a facial mole or scar near or around the nose, may find getting a seal with a traditional nasal mask difficult. Nasal pillows are an option in this circumstance.
Most nasal pillow masks also come with all sizes included to make finding the right size easier.
Here are some of our top selling Nasal Pillow Masks:
The overall design of this mask meets or exceeds competitors masks however, after several nights attempting to find the correct adjustments to ensure minimal leakage, I'm still struggling with the final fit. The fact that I rated this mask average is by no means a rejection of the masks design, but rather that it like the numerous other masks that I have purchased is no better or worse when it comes to the issue of fit and air leakage. Believe all manufacturers need to do a better job of research and testing to arrive at a better end product. Price is right where a mask should be, others are asking far in excess of their true value. more...
2 people found this helpful.
Very easy to put together and plenty of adjustment options. I highly recommend it
1 person found this helpful.
Great mask - Very comfortable and does not leak!
1 person found this helpful.
This is by far the most comfortable CPAP nasal product I have had in 15 years!
1 person found this helpful.
The tricky part of setting this mask up is snapping the pillow assembly into the headband. Once that is done though, this is a fine mask that allows you to position and set the angle of the pillows to your nose. With my other nasal pillow mask, the mask dangles and presses against my upper lip. I have a mustache now, and the Willow holds the pillows slightly away from my face, which is comfortable. I've had the condensation issue that others are mentioning with both my nasal masks, I don't believe this mask is any better or worse in that area. Overall a good mask, and the price is less than the replacement parts for my other nasal pillow mask. more...
7 people found this helpful.
Compare Similar Products
Basic FeaturesMask TypeNasal PillowNasal PillowNasal PillowHeadgear IncludedYesYesYes
Mask FeaturesReplaceable CushionYesYesYesHeadgear Quick-ClipsNoNoYesGel CushionNoNoNoForehead SupportNoNoNoMask Cushion TypeSiliconeSiliconeSiliconeFree Return InsuranceNoYesYes
SizeMultiple Sizes IncludedYesYesYesSmall FaceYesNoYesWide FaceYesNoYes
Lifestyle NeedsActive SleeperYesYesYesMouth BreatherNoNoNoTV FriendlyYesYesYesClaustrophobicYesYesYesDesigned For HerNoNoNoFacial HairNoYesYes