Have a question? Call us!
Sat 8AM-5PM CST
When you hit the road for work or pleasure, you may skip out on your therapy because you don't have a machine that's easy to take with you. Skipping therapy can leave you tired and foggy—when you should be at your best.
Don't suffer through any more missed opportunities and big moments. Treat your sleep apnea on the road with the DreamStation Go with Heated Humidifier Bundle the go-anywhere, do-anything, compact travel machine designed for busy travelers with busy schedules.
Manufactured by Philips Respironics.
10% of AutoCPAP Machine product buyers choose this product.
With the DreamStation Go with Heated Humidifier Bundle you'll be getting one of the most advanced machines available, with a humidifier designed for travel that uses ordinary tap water. This feature means there's one less thing to pack and one less thing to try to get through security.
You'll also like the auto-adjusting heat and humidity, and you'll appreciate travel-friendly features on the machine like a USB connector to charge your phone while the machine is running. The DreamStation Go comes with a full-color touchscreen, the first of its kind, that uses natural gestures to navigate through the machine's settings.
If you want a machine that has it all, this is the one to get.
Features & Benefits
- INCLUDED: Heated Humidifier
- Works With Any Mask
- Uses Tap Water Instead of Distilled Water
- Auto-Adjusting Heat, Moisture, and Therapy Pressure
- Full-Color Touchscreen
- Bluetooth Connectivity with our Mobile App
- Charge Your Phone While Using Machine
INCLUDED: Heated Humidifier at a Big Savings!
Don't pay extra! The DreamStation Go with Heated Humidifier Bundle offers the DreamStation Go and the Humidifier at a special price that you won't get if you buy both items separately. This offers unbeatable savings that will make it easy to get the latest tech for less than the cost of other premium machines that don't include a heated humidifier.
Works with Any Mask
Keep your favorite mask when using the DreamStation Go! It doesn't require using a certain mask or a special adapter, so you can use any mask you want. If you have a tried and true mask that works well, you'll appreciate that you can use it with the DreamStation Go.
Humidifier Uses Tap Water
If you travel frequently, you know about the liquid restrictions when going through security. It's a pain and a hassle, and one you thankfully don't need to worry about with the DreamStation Go. Board your flight and fill it up with water on the plane. Tap or bottled water will work just fine. Avoid sparkling water or flavored water, as these can damage your machine.
Auto-Adjusting Heat, Moisture, and Therapy Pressure
The DreamStation Go with Heated Humidifier automates almost everything. From choosing the best therapy pressure to making sure the heated humidifier is producing the right amount of heat and moisture, you won't have to worry about your settings. But if you want to change something, you can do so with the full-color touchscreen. It's a convenient way to make sure your therapy is on track.
A first among CPAP machines, the full-color touchscreen uses natural gestures to move through the screens and change the settings you're looking for. The menus are informative and easy to read. You won't need to be a tech whiz to figure it out.
Track Your Therapy Data on Your Phone
Your new DreamStation Go comes with Bluetooth, so you can connect to your mobile device and track your progress on the app. The DreamMapper app, available for Apple and Android devices, tracks your AHI, events per hour, leak rate, and total therapy time. When you wake up in the morning, you'll connect to your DreamStation and see how you did the previous night.
Charge Your Phone Using the USB Outlet
If you've ever been to a hotel room that only had a few outlets, you know how difficult it can be to use your CPAP. Do you charge your phone, or do you get quality sleep? With the DreamStation Go, you don't have to choose. It has a USB outlet built into the machine, so you can charge your phone AND get a full night of therapy.
See What Others Are Saying
"This one seemed the best fit for me as I could use my current mask with it. I am NOT disappointed. It is a great machine! I've used it in Canada and in Italy for 12 days with zero issues."
"LOVE this CPAP machine!! So quiet I can hardly hear it. The air pressure was perfect for me with no air leaking out around the face. We are getting ready to travel to Costa Rica so I ordered this. I tried it out for about 4 nights and fell in love with it. I actually prefer it to my home CPAP machine. I was so skeptical...needlessly!"
"I purchased the humidifier with my Dreamstation Go as I use the CPAP on board airliners with their very dry air and my vacation home which is located in a desert climate. I was concerned that the reservoir would be inadequate given its small size but that has proven to be a non-issue. Humidification is quite adequate and I am so happy with the CPAP/Humidifier combo that I haven't bothered to set up my Series 60 machine in my vacation home from where I am writing this review. A most worthwhile purchase."
Companion Products (Sold Separately)
- DreamStation Go Overnight Battery: This battery is designed to work exclusively with your DreamStation Go, and can power your device for 8 to 13 hours, providing enough juice for at least one night! It's also FAA compliant and can be carried on and used in flight.
- DreamStation Go Fine Filters (6 Pack): Each filter is good for one month, and your machine only ships with one. Stock up now so you won't run out!
- DreamStation Go Reusable Filters (2 Pack) Your DreamStation Go needs both disposable and reusable filters in order to work properly. Reusable filters are designed to be cleaned every 30 days and replaced every 6 months. Your machine only comes with one. Get replacements on hand so you don't run out!
- 12mm Micro Tubing: 12mm Micro Tubing is smaller, easy to carry, and easier to pack. It's designed to make traveling with your DreamStation Go less stressful, by potentially reducing the number of bags you'll need to carry.
- DreamStation Go Medium Travel Kit: This hard clamshell case is designed to protect your DreamStation Go and Humidifier (or battery) from unexpected damage during your travels. It's just the perfect size to accommodate the machine and battery or humidifier connected together for easier packing.
Return On Warranty Issues Only
- Dimensions - Machine: Approx. 5.9 in L x 5.9 in W x 2.2 in H (15cm L x 15cm W x 5.8cm H)
- Weight - Machine: Approx. 1.86 lbs
- Ramp Time: 0 - 45 minutes (5 minute increments)
- Pressure Range: 4 - 20 cm H2O (in 0.5 cmH2O increments)
- Flex Options: 1-3 cm H2O
- Electrical Input Range: 100 - 240V AC, 50/60 Hz
- Warranty: 2 Years
- MicroSD Card Compatibility: Any microSD, 8GB or Greater
- On-Board Memory Capacity: One Year
- Humidifier Dimensions: 5.78 in L x 5.94 in W x 2.32 in H
- Humidifier Weight: .76 lbs
- Humidifier Warranty: 2 years
- Humidifier Tank Capacity: 240 mL
- Humidifier Tubing Elbow Included? Yes.
- Humidifier Operating Temperature: Device: 5° to 35°C (41° to 95°F)
- Humidifier Storage Temperatures: -20° to 60°C (-4° to 140°F)
- Relative Humidity: 15 to 95% (non-condensing)
- Expected Lifespan of the Humidifier: 5 years
- Expected Lifespan of the Humidifier Chamber: 1 year
- Maximum Temperature of the Heating Plate: Max Temperature: 68°C (154°F)
CPAP.com always offers these services:
- 8 am to 8 pm CST Toll Free Phone and Email Support
- 24 hour access to our CPAPtalk.com Support Forum
- Learning Center for information on sleep apnea and cpap equipment
- Consumer Purchasing Trends Reports
- Warranty Services for all items purchased through CPAP.com
- Insurance Compliant Invoices
- Free Prescription Request System
- A valid prescription is required for the purchase of this product.
- Philips Respironics products are for sale only to patients within the U.S. and not to other third parties or businesses.
- All services provided by CPAP.com, including advertisement, ordering, sale, delivery, instruction, and setup of the products are performed solely by CPAP.com and independently of the manufacturer.
USB Port Tips
The USB port on the DreamStation Go is intended to charge a mobile device and should not be used for any other application. For adequate use, ensure no other accessories are plugged into the mobile device when connected to the DreamStation Go.
Heated Humidifier Firmware Already Installed
When you purchase the DreamStation Go with Heated Humidifier Bundle, the firmware for the DreamStation Go Heated Humidifier comes already installed and ready to go right out of the box. You won't need to set up the firmware to use your heated humidifier.
Unlike most machines which can accommodate the uses of both a reusable and fine filter, the DreamStation Go's filter port is only intended for one filter. The included reusable filter will filter out large particles and should be washed regularly. Also available is the optional fine filters which will filter out finer particles for improved filtration.
Only one filter can be installed in the machine at a time. The reusable filter should be washed regularly and replaced around every 6 months while the disposable fine filter should be disposed of when discolored or after 30 days. Do not wash the disposable filter.
Hose TipsThe included 12mm Micro Tube is a smaller diameter than other CPAP hoses. If a larger hose is desired, be sure to change the hose setting on the machine otherwise the therapy pressure may not provide the prescribed level. Also, please note that the hose will come with an adapter unattached which is required to connect to many masks. Attach the connector if needed before trying to connect to the mask. More information is available in the video on the "Video & FAQ" tab of this product page.
OPTIONAL Battery Tips
The optional DreamStation Go Overnight battery is intended to connect directly to the DreamStation Go machine. To connect, first, remove the back panel of the DreamStation Go which will make the battery ports accessible. Then, connect the battery to the back of the machine and it's ready to use. The regular power cord can be plugged in with the battery attached to charge or use as a battery backup.
Heated Humidifier Tips
Distilled Water Still Preferred: Even though the DreamStation Go can tolerate bottled, tap, or distilled water, distilled water is still the preferred way to use the DreamStation Go Heated Humidifier. It's ok to use tap or bottled water in a pinch or occasionally, but it's not recommended for tap water to be a primary source.
Battery and Humidifier Cannot be Used Together: The DreamStation Go Heated Humidifier cannot be used with the DreamStation Go Overnight Battery. The machine can only use one other the other, and you shouldn't try to use both together.
User ManualUser Manual for DreamStation Go Heated Humidifier
The DreamStation Go Heated Humidifier is only compatible with the DreamStation Go CPAP machines. It is not compatible with any other machines.
Connecting the Humidifier to the DreamStation Go
Follow these steps to connect the humidifier to the DreamStation Go:
- Remove the outer panel by pulling it from the side that has the hose connection. The outer panel should come off with a fair amount of pressure.
- Make sure the therapy device and the humidifier are lined up correctly. The humidifier should connect to the machine in the same spot that was covered up by the outer panel, with the curved edges of the humidifier facing away from the machine.
- Connect the two devices by sliding the DreamStation Go into the small opening near the front of the Heated Humidifier until they snap into place.
PLEASE NOTE: It is not possible to use the humidifier and the battery at the same time. The DreamStation Go only supports one or the other, but not both.
How to Disconnect the Heated Humidifier from the DreamStation Go
- Unplug the DreamStation Go from the wall.
- Remove the humidifer chamber from the humidifier.
- Find the latch on the bottom of the humidifier. Slide it and pull the humidifier away from the DreamStation Go machine until the pieces separate.
How to Adjust Humidifier Settings
- On the homescreen, tap the humidifier icon in the lower left-hand corner of the DreamStation Go. It looks like three vertical wavy lines.
- The arrows to the left and right increase or decrease heater temperature.
- Tap done when finished.
Cleaning the Humidifier Chamber
Cleaning the humidifier chamber is a little different on this model than it is on other CPAPs. The bottom and top pieces of the humidifier tank separate. The bottom piece is dishwasher safe, but the top piece is not.
WARNING: Placing the entire humidifier chamber in the dishwasher could result in damage or loss of the item. DO NOT place both pieces in the dishwasher.
Here are the steps for cleaning the humidifier chamber.
Washing the Bottom of the Chamber
- Separate the two pieces of the humidifier.
- Wash the bottom with warm, soapy water daily. Once a week, you can wash the bottom of the humidifier in a dishwasher.
- When finished allow the tank to air dry.
Washing the Lid
- Separate the two pieces.
- Wash the lid with warm, soapy water. Do this once a day. Do not place in the dishwasher.
- The lid has extra pieces that need washing too, such as the hose connection. Be sure to clean all parts of the lid with warm soapy water.
- When finished, allow to air dry.
Traveling With the Humidifier
- Please remember to drain all water from the humidifier before transporting. The machine is not waterproof, and transporting with water can cause damage to the humidifier and the machine.
- The humidifier can be transported safely while connected to the DreamStation Go in the Medium Travel Kit and the humidifier is empty and dry.